Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Please restore back the favorites list on yahoo home page.

Please restore back the favorites list on yahoo home page. Or better restore the old yahoo home page.

403rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When can we begin to enjoy Yahoo! Classic again? You people had a good thing going and it's now all ruined. James

When can we begin to enjoy Yahoo! Classic again? You people had a good thing going and it's now all ruined. James

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Proof that Yahoo doesn't respond to feedback is right in front of you

The only way Yaphoo will respond to this negative feedback is if we stop coming to this **** site. Give them the feedback they're looking for, delete their icon from your bookmarks bar and change your homepage to another news information site. If we keep coming back then all this negative feedback is just blowing smoke. Act in mass if you want the change back to the previous format.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo mobile weather has great map choices. I don't see that on the desktop version.

Yahoo mobile weather has great map choices. I don't see that on the desktop version.

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I find your website disgusting to say.I have no access to my emails.I opened my emails through facebook and now I can not access my emails.

Like i said I find your website disgusting.Forgive me for saying that.The reason I am saying that is that I lost you guys when I opened my emails through [Facebook].It's being sveral months now and I finally can say something regarding my your problem allowing me to access my emails. My email?Thought you never ask. anniecha88@yahoo.ca.When I fill it out you say that the answer would go to my other email catthunder73@hotmail.com and it didn't go there at all.I want my emails back.

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dont like your "new Yahoo" home page. Poor colour combinations, long list of news....what happened guys! Go back to previous version!

Dont like your "new Yahoo" home page. Poor colour combinations, long list of news....what happened guys! Go back to previous classy version

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The blue headlines are hard to read when they are in the pictures.

you could try black or not let the headlines overlap the pictures

1139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The stupid email change!

Do you use Yahoo email, yourself? Can you easily find and read your email? Have you tested internally? Everyone agree this stupid change of the new email format? Please change the email format back!!! Otherwise I leave.

695th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Canadian Indie Artist Tackles Tough Subject

Please consider featuring this new music video by Codie Prevost & help create awareness about Domestic Violence. http://youtu.be/qQMrPg_9E9E

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. when i sign in to my email account, i want to go to my email. not yahoo home page.

when i sign in to my email account, i want to go directly to my email. not yahoo home page.
    if i want to go to the yahoo home page, i'll simply type it in the address bar.
    p.s. - i never liked or used the 'my yahoo'. glad to see its gone. was nothing butt a pain in my modem.

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hate the new homepage time to leave maybe to google

absolutely hate the homepage time to change

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have Colour Blindness and can't read the text superimposed on pictures. Please do something about it as 10% of men are colour B.

Home page pictures have text superimposed on puctures and I can't read most of the times as I have colour B. Please do something about it as 10% of men and 0.5% women are colour B.

1139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to add bookmarks in MyMSN

For the miliions of people fleeing Yahoo and their insane CEO, here is how you add bookmarks in MyMSN. See link here:http://onlinehelp.microsoft.com/en-us/msn/ff808621.aspx?sl=1

Basically you have to add a 'favorites' module from 'add content' by searching for 'favorites'. Not super efficient, but better than nothing. goto http://uk.my.yahoo.com/ to pull your bookmarks before they disappear:o

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Not ONE POSITIVE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo must hire the dumbest people on the planet.
    Can still get normal my yahoo at uk.my.yahoo.com until they ruin that site too!

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This new Yahoo Canada Home Page is way too cluttered!!

Need options to change my Home Page format!! Many things I am not interested in. and hard to find interests amongst all this clutter.

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Loooooooooong format

How about this : when I scroll down the LONG Yahoo page and I find an interesting story, I click on it, read it but then, when I click back, it returns me to the top of the Yahoo page.

What SHOULD happen is that clicking back should return me back to the original story I clicked on so that I can continue scrolling down looking for more stories instead of starting at the top of the page again.

2380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base