Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I haven't been to the homepage in a while, but I echo what the other 600 comments here all lament, your page reads like the UK Daily Mirror

If you are trying to capture the supermarket check-out audience, you should partner with them, because they do click-bait much better. Seriously, I can't believe Yahoo! has sunk this low, I know times were tough, but you can't compete with the Daily Mirror without showing a lot more skin, and the Toronto Sun already has a website.

Where DID you ever get the idea I'd be interested in ANY of these links? I mean, really, I'm logged in, I've had an account on Yahoo! since the day you were born (maybe even longer than some of your employees have been…

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For the sake of decent Journalism, have someone proof your captions!

You make millions of dollars a minute and you can't hire a good editor?

2016th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Thank you for changing to Canadian Press and CBC and other Canadian news sources

This makes a huge difference to the experience. Good editorial decision!

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why is Yahoo Canada streaming mostly UK news?????

UK News sources for real news, but stop with the royals play-by-play, and all the "lifestyle" features from England.

Focus on Canadian news.

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cut LULU out of your web page...just a extra money grab ..or paranoia ?????

Why is SNL cut out of feed to Canada???????? by LULU

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New Format Sucks

Your new comments format sucks. All of your videos and ads crash my browser. If this stays the same, I won't be going back to Yahoo. With all of the crashing scripting going on, half of the letters I type don't register.

1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Your new news items are so stupid. Please let me customize for at least semi-intelligent news.

Let me customize the news page, because the news I'm getting is irrelevant and/or meaningless not-news. Worse than fluff.

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm no fan of Trump, but let's have a piece on Billy Clinton's past track record with women, too

Relentlessly expressing your obvious bias doesn't demonstrate a lot of integrity, right?

970th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Don't be so ridiculous posting every hour some article saying bad things about Donald Trump. I am fedup with this stupidit.

You are not supposed to take sides. If you want to comment a news OK but everybody is already tired of this campaign against one of the candidates.

1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your system is seriously flawed

Your system is garbage seriously !! I have post in the "Show My Comments" Section that I do not or no longer even have post or remarks in Stupid Dumb !!

On top of that when I enter comments they do not show up which is even more frustrating. You also NEVER respond when the FLAG is triggered to remove someones post for be a jack *** or abusive comments. What the **** are you running here? Can you guys start doing your jobs and when you put in a new system MONITOR it and all of the comments so…

1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 656th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why does Yahoo Canada have old article on its site?

Keep your articles current rather than posting stuff that is 3 months old.

1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo sucks now, and the fact that they own Flickr makes it even worse.

Yahoo sucks now, and the fact that they own Flickr makes it even worse.
    Wake up from the late 90's.

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base