Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 660th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo mail

Please stop "improving" yahoo mail. I've used it for years, as a reliable backup. Reliable no longer. Takes forever to get a glimpse of my mail. It constantly erases the wrong email. I can't even attach a file! Shame. You had a good program. Don't fix things that aren't broken.

660th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 660th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop putting videos in text stories. The thumbnails are misleading and it is constant auto-play when trying to READ headlines.

There is an icon for videos, but that does not seem to matter as everything I open is a video. I want to READ headlines, not WATCH them. Most thumbnails are for videos now, but I used to be able to screen those out by looking. that is no longer the case.

Recent changes are making the new feed unusable, any add revenue increase will be wasted since I will not visit anymore if it stays this way long. I am assuming that is the reason for the change, because anything else makes no sense to bait and switch.

660th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please no more Daily Mail stories

Stories about morons written for idiots

660th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WRONG LINKS!!

I can't believe a company like Yahoo can't seem to get their home page links to match up! so many instances i would click on a story and a completely different story will come up! just now i clicked on the car pileup on an US interstate and the oscar nominations article pops up, so FRUSTRATING!!

660th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I just swtiched to Mail.com. Sorry Yahoo.ca you lost me with your new cluttered style.

The amount of useless information on the new page made it too cumbersome. I don't have time to scroll through all the information searching for the little bit that interests me. It's overwhelming. Please bring back your concise Yahoo.ca. Although it's too late...you lost me, a long time devotee. Hello Mail.com.

660th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Try actually having the proper links to the news stories that are listed...it's beyond frustrating and pathetic

FIX YOUR LINKS....it's pathetic that a so-called news reporting site as large as this can't even get a link to a news story correct. This is not a one time things, this is a weekly almost daily thing that I click on a link and it takes me to some other story that isn't even listed anywhere

660th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. you still don't know the difference between entertainment, news, sports etc...what's wrong with you ?

your home page has several categories yet you always stick each headline wherever you want...no relation to the category you put it in. Why bother having categories if you don't use them effectively...your attention to detail sucks.

840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please Engage in Editorial Oversight of your News Feed

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/tristan-thompson-kisses-a-sideline-reporter--and-he-really--really-screwed-up--video-174239361.html
    ^ That is an ad hominim attack against a black man for being affectionate with a white woman. There is no research behind the article. There was no fact-checking. It is at the top of the news feed every time that I go to check my mail, and has been for 2 days. I am disgusted that Yahoo would allow an editor to publish a borderline racist article under the guise of "news," and refuse to take it down. Please take steps to remove the article, and prevent further such articles from appearing on your site.

840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Good bye first ever email address I ever had. Good bye 16 years of bookmarks and trust in Yahoo. Way to go, Yahoo; great customer service.

Good bye first ever email address I ever had. Good bye 16 years of bookmarks and trust in Yahoo. Way to go, Yahoo; great customer service.

840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. are you people completely ********????

I have brought this up on a few occasions. Is it too hard for you stunned people to figure out? I am TIRED of having to go through all the storied on the bar a 4th or 5th time because you continually roll them to different positions. Are you seriously stupid, or really that ignorant that you do not really give a chit about people or their opinions? If I do not get some sort of response from one of you people, I will assume that both are true. I know the internet is nameless and faceless, but people will…

840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. STOP POSTING LINKS TO CNBC ADDS THAT ARE 4+ MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!

EVERY yahoo.ca link to CNBC is OUT OF DATE. Who do you have working at yahoo? Monkeys on tricycles?

840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why are you so left leaning in all your news coverage? It's shameful. I would rather see you be balanced/neutral.

Be neutral. All your news stories seem to be critical of anything on the right ie: conservatives, climate change, religious views, etc...
    If Yahoo ever wants to be taken seriously, you need to be more balanced. Be critical of both the left and the right. Give us the news from both perspectives, Please!

840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Go back to previous format,this is impossible to navigate

Go back to old format,this is impossible to use

840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 840th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get 'Answers' website off your front page. It's 100 % clickbait.

Yahoo shouldn't need gimmicks to generate false advertising stats.

977th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo Canada is NOT Yahoo UK

Yahoo, you have ruined Yahoo Canada with all this BOLLSIHT news from the UK. We don't care about UK news and in Canada we spell most words the American way. I will henceforth boycott Yahoo News. It is mostly garbage anyway.

977th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base