Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Please show the games played stat in the fantasy app

You cannot see how many games players have played when using the fantasy hockey app. This information is integral for estimating player value based on his current stats. For example, the fantasy app currently tells me that Kevin Shattenkirk only has one assist and has an overall rank of 645. It doesn't tell me that he has only played 4 of 15 games this season, as he's been sidelined with a groin injury. Without knowing how many games he's played, fantasy users are led to believe that Shattenkirk is having an utterly disastrous season with only a single point in…

549th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Logging in via Facebook?

Why can't I log in via my Facebook account anymore? At one time it was easy to log in. just click log in via Facebook an no need to remember passwords. My Grandfather has been removed from Yahoo all because he can't remember the password he put in. He has "alzheimer's" and remember where he put anything is hard for him. This use to be a simple way for him to keep in touch with his family that are living abroad. I ask you bring that feature back

1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Verification

I have vertigo and although I do understand your reason for using the verification system the momentum while trying to look at it is rather uneasy for me. I will never be 100% safe here as I have to have someone else type in the verification for me. Vertigo in case you are unaware is where the patient feels dizzy or light headed all the time, in simple terms the room is always spinning, you can imagine what the verification looked like to me. Find another way to have us type it in where the words don't float and background…

1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. What is going on with yahoo?

Did the webmaster delete cookies?...whooly is it ever gone back into the dark ages now...like to when computers were first invented. Wow..Yahoo has gone back to the 80's and I hate it.

2309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. you can improve your security, i am tired of people stealing my contact information and emailing my contacts under my name

You need to improve your security.
    my email got hacked, and even after changing my questions and passwords, I am finding out that my contact information has been sold to other companies. And my contacts have been receiving bogus e-mails from them, when they are pretending it is me. they put my email signature on it. this is fraud, yahoo should be more aware of crimminal actions.

2058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. you are the pin in the neck....

stop asking me over and over again sign in sign in sign in.....soon as the page opens and I start looking things turn over and again you are asking me SIGN IN.........

2309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Current news

On Nov 1, 2015 I am reading about the NY mets winning last night, the Penguins beating the Leafs, Matt Richard being killed and John McAfee telling me ther eis no cybersecurity - 2 of the articles are from july and august - how about some current content - is the news world that slow that you need to run articles from 4+ months ago??

2309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Old News!

Seriously...half the news articles I clicked on today were from Sep, Aug, Jul..etc. I don't want to read/watch about gas prices from July. Or stock prices from mid-August when we're nearly into November. If it's more than a week or two old, it is no longer breaking news.

2309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Go an email from yahoo saying I had to upgrade my yahoo. When I hit the upgrade button a window came up saying it was a phishing site. ??

verify that the stuff we get from Yahoo is from yahoo. Got some thing from a phishing site saying that I had to upgrade my yahoo ac.

2309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo Mail: "Forward > Forward Only" - Please Bring Back That Option

Under Mail > Settings > Accounts, you recently removed the option to "Forward Only" all email (& delete of course), now if we forward mail elsewhere en masse, we have to go back to Yahoo and delete the copies all the time. That can be very confusing especially when one receives a large volume of mail.
    Please bring it back !!

1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 320th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PLEASE DUMP THAT RAG / LEFT WING SLANTED HUFFINGTON POST

This so called news is nothing but lies and exaggerations that should now or deserve a place in the main stream

1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why can't I edit my front page.I don't believe in Horoscopes.I have deleted it in the past.Why is it back on my front page?

Why can't I edit my front page.I don't believe in Horoscopes.I have deleted it in the past.

1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. News

Hey Yahoo,

Not sure why UFC Ronda Rousey and another person was pictured for "Never do this when preparing Thanksgiving Turkey".

2309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your Calendar sucks. I must try 3 times for same thing. Your Ajax doesn't work properly. I pay for yahoo but I think I will go with google.

Your Calendar sucks. I must try 3 times for same thing. Your Ajax doesn't work properly. I pay for yahoo but I think I will go with google.

2309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How doI remove Yahoo from my PC?.

REMOVE Yahoo from my PC

2309th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you get a video player that's not complete ******* ****.

the video play is complete . use youtube player or fix you * **.

1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Retrieving Password

Hey! Here's an idea!! How about asking security questions, like most of the modern world, to retrieve passwords instead of making me pay a fee as a penalty for not updating contact info?!? I wanted to start using my yahoo account, but you've made it impossible to get into! Insane!!!

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base