Skip to content

Yahoo AU Homepage

At Yahoo AU we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo AU homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo AU homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

151 results found

1. how to stophackers stealing billions

a multi dimensional counter that runs at trillion bites per second

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When i tried to retrieve my password there was an error in the box that asked for the last three digits of my phone number. It wanted four

Get better support. I switched to Gmail as it is easier to use and not so clogged with rubbish.

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. logging in

since you obviously do not care about your users to provide a means of lodging a complain I have selected a topic at random. It has just taken me 36 minutes to log in to Yahoo in order to receive my WORK emails, I would invoice you for this as it was a total waste of my time with the total **** your system made me do in order to login. I had entered the correct password in each time yet I had to complete some stupid **** varification thing and also receive an SMS in order to be able…

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Womens sport

As usual Yahoo ignores anything except sensational **** - where oh where can I go to look up the women's cricket scores - there is a multi-format tournament going on in the UK at the moment but no way to find out the scores - thumbs down yet again

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DO NOT PAY PROGRAMERS TO SET YAHOO RUBBISH AS DEFAULT! (WHY ARE WE YELLING)

Im sick and tired of yahoo beeing set as default by apps i install. I DO NOT WANT YOU! Espessialy when your trying to sneak inn to my computer.!

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Promote womens netball realistically as a higher achievement than local footbal!!!

As a bloke I am sickened by that pathetic poor representation of women's achievement and of pathetic low priority language regarding abuse of women.
    1. Netball is international achievment and the biggest female sport yet getting presented after local men's footbal!!
    2. Abbott's captains pick regarding his representation of women yet there is more deaths from abuse than terror.
    3 Another pick is his pathetic representation of Aboriginal respect and constitutional representation.
    4. Have some guts about where this country could be rather than lousy liberal indecision. The news should promote Australia environmentally, climatically, positively, humorously, intelligently and with a…

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My thumbnail is up top: But I can't log in. Put the kids to bed and get some adults to run Yahoo, I have been with you some15 years.

Yahoo.. I am a long time user, yet suddenly I can't log in. You send me around in circles. I have been sent the same email, to my other email site as you requested. "terrytheboy2000" is the first "terrytheboy200072" is the other, they don't work... you never send my password in case I forgot it. (((like you use to))) git off your fat ***** and get it right, you bunch of monkeys...

412th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why can't Channel 7 broadcast other AFL games apart from Port and Crows. There is 7mate and other stations that could show other games. Part

Why can't Channel 7 broadcast other AFL games apart from Port and Crows in South Australia. There is 7mate and other stations that could show other games. In particular the dream time game on Saturday night 30/5. This is a great game to watch also adding to the fact that Fletcher will play his 400th game of footy which is the most games anyone has played since 1983. You would think everyone should be able to see this on free to air TV.

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Today is WORLD MS day - please Yahoo, can you run a story to help people become aware of this and the poor people in Australia affected.

May 27th is WORLD MS Day - could Yahoo please run a story on the poor people in Australia affected by MS and make people aware? Please?

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop putting SCAMS ( Facebook working from home)

Have a small editorial just for SCAMS.

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Who edits your pages? They are not doing their job very well. What's with the repeated stories in the head banner?

I see several stories/articles repeated often and think to myself why? It's the same story, no new info, it's just taking up space. Sloppy journalism, slack editing. Half of the stories there aren't even news anyway, and of the half remaining half of them have no relevance to Australia. Poor effort.

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Will you re-televise The Water Diviner due to the major power outages NSW wide?

Will you re-televise The Water Diviner due to the large number of homes that were effected by the massive storm that had no power.

1285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Horoscopes are not even working!!

Change your effing horoscope shite it doesnt een work your stupid whole homepage is **** i have just switched to nine msn, happy!!!

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Weather

Wouldn't it be great if we could have our local weather come on screen like it used to before yahoo tried and failed to get clever. Homepage weather should not change once set. Please fix this to what it was before the cleverdicks stuffed it up.

719th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo Finance: add Key Stats data to Portfolios Custom View

Company profiles include data that can't be added to the custom view in Yahoo Portfolios. It would be very helpful to add the Key Statistics data as options to the custom view fields that can be selected to help better monitor portfolios.

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This website is user unfriendly, unappealing and cluttered. The bunch of clippings on the top is cluttered, and out of date.

Declutter the page. Headlines and flash news must be on top and up to date. Move the tabloid stuff away from main frame

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. can we have more frequent updates on the news page & delete all double, triple & out of date news items.

can we have more frequent updates on the news page & delete all double, triple & out of date news items.

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. a tip for newws room when

i was in Sydney at restaurant when i overheard two very prominent people talking about something to do with a very sudden rise in the Australian dollar after a very blatant cause of a drop in our dollar and to buy up quick as in the next week after the drop the dollar will go into a very slow daily raise in value but mid march will reach a record high and to sell on a certain date that date was 27 march as it would drop again after that but what tells me is this is real everything to…

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. wrong details on tv guide

I am just really really angry with your TV guide which apparently misguides!!!! I am a very ill person with so little I can access to keep myself occupied. I look up your tv guide so I know whether and what I can look forward to and it majorly ****** me off that your stupid guide actually makes me miss masterchef!!!!! It's a game show and you need to know what's happening from the start and your incometent, idiotic guide says it starts at 2 pm when it has already started earlier. Today it said 1.30 and it had still…

1464th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Weather

If you cannot get the home weather right - don't have any weather at all.
    Waste of time setting home address as have to do it again when next visit or after "sleep" period. It's a JOKE, JOKE!! but no ones laghing.

1029th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base