Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Yahoo Pointless Advertising

Yahoo, Why do you ruin my reading experience by PUSHING pointless advertising at me? You idiots should know that by the time you bombard me with ads relating to something I've looked at, it's too late. Yesterday I spent some time on KIJIJI looking at Smart (Android) TV boxes and Ham radios. I only did that to see what price sellers were asking for them - I already bought a TV box so you have no f-ing clue about what I want. recently i bought some stuff online at Walmart and the next day you are pushing ads about the…

2269th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ridiculous sign in procedures and policy for multiple device users!!! I have multiple devices and computers I use to access my account.

Your email is too much work to use and is not worth the effort. bye bye yahoo!! Only agreeing to the terms and service to let you know what a disaster you are. Your security needs to be handled without this type of harassment of your clients.

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You allow counterfeit merchandise to be

You allow counterfeit merchandise to be advertised.
    Canada Goose parkas never go on sale.
    So the Ad re-directs to a fake merchandise web site.

1663rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This http://www.cgoutlets.com/ site sells fake Canada Goose products.

Stop allowing sites selling fake goods to advertise on Yahoo.

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yes I keep getting the same ad about a dress I was looking at early December.

please take out this stupid dress ad I do not want to see that. I put collapse ad, delete ad, not relevant etc everyday and it keeps popping up? Please do something about that.

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ads videos repeating themselves

I will go away of Yahoo the day that I will find a browser not annoying us with such videos repeating themselves every 2-5 seconds.

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Not easy to log in it's sucks

Not being able to get help by anyone either by email or phone is not very GOOD

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Idiots at Yahoo

You idiots at Yahoo are still forcing ads on me even though I have opted out of them. Funny thing is that I have already bought the stuff your ads gear towards me so I have no need to click on any of them. Do your advertisers know this? They are just wasting their money advertising on Yahoo because I and most people who have to put up with this BS have most likely purchased the product they were looking for already. Basically you are days, or weeks in my case, behind the 8 ball.

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stupid ads

I am sick of the stupid ads all over your site with "shocking: & "Amazing"& whatever other nonsense to try and get me to click.Yahoo has been my homepage for many years but you have finally driven me away!

675th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Your home page

home page is horrible the way its set up, its not as smooth to scroll around with, thats ******, I rarely use it now

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Do not like the new page. Also really hate trying to view the page and you have the ridiculously annoying flashing, "Run Windows Error Scan"

Really hate trying to view the page and you have the ridiculously annoying flashing, "Run Windows Error Scan". Have you actually tried reading on a screen when there is a flashing icon. Very annoying.

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Planning to switch from Yahoo. Even to scroll down on Yahoo Home page to bottom of page took long time, @ times froze, unresponsive.

When in mail while reading or mostly when composing get message 'A script on this page may be busy....'

'Script: resource://gre/modules/commonj...jetpack/data/src/js/vendor:js:3723'

'Continue' or 'Debug script' or 'Stop script'

I am really thinking of switching my email to another vendor.

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1663rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. cdd

why I could not get e-mails from hotmail and outlook for 2 days?????????? I'd like you to stop these contradictions with outlook!

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. WTF you guys,? Seriously,? **** poor news reporting.

WTF. guys,? seriously, poor news coverage, usually old news at that, No pictures and if pictures are there, a whole bunch of completely unrelated ones are included.? To completely things up, have adds covering up part of the page so you cannot read the whole thing, how ********* is that.

1109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get rid of the ads at the top of my inbox or I will stop using Yahoo mail, which I PAY FOR, and which I have been using for 15 years.

I'm not kidding. If the ads are still there in 2 weeks I'm getting a gmail account and closing my yahoo account.

1109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I am getting upset with all the popups that I keep getting. Why do you allow it. I can't even read the news without having a popup come up.

I am getting upset with all the popups that I keep getting. Why do you allow it. I can't even read the news without having a popup come up.

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I Make Money Online By Telling People How I Make Money Online http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

Auto SMS System The most powerful mobile marketing software in the world! http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com

how to make $3500 per a day with Binary Option Robot 100% Automated Trading Software.. DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE http://ke90.webstarts.com

Google ****** 3.0. has shook up affiliate marketing again! This is for anyone looking to actually earn a real income online with his unique system. http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/googlesniper.html

auto poster, facebook group, facebook group auto poster, facebook poster, auto post facebook, facebook group poster, schedule facebook posts, post for facebook, auto post, post to facebook, post on facebook, autopost, auto facebook, http://autopostunlimitedgroups.com/autofacebookgroups.html

Unlimited free Paypal money on your…

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base