Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 356th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A bunch of YAHOOS

Cannot edit myFavorites for web sites….just dumb. Who thinks of this? No access to Yahoo US. Hate it. Bye Bye….Hello Google.

594th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. how the **** do you see just hockey related sports this new design is terrible

how the **** do you see just hockey related sports this new design is terrible

594th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Go back to previous format,this is impossible to navigate

Go back to old format,this is impossible to use

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. This sucks. I am sorry but Yahoo used to have an excellent, up to date page that had the latest news. Now its nothing but advertisements,

I am sorry but Yahoo used to have an excellent, up to date page that had the latest news. Now its nothing but advertisements and clickbait. FFS stop. Go back to what it used to be. This is nothing but garbage.

594th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'm no fan of Trump, but let's have a piece on Billy Clinton's past track record with women, too

Relentlessly expressing your obvious bias doesn't demonstrate a lot of integrity, right?

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Try actually having the proper links to the news stories that are listed...it's beyond frustrating and pathetic

FIX YOUR LINKS....it's pathetic that a so-called news reporting site as large as this can't even get a link to a news story correct. This is not a one time things, this is a weekly almost daily thing that I click on a link and it takes me to some other story that isn't even listed anywhere

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. WRONG LINKS!!

I can't believe a company like Yahoo can't seem to get their home page links to match up! so many instances i would click on a story and a completely different story will come up! just now i clicked on the car pileup on an US interstate and the oscar nominations article pops up, so FRUSTRATING!!

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please edit articles before posting them.

Spelling and grammar are horrible on Yahoo lately. Please hire some new journalists who actually know their grammar and how to spell. Teach people how to edit their articles before posting them. Every article I have read lately have multiple errors. Not very professional.

594th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo Canada is NOT Yahoo UK

Yahoo, you have ruined Yahoo Canada with all this BOLLSIHT news from the UK. We don't care about UK news and in Canada we spell most words the American way. I will henceforth boycott Yahoo News. It is mostly garbage anyway.

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop putting videos in text stories. The thumbnails are misleading and it is constant auto-play when trying to READ headlines.

There is an icon for videos, but that does not seem to matter as everything I open is a video. I want to READ headlines, not WATCH them. Most thumbnails are for videos now, but I used to be able to screen those out by looking. that is no longer the case.

Recent changes are making the new feed unusable, any add revenue increase will be wasted since I will not visit anymore if it stays this way long. I am assuming that is the reason for the change, because anything else makes no sense to bait and switch.

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please no more Daily Mail stories

Stories about morons written for idiots

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. British news

The Canadian news is over 50% British Why?
    Why does no one ever answer these feedbacks?

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why is there so much British news int he canadian news?

Why is there so much British news in the canadian news?

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Daily Mail

Yahoo, you can improve by NOT publishing anything written by the Daily Mail. Why in do you think Canadians want to read this ? Is it because we are associated with the British Monarchy? Get real you idiots; We don't evrn understand them when they speak.

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why all the stories from the UK's Daily Mail?

This is supposed to be Yahoo Canada not Yahoo UK There seems to be a lot of stories from the Daily Mail that feature mainly UK centered material Why are you doing this ?

594th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hide offensive content and spoilers

You post a story about Drew Miller's injury in the scrolling feed at the top of your page with a warning but post the unedited picture in the feed below. Please Don't!
    You do this with tv spoilers as well. For instance when the last bachelor ended your top of the page story said who did he pick and then you had a story about the two of them in the feed below (with her name and picture). Hide offensive/disturbing content and spoilers

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base