Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Yahoo Mail: "Forward > Forward Only" - Please Bring Back That Option

Under Mail > Settings > Accounts, you recently removed the option to "Forward Only" all email (& delete of course), now if we forward mail elsewhere en masse, we have to go back to Yahoo and delete the copies all the time. That can be very confusing especially when one receives a large volume of mail.
    Please bring it back !!

1647th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PLEASE DUMP THAT RAG / LEFT WING SLANTED HUFFINGTON POST

This so called news is nothing but lies and exaggerations that should now or deserve a place in the main stream

1647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why can't I edit my front page.I don't believe in Horoscopes.I have deleted it in the past.Why is it back on my front page?

Why can't I edit my front page.I don't believe in Horoscopes.I have deleted it in the past.

1647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. News

Hey Yahoo,

Not sure why UFC Ronda Rousey and another person was pictured for "Never do this when preparing Thanksgiving Turkey".

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your Calendar sucks. I must try 3 times for same thing. Your Ajax doesn't work properly. I pay for yahoo but I think I will go with google.

Your Calendar sucks. I must try 3 times for same thing. Your Ajax doesn't work properly. I pay for yahoo but I think I will go with google.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How doI remove Yahoo from my PC?.

REMOVE Yahoo from my PC

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you get a video player that's not complete ******* ****.

the video play is complete ******* ****. use ******* youtube player or fix you ******* ****.

1647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Retrieving Password

Hey! Here's an idea!! How about asking security questions, like most of the modern world, to retrieve passwords instead of making me pay a fee as a penalty for not updating contact info?!? I wanted to start using my yahoo account, but you've made it impossible to get into! Insane!!!

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. women equality:

Hi, I would like to inform about this mural art of Artist Sisay Shimeles who dedicated it to women equality/right and for the rising power of African women in particular. More info to be found here: http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/09/25/ethiopian-born-artist-sisay-shimeles-created-a-four-metre-by-five-metre-mural-celebrating-the-citys-east-african-community

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. STOP WITH DISGUSTING IMAGES ON HOMEPAGE

ENOUGH with the Bugs and things being removed from people. I come for news and info, not to be grossed out while I might be eating.

1647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update the Finance page. The part on "Retirement" is never changed.

Do a better job of updating the Canada Finance page.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. headline links to paid sites.

When looking at news headlines the ones for Financial Times have a pop-up for a paid subscription. if you close it the site redirects you and buries what you want to read. We should have the option to block pay only sites from showing up in the news headlines list.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You need a 'skip ad' after 3 seconds.

If I watch traditional TV I get ads after 10 or 15 minutes of TV. When I watch one of your videos I'm forced to endure 15-30 second ads after every video. I simply wont so you lose me for months on end and when I do come back and see it has not changed I'm gone again.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. stop using initials in the news titles.

Quit using initials like TIFF. Everybody is using initials for everything these days. Im expected to know each and every one? I skip articles with initials in them now.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get rid of the "Change Your Password" and "Add Your Phone Number" screens on login.

Get rid of the "Change Your Password" and "Add Your Phone Number" screens every time I log in. I have no desire to change my password every damned time I login and I also have no desire to give you my telephone information just so you can mine personal info.

Stop being intrusive douchebags to your users and maybe you wouldn't get so many complaints.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please Give Us E-Mail Or Live Chat Options For All Issues?

I've found it annoying to have to fake the wrong issue just to be able to send an E-Mail or submit a bug report to get help when there's an issue and the only "solutions" offered are useless "helpful" suggestions that it's at my end.I'd love to see an option to just be able to send an E-Mail or go to a live chat when there's an issue and the troubleshooting tips don't help.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ability to reply to and forward emails has disappeared and needs to be looked into

Today i wanted to forward an email to others who might appreciate the info it contained and found no way of either replying to or forwarding emails. If this is a permanent problem, then I will have to change email to another email provider. This is problem is totally unacceptable.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I dont like Chrome, and how do I make yahoo my homepage using explorer

Your new and not improved home page does not give me the option of using either explorer or chrome. As I hate chrome...not thrilled with your bigger than ever homepage...does not load well when I a in a country with slow internet. Had to go to Google because it is basic...too much info too much loading time...makes it SLOW

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base