Skip to content

Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

370 results found

1. add Australia and NZ news, remove 98% of USA rubbish

add Australia and NZ news, remove 98% of USA rubbish

1285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop with the Left Wing biased reporting, can't you have at least a shred of journalistic integrity.

Stop with the Left Wing biased reporting, can't you have at least a shred of journalistic integrity.

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop with the Left Wing biased reporting, are there any journalists left out there that 'try' to give some sort of balanced opinion.

Stop with the Left Wing biased reporting, are there any journalists left out there that even 'try' to give some sort of balanced opinion, most of the political stories on here (especially from the US) are grossly misrepresented, just to satisfy what you believe the be your base. Because of this lack of journalistic ethics, you are creating a 'moving of the goal posts' and as such, you have effectively created the opposite effect and are forcing your base to the Right.

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Matildas

I’m just staggered that a couple of hours ago we had one of the biggest sporting events in Australia’s history with the Matildas winning and yet that doesn’t feature in the first several news items. Look at your competitor Ninemsn and it’s all over the front page of their site. Very disappointing and makes your site not seem very with it or relevant to this countries euphoria

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TOTALLY IN-appropriate!!!

What on EARTH... makes you think that it's ok now... to have advertorials about ********... among other normal articles and news?!

This can not only be viewed by people who have some decency and proprietary left... but by CHILDREN!!!

For crying out loud... stop with using sex as an eye catcher... and have the sense to NOT go there!!!

1285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please revise story; White Tails are harmful & poisonous!

A woman was bitten by a so-called harmless White Tail and had amputation is wrong. White Tail Spiders are harmful and poisonous! Please correct this oversight. I've had personal experience with this particular spider.

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo is extremely BIAS

For example " Trump is fretting about impending charges " I highly doubt Trump is " Fretting " Yahoo is extremely biased and extremely left .
    Propaganda at its finest , this isnt Journalism its leftist propaganda , ive noticed for a long time how woke and left Yahoo is , think i may change my email just to get rid of Yahoo for good and put it in the trash where it belongs .

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Misogynist content

Can you speak about women for their achievements and not "hot bikini bodies" or how high the split on their skirt is? I'm over it. If you can't create a positive platform, shut down. Seriously. It's 2023 and this simply isn't acceptable content anymore. I've been with Yahoo for 23 years and I'm ready to leave.

1285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Will you shut the **** up about some random celeb with see thru bras or posing naked. Every ******* day your 'news' is the same old ****.

Will you shut the **** up about some random celeb with see thru bras or posing naked. Every ******* day your 'news' is the same old *. Is the news section of yahoo run by some 13 year old boys? Juvenile and pathetic. Seriously thinking of switching email providers. And the other thing is constant Trump bashing. He's not even Australian dumbasses. He's not even the president now. Give it a **** rest.

1285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stock Charts feedback

Hi FYI - noticed stock charts not updating. Current ABT behind 3 days.

Regards
    Bruce

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Click Bait Headlines

The over the top, deceiving headlines are just utterly embarrassing.
    I understand there needs to be an attempt to attract viewers and clicks with 'catchy' or 'shocking' headlines but most, if not all are just dead set misleading. You all should be ashamed. More needs to be done.
    Just like any social media posts, an interesting story should be enough if editors/journalists etc are competent and respected. No need to lower the standards by trying so hard and desperate for 'attention' grabbing.

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get rid of the multiple story listings. Get ride of the WAY over the top hyperbole in the headlines and stories. The ridiculous lengths you.

The ridiculous lengths you go to to make "news" events seem important smack of hyperbole, sensationalism and completely unprofessional "journalism" (note the brackets on the word journalism.
    If I and millions of others want to know about a baby falling over, idiots doing stupid stunts and plain old misleading and distorted headlines and stories we'll go to the trashy women's magazines.
    This, I take it, is supposed to be a news forum, not a competition to see who can create the worst headlines and distort facts in a story as much as they can.
    At the moment this site belongs…

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please proof read your stupid storys they are bad enough without all the mistakes

have you people ever heard of proof reading ..and that does not mean getting your 5 yo to ok it .actually get some one who can read and write to check the rubbish you people think is news

557th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. get rid of all the repeated stories, celebrity garbage, misleading tags and "life hacks" that are ridiculously inane

every time I go to this site (to access my Yahoo mail) I check quickly (and it takes me about 45 seconds to reassure myself that this page is total garbage) to see if I am surprised because there is some real journalism on the page and not just the electronic version of a really bad women's gossip magazine.
    The problems I see:
    1. OLD stories rehashed and rebadged
    2. Stories that are repeatedly repeated on the surrent page. (WHY????)
    3. Celebrity stories that are so ridiculous and inane it is not funny
    4. "life hack" stories that highlight things…

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. january jones is as fit AF is the headline you went with ,you people are gutter trash

the head line reads is as fit AF (as f@ck) you people need to get a real job because the gutter trash that you come out with is not on

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Homepage clickbaits.

I am with Yahoo since 1998 and I have never saw so much clickbaits in your homepage. Why are you trying so hard to become a trash page? Just why? Just wondering whos idea was it and if he is not one of the executives of yahoo, why is he still employed? Low rate numbers are just insiders' fault and nobody else.

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can we move away from headings with "Shocking"

Every news story about a celebrity isn't "Shocking".
    Just like every home improvement idea isn't a "Hack"

Your sensational headlines do not encourage me to click them when everything is "shocking".

It also diminishes true news stories where the word shocking would be appropriately used.

652nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can we move away from headings with "Shocking"

Every news story about a celebrity isn't "Shocking".
    Just like every home improvement idea isn't a "Hack"

Your sensational headlines do not encourage me to click them when everything is "shocking".

It also diminishes true news stories where the word shocking would be appropriately used.

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We don't need to see so many stories about Liz Hurley in a bathing suit/ bikini.

Please - can we go a week or two without a celebrity in bikini story. We know they're all selling their 'new bathing suits'. Its winter in Australia now. We don't need or care about bikini's.
    You particularly love to feature Liz Hurley - I'm not sure a week goes by without a Liz Hurley bathing suit story. I like Liz Hurley, but I don't need to see her in a bathing suit every single week

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base