Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I would like to be able to choose who I get news from in my news feed just like I do with Google News.

I do not want Fox News in my news feed ever and I would like it to stop.

486th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoo, you're beginning to suck

What idiot at Yahoo thinks black text on a blue background is easily readable?

1152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Quit wrecking my eyes. Stupid Yahoo. I might even get rid of my email so I never have to come back to Stupid Yahoo.

Write on White. ******* stupid that you don't have graphic designers to tell you how dumb you are. Black on Blue.REALLY. Why not grey on brown.

STUPID. STUPID. STUPID

369th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. INDIGO/NAVY background makes articles UNREADABLE to me. Thanks.

INDIGO/NAVY background makes articles UNREADABLE to me. Thanks.

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Color scheme is absolutely unreadable... Change it back...

Your new color scheme for articles is unreadable (black on blue). Your graphics people should know this... Needs immediate rework to be readable.

409th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 699th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. stop the background colours, you can barely read the story

with the coloured background you can not read the story, keep it simple, without all that added garbage

564th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 486th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I just swtiched to Mail.com. Sorry Yahoo.ca you lost me with your new cluttered style.

The amount of useless information on the new page made it too cumbersome. I don't have time to scroll through all the information searching for the little bit that interests me. It's overwhelming. Please bring back your concise Yahoo.ca. Although it's too late...you lost me, a long time devotee. Hello Mail.com.

699th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your recent censorship of the word '****' is making it difficult for those of us wanting to discuss human evolution on Yahoo Answers.

I realise that the term '****' can be a pejorative used against gay people but it also has a valid use. Please stop doing this?

2122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. if you are not going to use them why have, News sports finance sports headings???

use the headings as you have them up, everything is mixed up all over the place

699th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. please pu

please put headings back into alphabetical order, also add a better link to FB. And I hate the purple font - just not a friendly color!

2475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 369th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What hapened to Facebook?

What happened to Facebook>

5696th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Prefer Former Format

I realize that placing a story in the proper category was a challenge for Yahoo staff. The "Canada" classification always had articles grouped in it from elsewhere........if I had an address, I would send Yahoo a map. What's with all the sports, entertainment and finance stories under news? If I wanted to read those, I will go and click on that . Please bring back the old format but only after you hire someone with brains to categorize the articles.

618th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have changed my homepage

Goodbye yahoo. You used to be good but too many people who have to come up with a reason to have a job have screwed with you too much. I have changed my homepage and will begin migrating my email contacts to a different email server. when everyone has been notified I will be closing my account

273rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hate it all

I hope Yahoo has someone in the upper food chain that has enough sense to realize the comments are negative. This new format is not pleasing. Hope someone with the power either returns to old format or makes a classic version before Yahoo suffers the same fate as Windows 8 when they did not listen to their customer base either. Too bad their was not a few week preview so they could get input. Obviously, this new one does not sit well. Might be heading over to Netscape home page, it still looks inviting.

116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 486th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base