Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ooops something went wrong.....

"something went wrong try again" is been going on for so long, yahoo never going to fix this stupid thing....I wonder is this American yahoo?

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to see a news section where everyday Canadians can submit a referendum question about any worth while Canadian situation.

Let's have a referendum section where Canadians can vote on important Canadian issues associated with Canada. Example, should Muslin women who join the RCMP be allowed to wear the hijab. Vote yes they should or no they shouldn't.

Another example: Should Canada build their own jet fighters with the help of another country. yes or no

Another example: Should the Canadian Senate be eliminated, yes or no.

If you start this type of information section, I believe it would quickly grow into a Canadian first and would be so popular that the government would have to take notice.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Maps

Your Yahoo Maps are horrible with such poor resolution that I would be ashamed to email the map of our city to any friends. I wanted to give them directions but the maps are of such poor quality, I can't use them.
    Walter

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Do people travel? Do they go to other countries? Have I just been locked out of my email for four months, while in Belize?

Do I like being locked out of my own email while visiting Belize, for the last four months? Was my pharmacy license suspended for non payment of fees, because I was registered with a yahoo email address, and I was unable to access my account? Did I disable every security feature I could before leaving?
    Was any computer technician in Belize able to open my email for me?
    Am I angry? Ask me?

Do I want 1) an end to this locking out
    2) clear notification to all yahoo uses, of what will happen if they travel outside the country

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add wnba to list please

add wnba to list

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I don't like the idea that I can't see my previous comments anywhere. I like to follow on my comments.. do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like the idea that I can't see my previous comments anywhere. I like to follow on my comments.. do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. news feed videos

I happen to catch a video on "a trained professional magician" performing what is quite honestly one of the oldest rubber band tricks out there. The video wasn't too good anyways. I'm a 32 year old professional magician. I have been performing for half my life. Give me 2 minutes and I'll show some real good magic. Not some trick anyone can learn in 5 minutes.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm boycotting Yahoo! until Yahoo! Japan stops selling ivory and dolphin and whale meat.

Yahoo! Us owns 34% of Yahoo! Japan. Google and Amazon have banned this. Sad and sick that Yahoo! condones it.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Re: my Inbox. At first glance I can't see any difference between my Inbox and Sent display. It'd be nice to include a heading as such.

I would like to see a clearcut heading to indicate the Inbox and Sent section (more if possible) because I'm always guessing which it might be as they are very much alike, and I'm back and forth all the time in e-mail sections.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When creating an email it shoud NOT be required to enter your cell number.

It's ridiculous that you require a cell number. I refuse to put my number online and it is not right that you make it mandatory. I wanted to be a part of a yahoo group for my town but I will not support yahoo if they do not make adding a cell number optional. And keep in mind that even in this day in age, not everyone has a cell!

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove links on the side of your website. White space shouldn't be clickable. Not user friendly.

The white space on the side of your webpages are currently back and forward links. This is extremely annoying and I am willing to bet other users find the same. When you want to deselect something or make sure the browser is in focus apart from other programs, it takes you back or forward when you click the white space. In my opinion, this is not very user friendly. It's super annoying, so annoying that I took time out of my day to write this.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Finance Portfolio: Add one INSERT column at "Customizing current view" page

Under the "Add & Remove Fields", add one additional INSERT column to allow us to insert the new field prior the existing filed number specified, with this convenient feature, user no needs to change those shift down fields manually.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I notice you are restricting links to Google now, funny... google doesn't restrict links to Yahoo... your search is becoming restrictive

I notice you are restricting links to Google now, putting in an extra click. Google doesn't restrict links to Yahoo... your search is becoming restrictive - I guess you feel threatened

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. it would be nice iff the filter worked set the filter and I still get these emails from the same sender in my in box

it would be nice iff the filter worked set the filter and I still get these emails from the same sender in my in box

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i changed to yahoo home page for the readable news stories and now its like watching a rerun of a news channnel

stop looking like u are a news channel I see all that I need on tv would rather read the news sports etc than watch people butcher it on a vid

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base