Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. curious where you get your far left slanted news, ???

Please stay away from sensational, hollywood driven news,
    that is constantly bashing right wing groups,
    present the news in a more reasonable position,?

2471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If you want to keep regular People Happy.

Firstly, let me criticize the articles that are unfortunately not only lathered across Yahoo, but are being directly sent to me, and now, unbeknownst to me I can no longer comment on these articles. It goes without saying that I'm sick and tired of this fear **** that I am being subjected to, and it ends here and now. I will be using another email address from a different service, and will eventually delete this account.

I'll have whatever is on the other side know that the people whom this site loathes are intelligent, hard working people, and they know…

2118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow us to opt out of royals

Royals are not news. Prince Harry being seen in the UK is not news. Can I get news please?

2471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Could we get news with no female body stereotyping?

On one hand you have articles about how people are damaged by social media and then you post articles a bout peoples beauty or body appearance and this comes up on my NEWS feed. ITS NOT NEWS. can i opt out, or find a different provider.

2471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. no kardashians please.

could we opt in to a kardashian free zone?

2471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. First off your satanic web site is an insult to every world war solider who lost their life fighting for our country.

Take all your reporters and fire them for treason to our country. You blocked me from commenting. I promise to spend every waking min online telling everyone about the traitors to democracy who work for yahoo., Your news channel is controlled by the antichrist, you seek only to divide people with your disgusting left idea's. I spit on you

486th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1714th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. STOP TRASHING PRESIDENT TRUMP !!!

I WILL BE CLOSING ALL MY YAHOO ACCOUNTS IF YOU DON'T STOP TRASHING PRESIDENT TRUMP .

1149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop with your Communist Yahoo indoctrination!!!!

Yahoo lies about everything they post, you are all scum.

2118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop quoting Twitter quotes

You seriously need to stop quoting Twitter quotes if you can’t write a **** article by yourself!! I’m so fed up with ****** re-quotes from yahoo that ready to get another homepage.
    You are a garbage news reporter now.

2118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Politics: Q Shaman

How dare you proclaim that the sacred Walknut, Yggdrasil and Mjolnir Tattoos are hate related. These are holy symbols for the minor and persecuted nordic pagan faith. You need to tell people that they are being appropriated by these Qanan racists so people don't start attacking a RELIGIOUS MINORITY.

Rachel E. Greenspan you need to respect minority religions or you are no better then the racists biggots of Qanon themselves. Shame on you.

2118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Politics: Q Shaman

How dare you proclaim that the sacred Walknut, Yggdrasil and Mjolnir Tattoos are hate related. These are holy symbols for the minor and persecuted nordic pagan faith. You need to tell people that they are being appropriated by these Qanan racists so people don't start attacking a RELIGIOUS MINORITY.

Rachel E. Greenspan you need to respect minority religions or you are no better then the racists biggots of Qanon themselves. Shame on you.

2118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Write fact based articles not opinion puff pieces

Your writers tend to push an opinion instead of reporting unbiased news.

Maybe hire real writers and not bloggers, allow reader comments because almost ALL OF YOUR ARTICLES ARE FACTUALLY WRONG and maybe stop disguising ads as articles !

2471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I ******* don’t want to see one more ******* headline about Kate ******* Middleton - you ******* yahoo ********

******** ******* posting Kate Middleton prince of ******* whales headlines - ******. Stop eating my ducking time. Are you paying me to read those **** headlines????

5687th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why have you stopped me from posting?

Why are my comments no longer posted?

564th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why is Yahoo so liberal

Seems like you try and appeal to one part of your customers, while ignoring the other part........ your news is obviously bias.
    50-50 is a pretty good start

2471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo Deeply Insults Millions Who love President Trump

Yahoo social media and so called news media do not employ actual journalists. True Objective journalism is a dying profession. No they only have propagandists, who are all that are left in mainstream media, and who they use to fuel their unscrupulous, devious, but very transparent globalist agenda

2471st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. But then running out of constructive limit... it must be said... Yahoo is fvking piece of ****. Period.

But then running out of constructive limit... it must be said... Yahoo is fvking piece of ****. Period.

2118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base