Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Dump Viddsee PHONY MADEUP "NEWS".

VIDDSEE is not news, just made-up ****. How stupid do you think we are? Losing us fast.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to find custom home page option. If not available, bye bye.

I want to be able to feature my interests only on the home page. Did you eliminate this option?

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice, as a Canadian living in Canada, to be able to actually view (on Yahoo sports.ca) the video of Canada's soccer goal!

Let Canadian users watch videos of interest to Canadians, like the fastest goal in soccer history by the CANADIAN women's soccer team! Tried to watch it and was told; not available in your region, wtf! FYI, I am in Canada...

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am sick of your snowflake attitude. I am not interested in your political ****.

I do not want to know Yahoo's leanings. I do not care who you politically support. Fake news dominates your site. And, finally, your obvious dislike for conservative patrons screams volumes about your intolerance to differing views.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Help my account has been compermised.

i need help. my account has been hacked. all my contacts are gone and I am no longer receiving emails.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email Account Verification Yahoo / Inbox Y!AH@@ <alfonsojacobo@att.net> To: noreply@yahoo.com

how to get rid of scams to yahoo users

Email Account Verification
    Yahoo
    /
    Inbox

Y!AH@@ <alfonsojacobo@att.net>
    To:
    noreply@yahoo.com

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My system sending alert and life vital messages to users. yahoo blocks the mails as spam. Please fix the problem before a use can hurt.

My system sending alert and life vital messages to users. yahoo blocks the mails as spam. Please fix the problem before a use can hurt.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why is Yahoo Canada streaming mostly UK news?????

UK News sources for real news, but stop with the royals play-by-play, and all the "lifestyle" features from England.

Focus on Canadian news.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Preferred the older version

I preferred the older versions in many ways, although I don't miss the "teaser" headlines. I do miss the science and tech category and can we not filter out local news from other cities?

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Elie Wiesel passes away...story #65... and your #1 story is some bimbo gains weight?!?!?!

One of the great voices of our time , ELIE WIESEL passes away and you people put that news as 65th of 85 news items?!?!?!
    And your #1 story is about some garbage gossip-show bimbo who gained weight?!?!?!?

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You can improve your elementary English.

In one clip about the 25 photos you write, quote; "that you were never 'suppose' to see. That's really bad and elementary. The word is in the past tense, therefore "supposed". Somebody should have caught that or better yet the writer needs to go back to grade 4 for a refresher course.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WTF Is This?

I have used Yahoo Canada as a home page since 1997 until today. What is this? This is worse than 1996. Who is trying to destroy Yahoo now. Please help save yourself and fix this nonsense. This is like computing before Windows.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 115-Year-Old Shipwreck Found in Lake Superior,, this reporter is an idiot.. check it out, logging off ur site

115-Year-Old Shipwreck Found in Lake Superior,, this reporter is an idiot.. check it out, logging off ur site

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Proofreading

Seriously folks, do you have a proofreader on staff ~ it's bad!!

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I find a lot of your news is past the due date. Today you are showing major weather problems in B.C. Canada for the 13th Nov, it's Nov 16.

Please check the calendar on a daily basis so I am not wasting time reading information that has already happened. Today NOVEMBER 16TH you are showing we should expect major weather problems in B.C. Canada for the 13th Nov, Should that information have saved someone's life, you're too late. Maybe next storm,

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. STOP POSTING SPOILERS ABOUT THE GAME OF THRONES SEASON 4!!!!

i NOW KNOW SOME OF THE PLOT LINES FROM YOUR STUPID LINKS!!

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WTF? if someone has periods that person is not a male, just so that you know next time.

Try reporting on some real factual world and local news you dumb *****!. I Know the Zionist **** bankers who own the media do not want anyone to know anything but, *********. The public in America needs to know just what these ***** are up to.What depraved Hollywood ******** are up to is not news. **** the gays have completely taken control of the media. Being gay is a condition these people have to live with but the rest of us would like to see a whole lot less about them in the media.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dear Yahoo! Forcing people to own a cellphone to open an Account with Yahoo! is terribly unfair and discriminatory of Yahoo!

It is terribly unfair and discriminatory of Yahoo! to force potential subscribers to own a Cellphone to open an account with yahoo!. Change the rules Yahoo! - I now am with Google because they do not force people to own a Cellphone to open an account. Yahoo! discriminates against poor people. Change the Rules Yahoo!

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base