Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

575 results found

1. 2154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cover Pictures of News Features

Please don't cover the cover picture (the picture that catches our eyes to click on a news feature) with writing on the bottom 25-30% of the screen! It's usually the best (or only) picture we'll see of the news item, and as soon as we put our cursor over it, it's covered by writing! I mean, please give us an 'X' to be able to delete the writing so we can see the picture. It's frustrating!

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pojL_35QlSI

Je Suis Charlie... how about this for a theme song

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would you please go back to making news stories match the section headings.

It used to be I could go to Entertainment and actually find stories on entertainment.

Now I have to dig through headlines on **** and murder and war and whatnot just to find any to do with movies, television and music.
    It shows a great editorial laziness on your part just shoveling everything together like you do now, and I know personally that it turns people off from using your service!

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shame on yahoo

Having just watched the video 'boy extremely scared of puppy' on yahoo screen I am disgusted that yahoo would be party to what can only be described as extreme bullying and child abuse. The person that shot the video is a bully of the worst kind and really deserves to be investigated by child protection services in the jurisdiction this video was produced in. I am being very restrained here in my wording and can't really explain just how angry I am.

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo Finance has become more and more unreliable, especially in the last 6 months or so.

Yahoo Finance has become more and more unreliable, especially in the last 6 months or so.

For example, in Current View, the daily change in the value of a stock portfolio (a simple addition) is erratic and often false..the value even changes before your very eyes (example: from +1 052.99 $ to + 48.00 $, then after 20 seconds or so back to the correct amount of +1 052.99 $). This can even happen when there is no trading going on!! What gives? Totally unacceptable.

Secondly I am supposed to be logged-in for 24 hours (my parameters) but, often I…

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. hi, this post is written in romanian language in response to the posting for simona tibu.

pentru toti romanii.. cred ca ar trebui ca fiecare sa stie ce sa intimplat exact inainte ca sa posteze pro sau contra., aceasta femeie a fost oprita pentru ca era cu celularul la ureche si in canada este interzis asa ceva in timp ce conduci , apoi a fost foarte neascultatoare si nu sa conformat cerintelor politiei. si dupa toate a incercat sa fuga de acolo apoi sa-l muste si asamd,,toate lucrurile sint calculate altfel aici decit in europa. nu ,nu sint monstri politaii dar daca ti-a spus sa pui miinile la spate ca el vrea sa te aresteze atunci…

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. try having the videos match what the homepage says they are

way too often what is on the homepage is not the video you see. For the last couple of days there has been a headline on the homepage about a jet going faster than the speed of sound. When you try and watch the video you get one about the paper in France that was attacked by the terrorists. This is the norm on Yahoo and it is ridicules

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. IF i could sort by who sent it to me....i could clean up my 15000 emails and perhaps start using yahoo again.

IF I could sort by who sent it to me ....I could clean up my 15000 emails and perhaps start reusing yahoo email again.

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sick of video blackout!!! Yes, I live in Canada, copy rights violation? Well stop putting the **** link on the Canadian site then eh?!!!

I'm sick of video blackout!!! Yes, I live in Canada, copy rights violation I'm guessing? Well stop putting the **** link on the Canadian site then eh?!!!

2154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lacking a university degree does not mean failure!

Not hiring someone because they lack a university degree is short sighted.

Here are a few "failures" to illustrate my point:
    John D. Rockefeller, Richard Branson, Abraham Lincoln, Bill Gates, Will Smith, Henry Ford, Ansel Adams, Bryan Adams, Don Adams, Roman Abramovich, Danni Ahse, Dennis Albaugh, Paul Allen, Dhirubhai Ambani, Tom Anderson, Micky Arison, John Jacob Astor, Ronald Baron, Donald Barthelme, Eike Batista, Heinz-Georg Baus, Andrew Beal, Anne Beiler, Carl Bernstein, Ray Bradbury, Sergey Brin, Joseph Brodsky, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Helen Gurley Brown, Ronald Burkle, Robert Byrd.

There are thousands more.

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It is Christmas! Can you not find any "GOOD" STORIES TO POST. CAN WE NOT GET RID OF THE DOOM AND GLOOM. WHERE IS YOUR SPIRIT?

Get rid of the doom and gloom. It is Christmas. Where is the Holiday spirit. Get rid of the blood and guts news. How about more positive and less or no negative. So sick of the negative on the news. Be the first to change.

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Don't misuse quotes

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/stephen-hawking-artificial-intelligence-could-150024478.html

How does the writer get away with improperly quoting "More must be done by the internet companies..." as a response to the AI discussion. Watch the interview. What was this quote said in response to? Use the quote for what it was said in response to. This writer has no integrity.

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please Engage in Editorial Oversight of your News Feed

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/tristan-thompson-kisses-a-sideline-reporter--and-he-really--really-screwed-up--video-174239361.html
    ^ That is an ad hominim attack against a black man for being affectionate with a white woman. There is no research behind the article. There was no fact-checking. It is at the top of the news feed every time that I go to check my mail, and has been for 2 days. I am disgusted that Yahoo would allow an editor to publish a borderline racist article under the guise of "news," and refuse to take it down. Please take steps to remove the article, and prevent further such articles from appearing on your site.

776th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Try having your news articles tied to the correct headlines on your front page.

You keep mixing up your headlines and articles. I clicked on an article about Pat Quinn passing away and I got Jennifer Lopez at the AMA. How disrespectful is that??

2664th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get a proof reader, for crying out loud.

I'm so tired of all the typos and spelling mistakes in your headlines and articles. For example, tonight's link to the hockey scores shows the Habs vs. Fliers. Really? Fliers? You'd think someone writing for the sports section would at least know the names of the teams.

Using spellcheck only goes so far, you need your writers/editors to check for context and grammar, not just run a less than stellar program and think they've done a good job.

596th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base