Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. check out your new weather section at the top of your new page. Every time i go there and I have tried it many times since last night each

Check out your new weather section at the top of your new page. Every time i go there and I have tried it many times since last night each time everything locks up, I can't even go back!! I have to go completely out of Yahoo and log back in> There is a problem with this section!!!

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. H

I don't like this either. too much going on that u cant control. u cant edit or delete what u want. THIS IS COMMUNISM. looks like a cartoon page from 10 or 15 years ago.

249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Put the horoscopes back on the main page!

Put the horoscopes back on the main page!

249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. MORE Canadian content.

You can improve further by actually putting news related to Canada! Every time I open one of your articles, it brings me to daily UK news. I want to know what's happening in my country!

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow us to decide what is on OUR page and stop adding / changing what WE decide upon

Allow US to decide what is on OUR page and stop adding / changing what WE decide upon. I don't want half the **** that you insist on

297th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Since you changed the Yahoo mail interface I've experienced nothing but problems

.I can't print e-mails any more and can't highlight text.

297th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please re-introduce the ability to filter newsfeeds by category.

I couldn't care less about celebrity gossip or the antics of some sports team. I liked the old format where I could select the broad topic categories for my newsfeed. Scrolling through pages of banalities in order to find news I consider relevant is irksome. I've been using Yahoo as my homepage and email for over a decade. If this format sticks, I will not continue to use either.

297th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give us an option to pick the old design.

New format and colors are not good, bring the old design back. At least give us an option to pick whatever design we want (old or new)
    New design is very ugly and not useful.

316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I do not want to see OMG! on the side of my profile page.

I don't care if you want to go and make some OMG page, but remove this from the side of my profile. I consider it offensive as it is using the Lords name in vain. I may not be a great Christian, but this is one thing I do not accept. And don't bother telling me that the abbreviation means oh my gosh, as that's an excuse for justifying using a popular curse that is insulting. If it is oh my gosh, then write it all out, otherwise, If it doesn't disappear from my page, then I will leave Yahoo.…

316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please bring back the previous Yahoo site, I find the new format very confusing,.

Please bring back the voting poll you had on the previous Yahoo site.
    Many of my friends also do not like the new site.

316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back the "my comments" tab, and allow me to opt out of stories about Jenner, Kardashians, Miley etc.

I understand that Yahoo wants to improve User experience while using Yahoo services and as well Yahoo needs to maximize ad revenue. But treat your users with more respect. I trusted Yahoo with years of comments to stories etc. and it represented a truly unique timeline of my ever changing opinions and attitudes that I could always go back to and read. It was the closest thing to a diary I've ever had. Then it is yanked with no notice, without any means for me to even save my comments and all responses to my hard drive. Please bring back…

352nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please restore back the favorites list on yahoo home page.

Please restore back the favorites list on yahoo home page. Or better restore the old yahoo home page.

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I gettin sick and tired of being asked about creating a new password. Now I can't even get into my Yahoo account. Stupid idea!!!!!

Why can't Yahoo leave things as they were. I put in a new password, now they are asking for another one. I have had it with Yahoo.
    I am going to sign up with Outlook for my emails from now on.
    What a dumb idea about changing passwords all the time. Never had a problem before, leave things as they were.

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quit autoplaying news reel videos, you are killing my bandwidth cap!

Quit autoplaying news reel videos, you are killing my bandwidth cap!

I pay for my internet, yahoo has no right to keep using MY data automatically. This must be opt out first, too many times ive come back to my computer and found that 50 or more videos have played while I was busy reading other articles. and on top of it, I cant even find the video I wanted to play in the first place

also, videos continue to run even when autoplay is unchecked. Fix this, or yahoo will be receiving my next internet bill

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop wasting our time with 'Answers' articles. Geeez.

Clearly, no-one in authority at Yahoo has EVER bothered to look at the **** in any of your 'Answers' articles/posts. If they had, they would by now have kicked that useless waste of time off. No matter how tempting the 'headline', I refuse to waste time clicking through to these totally amateur pages. Typically, 3-5 click-throughs to get 2 sentences of content, crowded out by frustrating adds. You'd think that Yahoo might recognize that - in 2015 - we have PLENTY of other choices, and those of us with even moderate intelligence will go to some of them. Don't know…

424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base