Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Stop providing a platform for hatred and racism propagation.

People keep posting nasty comments about muslims and Islam on every occasion. If the articles is about Prime Minster they find a way to bring syria, terroism etc into the conversation. There are propagating Islamophobia and hatred. see some e.g
    Islam is bad news however you try to sell it.

2 Replies

As President Obama is about to make a televised speech this evening, it's important that America realize who he really is. Obama is a sleeper cell who's intent is the deliberate destruction of America's culture, economy and national defense. When President Obama speaks, he's speaking not as an…

656th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No wonder google is winning....

I can't sign up to Yahoo without providing my mobile information. This is information I do not wish for you, or anyone on the internet to have.

No wonder google is winning - because at least google makes it optional.

1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. YAHOO! becomes BOOHOO!!

The users of the YAHOO! homepage have become accustomed to an experience that isn't offered or available elsewhere to them. One of the hottest features of that was the ability to make comments on current news stories to other readers good or bad, but to be able to vent immediately was the reward. BUT it was a even greater experience to receive feedback from your fellow readers about your comments again good or bad it didn't matter, it was a beneficial and huge part of the experience, and often some constructive dialogues ensued in the comments section. We want that…

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Goodbye

I am leaving Yahoo after 2 decades. I have moved all my emails and will close my account. I am simply fed up and sickened opening the home page and continually seeing stories about the kardashsian clan useless pieces of carbon form. I see that your stock is barely alive. Maybe this drivel is one of the reasons.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No way to delete/review my old comments on Yahoo Canada News

I have spent hours trying to find a back door into deleting my comments on Yahoo Canada News stories, sometimes I can get in and delete them, but once the story has been removed, I can't review it or delete my comment. The old site had a "MY COMMENTS" button so I could do this but the new Yahoo Canada News site does not.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve your search engine so it returns relevant content.

In the 1990s your search engine worked very well. Now it generally returns sites that have nothing to do with what I'm looking for. A little research into solving that problem and your CEO Marissa Mayer will have accomplished something.

2017th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please show the games played stat in the fantasy app

You cannot see how many games players have played when using the fantasy hockey app. This information is integral for estimating player value based on his current stats. For example, the fantasy app currently tells me that Kevin Shattenkirk only has one assist and has an overall rank of 645. It doesn't tell me that he has only played 4 of 15 games this season, as he's been sidelined with a groin injury. Without knowing how many games he's played, fantasy users are led to believe that Shattenkirk is having an utterly disastrous season with only a single point in…

538th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Logging in via Facebook?

Why can't I log in via my Facebook account anymore? At one time it was easy to log in. just click log in via Facebook an no need to remember passwords. My Grandfather has been removed from Yahoo all because he can't remember the password he put in. He has "alzheimer's" and remember where he put anything is hard for him. This use to be a simple way for him to keep in touch with his family that are living abroad. I ask you bring that feature back

1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Verification

I have vertigo and although I do understand your reason for using the verification system the momentum while trying to look at it is rather uneasy for me. I will never be 100% safe here as I have to have someone else type in the verification for me. Vertigo in case you are unaware is where the patient feels dizzy or light headed all the time, in simple terms the room is always spinning, you can imagine what the verification looked like to me. Find another way to have us type it in where the words don't float and background…

1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What is going on with yahoo?

Did the webmaster delete cookies?...whooly is it ever gone back into the dark ages now...like to when computers were first invented. Wow..Yahoo has gone back to the 80's and I hate it.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. you can improve your security, i am tired of people stealing my contact information and emailing my contacts under my name

You need to improve your security.
    my email got hacked, and even after changing my questions and passwords, I am finding out that my contact information has been sold to other companies. And my contacts have been receiving bogus e-mails from them, when they are pretending it is me. they put my email signature on it. this is fraud, yahoo should be more aware of crimminal actions.

2017th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. you are the pin in the neck....

stop asking me over and over again sign in sign in sign in.....soon as the page opens and I start looking things turn over and again you are asking me SIGN IN.........

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Current news

On Nov 1, 2015 I am reading about the NY mets winning last night, the Penguins beating the Leafs, Matt Richard being killed and John McAfee telling me ther eis no cybersecurity - 2 of the articles are from july and august - how about some current content - is the news world that slow that you need to run articles from 4+ months ago??

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Old News!

Seriously...half the news articles I clicked on today were from Sep, Aug, Jul..etc. I don't want to read/watch about gas prices from July. Or stock prices from mid-August when we're nearly into November. If it's more than a week or two old, it is no longer breaking news.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Go an email from yahoo saying I had to upgrade my yahoo. When I hit the upgrade button a window came up saying it was a phishing site. ??

verify that the stuff we get from Yahoo is from yahoo. Got some thing from a phishing site saying that I had to upgrade my yahoo ac.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo Mail: "Forward > Forward Only" - Please Bring Back That Option

Under Mail > Settings > Accounts, you recently removed the option to "Forward Only" all email (& delete of course), now if we forward mail elsewhere en masse, we have to go back to Yahoo and delete the copies all the time. That can be very confusing especially when one receives a large volume of mail.
    Please bring it back !!

1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base