Yahoo7 Homepage

At Yahoo7 we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo7 homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo7 homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove grotesque or indecent advertisements and stories

The news posts pictures are made to grab attention but the material i keep seeing is deplorable to say the least! A womans face all bloody with the caption 'a woman has her own tongue cut out' What! Is! Wrong! With You! What decent sane law abiding person wants to see that! Let alone read about it!!! Yahoo do something!

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop trying to do news. Yore **** at it

Stop doing stuff you think is news, you're making the world less intelligent

855th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Do we really need to know about "boy bashed by uncle while parents were on holidays? I ask....

Do we really need to know about "boy bashed by uncle while parents were on holidays??" I ask

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your Plus7 freezes and makes you refresh so you have to re-watch all the ads, you get sick of them and turn it off.

Your Plus7 freezes and makes you refresh so you have to re-watch all the ads, you get sick of them and turn it off. Please either remove the ads or make sure your page doesnt double play them.

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Plus7  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update Horoscope link

dead link on main page
    please update horoscope link on front page to https://au.be.yahoo.com/horoscopes/daily-horoscope/cancer/#page1 currently it is a dead link https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/horoscopes/

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. F The Spirit of Tasmania and F the stinking Adds

You can advertise the Spirit of Tasmania all you like I have no intention of using it anytime soon, what is it with you people, you have ruined a once fair service and you don`t seem to give a ****. Ebay is now just as bad. All you do is **** people off. And Eggheads claim to run the World ! It`s a total joke.

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Subtitles for PLUS7 on iPhones

Thank you, Plus 7 Yahoo, for enabling the subtitles features on Apple iPads recently! I can't wait to see the subtitles on iPhones, as well.

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I dont mind the ads but when you put one over the barcode it is very frustrating !!!!!!!

Dont post adverts over airline tickets, it covers the barcode !!!!!!

I cannot print the ticket with a barcode on it !!!!!

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Genetic disorders are NOT front page news; disturbing, and unnecessary...look for news elsewhere: El Pais, New York Times, etc...

Genetic disorders are NOT front page news; disturbing and unnecessary....look for news elsewhere: El Pais, ABC, New York Times, La Prensa, etc...

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This site is plain sad the ADDs stink.

The ADDs are a total pain in the A. Who comes up with this **** ? A once worthwhile Y7 is now as easy as pulling teeth to use. I make a point of never taking note of the rotten add Tsunami. If I want a Porche I will find it myself, What Dolts.

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Exactly Left Wing Do Gooders stink

The Left Wing have ruined freedom of speech and expression in Australia and they wonder why the Right is rising in all Western Countries the LW is to thick to understand that they are the Right`s best asset. Trump will serve 2 terms so get used to it. Good bye too the weak Mr Obama. Oh sorry too express a view on a non White person is racist, please excuse me.

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The playback for mkr is awful. Pauses half way through, can't watch full episodes, never ever works properly. Awful.

Make it better. Freezes after all ads, pauses, sounds stops, you have to reload and watch all ads again to get back to the same point after it has paused, slow, very poor quality compared to other systems like BBC iplayer. Has anyone from yahoo actually watched anything on plus7? Not good.

855th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Plus7  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fed up with the TRASH you call 'news' on home page. Stop graphic, sexuallised & abuse stories. Many 'headlines' & graphics are offensive

I hate opening Yahoo 7 homepage to access my mail. The headlines in your news feed make me feel sick.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please fix audio/video the timing on your interviews. The lips are not in sink with the voice

The sync between voice and video is out. Please fix. it is very annoying

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. not really a concern with your home page, but your email service is sadly lacking. I only visit Yahoo for my email, if that's not working pr

not really a concern with your home page, but your email service is sadly lacking. I only visit Yahoo for my email, if that's not working properly or securely, I won't be back. I imagine I'm not the only person with a Yahoo email account. You've dropped the ball a lot since you joined up with channel 7.

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why did 7hd suddenly change to 73 just before the end of the blacklist last night

Why did 7hd suddenly change to 73 just before the end of the blacklist last night

1127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Post current or NEW items, sick of last weeks news popping up as todays

Stop re hashing news a few days or week later.
    Gordon Ramsay article was posted weeks ago.
    AND STOP THE ADS FOR THE BOGUS GET RICH SCHEMES !

855th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base