Yahoo7 Homepage

At Yahoo7 we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo7 homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo7 homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When will I be able to edit my yahoo profile? You posted 1 year ago saying it would be fixed 'soon'; is this your idea of soon?!?

It has been over a year since you posted this https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/219007-us-membership-desktop/suggestions/7144519-how-do-you-change-your-picture however there is yet to be any change! When will we finally be able to make changes TO OUR OWN ACCOUNTS! If this blatant disregard of your user's concerns continues to go on, I (and I am sure many others) will be moving to another mail service, such as google.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. you have ruined the best email around, now you have ruined the home page. im off to google, sic of the blxxxdy changes

you have ruined the best email around, now you have ruined the home page. im off to google, sic of the blxxxdy changes

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yahoo7 users!

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding the design changes with Yahoo7 and features, and we’re constantly working on improving site performance and user experience.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing. We recommend continuing to post comments here with any additional feedback/ideas, rather than posting new ideas regarding layout changes.

Thanks for using Yahoo7

3. Why am I getting mostly US news? I live in Australia, not the USA. If I want US news, I'll go to a US news site

Why am I getting mostly US news, when I live in Australia? If I wanted US news, I would go to CNN or Fox. If I can't have Australian news on Yahoo, I will go to MSN nine.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I abosolutely hate how I get a full page of information **** and cannot go directly to my mail login page.

I also hate the cluttered new page - I just want the mail login Please correct it back to the old page or plain login

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. go back to the old way was much easier to operate i hate the stupid front ad that you carnt get rid of to should be able to have your way

go back to the old way was much easier to operate i hate the stupid front ad that you carnt get rid of to should be able to have your way

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop Sponsored ads. I don't want unsolicited email. They might be sponsored but they eat into my downloads at my expense

Stop Sponsored ads. I don't want unsolicited email. They might be sponsored but they eat into my downloads at my expense

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hey Yahoo, can you let me opt out of changing my password or giving you my mobile phone number.

For a few weeks now, every time I log in to Yahoo I get asked to change my password and to give you my mobile phone number. I am happy with the level of security of my password and I am Not giving you my mobile phone number. Please give me the option to opt out of receiving this message. If I opt out then I am assuming the risk of my email being hacked.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New webpage = MORE intrusive advertising!

I believe the only reason you changed a perfectly functional and helpful web page is so you can inflict even more intrusive advertising. Go back the previous web page design quickly or I'm out of here, I don't need this unhelpful, hard to utilise VERY poor design!

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. block ads permanently

I opted out of receiving ALL ads but still get them and is like a plague.
    Annoying DAMN ADS pop up everytime you open your new PATHETIC home page.
    I want my home page as it was NO ANNOYING REPETITIVE DAMN ADS .
    WHEN YOU OPT OUT OF ADS THEN that is what you should get NO ADS

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop the ad falling down everytime the site is opened please bring back the old format the new one is worse than stepping in doggy doo

Stop the ad falling down everytime the site is opened please bring back the old format the new one is worse than stepping in doggy doo

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The ads are driving me crazy. I am trying to adapt, but thinking I will find a new home page.

I should not have to close ads down every time i move in the pages. This is very annoying. By all means have ads placed on the page, but this whole pop up add is really anti advertising - do you think anyone thinks of anything other than how to get rid of it? Not a good look for promotion.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove Unremovable ads

Many a times I'm reading the Hype eg. but there just has to be that one annoying ad that blocks the whole article which you can't close without it taking you to it's site. Please work on removing stubborn advertisments

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. If you continue to put advertising in my Mail, I will delete Yahoo Completely

If you continue to put advertising in my Mail, I will delete Yahoo Completely, there's enough advertising without this !!!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. GET RID OF THE PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A DATE WHEN I AM TRYING TO VIEW MY EMAIL..

GET RID OF THE PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A DATE WHEN I AM TRYING TO VIEW MY EMAIL..IN FRONT OF MY WIFE...NOT COOL!!!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Do not incorporate ads in to my email page

Turn them off! I DO NOT want to be confronted by ads when checking my email. This is ridiculous. I can't find a way to get rid of them. I do not want an ad in my email list. If you don't correct this problem, I am leaving Yahoo.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. go back to the previous version and give people a chance to vote on change or keep the old one. Get rid of ads

When you chose no ads - that is what you should get. Or at least ones that don't flash across all pages. We are not all tech heads - simplicity is best. Life is too busy and stressful to waste trying to figure out new websites. PS Terms of Services doesn 't even mention Australia - so easy to agree - because there is nothing to agree to.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 126 127
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo7 Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base