Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. At least make that top not overlap others.Looks sick.

At least make that top add not overlap others, it looks sick.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. telle why your web serch is messed up

your web serch is messed up

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Problems with yahoo answers... My questions never post into the topic feed, even though its taking my 5 points.

Please put it back the way it was before so we can manually pick the topic before we ask. When it doesnt pick the right topic and you change the topic after the question is posted, the question DOES NOT appear in the desired topic feed... This is really annoying because half of the time my questions arn't even posting in the feed your form autoselects.

Not cool...

Thanks for your time, and please fix this!

Julian

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Update the Finance page. The part on "Retirement" is never changed.

Do a better job of updating the Canada Finance page.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Where is the favorites list on my yahoo homepage. Put it back or I'm switching to Google.

At least give us the option to customise out home page. Sorry, but I don't use any of your other sites, the favorites list was the only reason I bothered to use Yahoo. Guess I'm going fully to Google.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Get this new Yahoo set-up off! It is brutal!

Go back to the previous set-up. There was nothing wrong with it. It was conveniant and easy to understand.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix or fire your editors and front page men

On your front page, I commented about the 'melania Trump ad story' , but it's not the story that is WRONG, it is YOUR Yahoo 'headline of the story. It says CRUZ ad ****-shamed.... it should say Cruz PAC ad ****-shamed.... Are you guys TRYING to whip up a story by basing it on a lie (or editor mistake or laziness) just to get more traffic and make your potential sale price get inflated ??? SHAME on you !!!

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo heading banner is too large! it cuts into the video viewing -

Yahoo heading banner is too large! it cuts into the video viewing - on all news items.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base