Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Get a proof reader, for crying out loud.

I'm so tired of all the typos and spelling mistakes in your headlines and articles. For example, tonight's link to the hockey scores shows the Habs vs. Fliers. Really? Fliers? You'd think someone writing for the sports section would at least know the names of the teams.

Using spellcheck only goes so far, you need your writers/editors to check for context and grammar, not just run a less than stellar program and think they've done a good job.

674th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. new yahoo canada page

Now that it is obvious the new yahoo Canada page is inferior to the old one,why cant the folks at yahoo own up to the blunder and put back the page the way it was.Its ok for those that think they are beyond mistakes to admit the are not

594th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'm shocked that this has not been fixed yet: We cannot read many of the headlines of your stories because the words are in the pictures.

I think my 5 year old could look at your site and see this problem. The words are right in the pictures and are illegible.

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop sending me notifications to turn on my location services!!!!!!

How many times must I say ok. I don't want to turn on my location services for your widgets. It is quite annoying to launch yahoo and be sent a notification every time.

Also the notification to add yahoo to my as an app. I already have added as an app yet you keep telling me to
    Add it again. I'm sorry but your programers are retards.

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The recent changes Yahoo has implemented in its Home page and e-mail service are simply AWESOME!

Yahoo new home page and e-mail service designs are absolutely AWESOME, modern, practical, elegant. Great job indeed!

2264th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo mail

Please stop "improving" yahoo mail. I've used it for years, as a reliable backup. Reliable no longer. Takes forever to get a glimpse of my mail. It constantly erases the wrong email. I can't even attach a file! Shame. You had a good program. Don't fix things that aren't broken.

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Go back to previous format

The new format is too inclusive, not organised, gives far too much unwanted info. Previous format was organised into broad topics with only the most current showing. I don't want to look at all the stuff and now I just skip looking. Why did you change? For what reason? Are you going to respond to these comments? I'll go to Google where I'm not subjected to this barrage.

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. put the images back, hate the new format, it sucks, hate all the **** sports too

I hate your new format, keep deleting all the **** sports , you said we could and they will be removed , they just keep coming back.. , bring back the old format, this one sucks!!!, if it isn't broke don't fix it,,

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. YAHOO won't let me access my 'yahoo e-mail accounts'!

YAHOO is 'forcing' me to change my 'passwords', before they will allow me to access my 'yahoo e-mail accounts! "F#CK OFF!!!" 'My' passwords, are 'my' passwords, 'for my reasons'!!! "F#CK OFF!!!" "Smarten Up", or Yahoo 'Homepage,Toolbar and E-mails' are going in the 'Trash Bin'!!!

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to be able to choose who I get news from in my news feed just like I do with Google News.

I do not want Fox News in my news feed ever and I would like it to stop.

549th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. stop the background colours, you can barely read the story

with the coloured background you can not read the story, keep it simple, without all that added garbage

549th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Your recent censorship of the word '****' is making it difficult for those of us wanting to discuss human evolution on Yahoo Answers.

I realise that the term '****' can be a pejorative used against gay people but it also has a valid use. Please stop doing this?

2049th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. if you are not going to use them why have, News sports finance sports headings???

use the headings as you have them up, everything is mixed up all over the place

674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Would you be so kind as to give us something more intelligent than this drivel. Canadians are well educated people. Please treat us as such.

There are hundreds of truly important and interesting stories happening in the world every day. Why do you continue to traipse out the same mindless stories week after week?

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lately when I go to yahoo's page a video or audio starts automatically. I don't know which story on the page is triggered by STOP it !

Lately when I pull up yahoo a video or audio starts playing. This is without my clicking on anything. STOP it! It's incredibly annoying. As it is I've changed my home page.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. keep Trump out of the top 10 trending

'rig' your tranding algorithm to keep Trump off the top 10

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base