Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. stop posting year old CNBC, articles

stop posting year old CNBC, articles

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Extremely old news stories are popping up on the Yahoo home page (i.e. missing Egypt Air flight from May 2016 showing up in August) etc.

The past few days I've noticed that extremely old news stories, such as the Egypt Air crash from May 2016, are popping up on the news home page. Hitting refresh doesn't get rid of them.

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix mailbox

Some of the messages in Inbox have no check box for selection. These are sponsored messages. I want to delete these messages without opening at all.

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop including articles with blatent *** images i.e. 6 *** positions in the shower, today, WTF is wrong with you? Kids can access that!

Stop including blatent ****** images i.e. 6 *** posiions for the shower, today.WTF is wrong with you people? Don't you realize that children can access and look at that content. Frigging Idiots!

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Elie Wiesel passes away...story #65... and your #1 story is some bimbo gains weight?!?!?!

One of the great voices of our time , ELIE WIESEL passes away and you people put that news as 65th of 85 news items?!?!?!
    And your #1 story is about some garbage gossip-show bimbo who gained weight?!?!?!?

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The people BEHIND Taylor Swift Murdered CHRISTINA GRIMMIE so little Taylor could remain in the Forefront of Media........

The people BEHIND Taylor Swift Murdered CHRISTINA GRIMMIE so little Taylor could remain in the Forefront of Media........

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Correction - "Polish death camp" - Yahoo CANADA - Facebook

Please correct your bad mistake on Yahoo Facebook. The camp was GERMAN NAZI.

1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You'l make the National Enquirer go out of business. The amount of garbage you publish on your news page is jaw dropping...

You'll make the National Enquirer go out of business. The amount of garbage you publish on your news page is jaw dropping...

1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. By reading and heeding pleas to block someone from harassing others on the comments sections in the news stories area.

I have been reporting 2 users by the names of Ralph and DB for DAYS now, because of harassment in the news comments section. They are LITERALLY STALKING & HARASSING ME.

I have no clue why the "report abuse" button is even there, as you obviously ignore all the pleas about harrassment from it. Unless Ralph and DB (both the same person I am sure), is a moderator there at Yahoo and so blithely gets away with the harrassment because of their moderator status.

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your headline about open marriages in Tinder-era has now for two days, since it came online, been linked to something about fashion.

Your headline about open marriages in Tinder-era has now for two days, since it came online, been linked to something about fashion. Can't reach it. Just saying.

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is Yahoo! a snake website?

Why Yahoo! keeps showing snakes all the time while it knows that people are afraid of snakes ? Some people have stop visiting Yahoo! in order to avoid seeing snakes... Is Yahoo! a snake website?

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Paying to read stories

Wish you guys would stop posting stories that you have to pay to see. Globe and mail for 1 makes you buy a subscription to read any articles that YOU post. As do many others

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since when did Yahoo Canada become a feminist ideological haven?

All I see are articles written about how terrible sexist double standards are (from a female perspective, never male) and body shaming. I'd say they make up at least 25% of the articles. Talk about slanted news!

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You could hire people to put NEW stories on your home page.Its the same day after day.MSN is way better.

Hire people to put new stories on your home page.Its the same stories day after day.

1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. What happened to the comics

What happened to the commics

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What does FR-STUDIOSPRO faved your photo mean?

As a new user I just want to know what it means. I cannot find out anywhere Can someone please tell me?

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo mail has far too much Spam

Yahoo mail has far too much Spam & forced Videos. I am terminating my email account that I have had for many years.

2219th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Close the comment section

Close your comment section since you seem to be doing nothing about the violent racist comments.

So, do your job, or simply close the comment section. It seems your readers are too racist/homophobic/misogynist to handle it.

1087th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base