Yahoo7 Homepage

At Yahoo7 we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo7 homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo7 homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve the Yahoo7 homepage?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. editors really , yahoo has editors ,left wing dickheads ,

Yahoo has editors , really its like reading democratic webpage , Yahoo destroying what ever credibility they have left ,,Melania belt to big WTF , You are such wankers ,, Not really funny to the average person , Inner city types may have giggle but really , says more about the reporter and editor , way out of touch , dickheads

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. News is always out of date, most pieces are poorly spell checked, stop the get rich quick scam ads, YH IS A JOKE !

News is always out of date, most pieces are poorly spell checked, stop the get rich quick scam ads, YH IS A JOKE !

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. stop advertising binary trading it is bs.

stop advertising binary trading it is bs.

614th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. hi.. look i love 7 mate and love watching amercan pickers but too watch the same episode this week not once not twice but 3 times is a joke

Put different American pickers on.. watching same episode 3 times this week is a joke .. thank u

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The new sign out confirmation screen is annoying and unnecessary. Obviously I want to sign out if I clicked 'sign out' from the menu.

The new sign out confirmation screen is annoying and unnecessary. Obviously I want to sign out of mail if I clicked 'sign out' from the menu. Clearly this is your pathetic way of keeping more people signed in to ramp up perceived active users... by not actually signing them out when they click 'sign out'.

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I have a story for you about a telco provider not providing a working home phone connection for over 16 weeks

I have a story for you about a telco provider not providing a working home phone connection for over 16 weeks. I have all the "chat" transcripts and un-kept promises. They now think they can wave me off due to the CSG waiver that telcos are using to leave the consumer with little rights. This is my first contact with the media and I have NOT posted on social media. I am just concerned that many others are going to fall into the CSG waiver trap... and this is a fantastic example of what can happen.

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. So Simple - 3 Clicks & Windows Will Work Like New, "Sponsored" by ReimagePlus is Malware, quickly blocked by Malwarebytes. Check better!!!!!

Malwarebytes IMMEDIATELY blocked the link related to the material "So Simple - 3 Clicks & WIndows Will Work Like New". So obviously you are including untested, unsafe material with your Sponsored (advertising) information. Was interested to see what this could be but couldn't even view and stopped from trying once learned your page contains such dangerous things. Be more vigilant and stop selling out Yahoo to make $ if it means you are putting us at risk and turning users away from trusting what used to be an apparently trustworthy site

614th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. my mistake for criticizing ch 7 for poor coverage of afl in perth I knew the live coverage would be great

imagine my delight when the great dockers Richmond match was on a 2 hr delay, 2 live games for the whole weekend, why don't the programmers renovate a house instead of treating us so shabbily

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 things why did you make promos of a breakup for a reality show on house renovating typically poor taste

excellent coverage of the afl in perth this weekend, all 3 games are free to air matching channel nines coverage of the rugby in WA, do you want us all to go to foxtel? the only time I go on 7 is for the AFL and again you are treating viewers poorly, hopeless!
    ps please tell Ling to stop talking

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix the SIGN OUT menu

Signing out of Yahoo7 is extraordinarily difficult, bordering on impossible. Yes, I can hover my mouse over my ID and see a drop-down menu that includes the option to sign out, but when I move my mouse away from my ID (like, say, towards the "Sign Out" option), the menu disappears...so I cannot sign out. You're supposed to be a professional organisation - you present yourselves that way, at least - act like it and fix these WebDesign101 issues.

396th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. woke up to the womans bloody face today!!! :/

Sick of this! It is unnecessary and should be illegal. Thanks for nothing you sociopaths!

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove grotesque or indecent advertisements and stories

The news posts pictures are made to grab attention but the material i keep seeing is deplorable to say the least! A womans face all bloody with the caption 'a woman has her own tongue cut out' What! Is! Wrong! With You! What decent sane law abiding person wants to see that! Let alone read about it!!! Yahoo do something!

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop trying to do news. Yore **** at it

Stop doing stuff you think is news, you're making the world less intelligent

882nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Do we really need to know about "boy bashed by uncle while parents were on holidays? I ask....

Do we really need to know about "boy bashed by uncle while parents were on holidays??" I ask

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Your Plus7 freezes and makes you refresh so you have to re-watch all the ads, you get sick of them and turn it off.

Your Plus7 freezes and makes you refresh so you have to re-watch all the ads, you get sick of them and turn it off. Please either remove the ads or make sure your page doesnt double play them.

1155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Plus7  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I hold Yahoo.com.au responsible for the loss of 12797.13 Australian dollars. They have allowed scammers to advertise their scamming schemes

Yahoo.com.au needs to investigate all individuals wanting to advertise on their pages. Yahoo.com.au, you are unsafe.

614th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 614th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Does anyone actually proof read articles before they are posted online? Not many of you can spell correctly. Not good enough....

Does anyone actually proof read articles before they are posted online? Not many of you can spell correctly, poor grammar. Not good enough....

614th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base