Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email View showing another comanies INVOICE

You have a serious issue - I received an email with attachment and your viewer is showing an attachment that is related to another one of your customers instead of the attached doc. When I download the attachment it is the right one for me. It is your viewer that has an issue with its address lookup. Better fix it as the info I can see is somewhat confidential !!!!

1284th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. yahoo mail is getting worse day by day. many times it didn't allow me to sign out

yahoo mail is getting worse day by day. many times it didn't allow me to sign out. though I signed out my email is still open when I open a new yahoo page.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How can I block spam emails entirely?

Tell me how I can block spam emails entirely. At the moment the options are that I can block them and send them to spam, but I do not even want these emails going to my spam. I do not want them contacting me at all, which is what 'blocking' an email should mean. I want to block unwanted emails from even being able to send me their **** so that they get the message that I don't want their garbage. Can I do this? If not, why?

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Everytime I log in I have to change my password. WHAT IS HAPPENING YAHOO. I am sick of this & about to delete my account

Everytime I log in I have to change my password. WHAT IS HAPPENING YAHOO. I am sick of this & about to delete my account

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why won't you let me add my mobile number as a sms or secondary form of ID verification - you keep telling me it's invalid, what is a valid?

List number ranges that are not valid and why. I have a number that can't be used for some reason so do I need to get a new number?

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Let me get my emails on my phone or i'm out yahoo

Yahoo please let me get my emails on my mobile phone again or an original yahoo subscriber is leaving, along with what seems like droves of others.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Does @yahoo.com.au emails get hosted by your servers? If so, why are you blocking incoming email addresses from @gmail.com. ?

Why are @gmail.com inbound emails being blocked? Isn't that a breach of public access to limit what gets to people ? Or is this just how caustralian media is continuing to limit what the public receive in other ways also? Please explain why you would block anything based on just an email address?

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why is 'yapoo' so slow now?

Why is 'yapoo' so slow now?

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I can't sign out even when I untick 'keep me signed in'. In recent activity, previous session is still open even when I have signed out. Why

I am submitting this question again because I want to clarify that I untick 'keep me signed in' each time I sign in, and yet whenever I sign in and check 'recent activity', I find that my previous session is still open despite having signed out. In other words, I can't sign out even though it appears I have. Who can I directly contact about this issue? Is this related to the security issues Yahoo has notified us about?

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sign out is not working. I sign out only to find out there is an open session in my recent activity. How can this be fixed?

Provide us with a yahoo contact email address to address problems directly. I don't see any suggestions for my problem on your feedback page.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Edit out whichever script causes previous choices of html or standard mail view, to be LOST.

Despite, INDIVIDUALS of whichever mere opinions are touted as somehow knowing' better, that the standard mail view is ... whatever... better, more reliable, than the html ...

it remains people's CHOICE, to use the html, when they select it ... HAVE, previously, selected it, if not also for it FAST loading and condense display, etc ... THEN FOR WHICHEVER REASONS, EVERY TIME ...

It should therefore REMAIN a chosEN selection, however temporarily chosen IF NOT RE-chosen also, on an ongoing basis ... just like any other selection, you might say...

BUT neither, when someone tries it, does their choice remain,…

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please return the simple log in for people to simply check their email.

the three verifying the email account holder is a violation of security and privacy. This is a second time I made this request.

680th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. pop up unwanted ads

REMOVE THE UNWANTED ADS OR YOU WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS. WE HAD ENOUGH

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. pop up unwanted ads

How to stop pop up unwanted ads? I have installed ABP but does not help at all.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your customer care is the worst I have ever experainced. Continually closing off notifications without doing a thing to resolve the issue

How about fixing the issue before closing off the case.
    6 weeks and 6 case closures and the issue has still not been resolved.
    I have been told that it is a rare issue however it is constantly occurring every time I am in my account for the last 6 weeks. How can this be a rare occurrence? It never used to occur in the previous 12 years only since 6 weeks ago. Here's a novel idea, fix the issue then close the case!

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Difficulties with Composing Emails and Replys

Composing an email or reply is now impossible with screen freezes and text not appearing as you type. Characters are not being displayed when the keys are hit, random lines are added, the whole message is corrupted with mistakes. You have to always review the message before you send in order to make corrections. I Suspect this is due to excessive adds with video content turning over quite rapidly. This is Not good and if it doesn't improve I will abandon Yahoo mail and use Gmail instead. Please have a look at this URGENTLY.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get rid of the Adds !

Y7 mail is now a joke it has just taken me almost an hour to write a 5 minute email, surely the clowns who came up with this foul site are not pleased with their work. I make a point of avoiding the adds and have covered the area of my PC that shows this constant stream or boring BS. Why try so hard to ruin a service that was poor to begin with ? It`s bizarre.

1284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base