Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. This sucks. I am sorry but Yahoo used to have an excellent, up to date page that had the latest news. Now its nothing but advertisements,

I am sorry but Yahoo used to have an excellent, up to date page that had the latest news. Now its nothing but advertisements and clickbait. FFS stop. Go back to what it used to be. This is nothing but garbage.

584th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how the **** do you see just hockey related sports this new design is terrible

how the **** do you see just hockey related sports this new design is terrible

584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. new yahoo canada page

Now that it is obvious the new yahoo Canada page is inferior to the old one,why cant the folks at yahoo own up to the blunder and put back the page the way it was.Its ok for those that think they are beyond mistakes to admit the are not

584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Prefer Former Format

I realize that placing a story in the proper category was a challenge for Yahoo staff. The "Canada" classification always had articles grouped in it from elsewhere........if I had an address, I would send Yahoo a map. What's with all the sports, entertainment and finance stories under news? If I wanted to read those, I will go and click on that . Please bring back the old format but only after you hire someone with brains to categorize the articles.

584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why all the stories from the UK's Daily Mail?

This is supposed to be Yahoo Canada not Yahoo UK There seems to be a lot of stories from the Daily Mail that feature mainly UK centered material Why are you doing this ?

584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tabloid garbage

Yahoo has gotten worse recently, with low-grade low-brow tabloid-like stories. More news less garbage please. What you include on your webpage are mostly forms of entertainment and gross-out human spectacle that could be found in the back pages of a **** mag. How about inspiring us instead of stupefying us with no wit crassness.

584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Go back to previous format

The new format is too inclusive, not organised, gives far too much unwanted info. Previous format was organised into broad topics with only the most current showing. I don't want to look at all the stuff and now I just skip looking. Why did you change? For what reason? Are you going to respond to these comments? I'll go to Google where I'm not subjected to this barrage.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. if you are not going to use them why have, News sports finance sports headings???

use the headings as you have them up, everything is mixed up all over the place

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. put the images back, hate the new format, it sucks, hate all the **** sports too

I hate your new format, keep deleting all the **** sports , you said we could and they will be removed , they just keep coming back.. , bring back the old format, this one sucks!!!, if it isn't broke don't fix it,,

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'm shocked that this has not been fixed yet: We cannot read many of the headlines of your stories because the words are in the pictures.

I think my 5 year old could look at your site and see this problem. The words are right in the pictures and are illegible.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop sending me notifications to turn on my location services!!!!!!

How many times must I say ok. I don't want to turn on my location services for your widgets. It is quite annoying to launch yahoo and be sent a notification every time.

Also the notification to add yahoo to my as an app. I already have added as an app yet you keep telling me to
    Add it again. I'm sorry but your programers are retards.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why is there so much British news int he canadian news?

Why is there so much British news in the canadian news?

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. British news

The Canadian news is over 50% British Why?
    Why does no one ever answer these feedbacks?

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Daily Mail

Yahoo, you can improve by NOT publishing anything written by the Daily Mail. Why in **** do you think Canadians want to read this ****? Is it because we are associated with the British Monarchy? Get real you idiots; We don't evrn understand them when they speak.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get a proof reader, for crying out loud.

I'm so tired of all the typos and spelling mistakes in your headlines and articles. For example, tonight's link to the hockey scores shows the Habs vs. Fliers. Really? Fliers? You'd think someone writing for the sports section would at least know the names of the teams.

Using spellcheck only goes so far, you need your writers/editors to check for context and grammar, not just run a less than stellar program and think they've done a good job.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. YAHOO won't let me access my 'yahoo e-mail accounts'!

YAHOO is 'forcing' me to change my 'passwords', before they will allow me to access my 'yahoo e-mail accounts! "F#CK OFF!!!" 'My' passwords, are 'my' passwords, 'for my reasons'!!! "F#CK OFF!!!" "Smarten Up", or Yahoo 'Homepage,Toolbar and E-mails' are going in the 'Trash Bin'!!!

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base