Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I gettin sick and tired of being asked about creating a new password. Now I can't even get into my Yahoo account. Stupid idea!!!!!

Why can't Yahoo leave things as they were. I put in a new password, now they are asking for another one. I have had it with Yahoo.
    I am going to sign up with Outlook for my emails from now on.
    What a dumb idea about changing passwords all the time. Never had a problem before, leave things as they were.

399th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The three small stories on the right side of the big story scroll too fast.

I can barely read the text on one before times up. Slow them down.

1116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. congratulations on the garbage new homepage...you have nothing better to do than this ****??

I can picture it..you've got a bunch of people sitting there with nothing to do but to come up with useless and annoying designs that fix nothing. The only thing they achieve is to annoy people who are used to getting their information on a daily basis in a certain way...
    ***** this grabage

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop providing a platform for hatred and racism propagation.

People keep posting nasty comments about muslims and Islam on every occasion. If the articles is about Prime Minster they find a way to bring syria, terroism etc into the conversation. There are propagating Islamophobia and hatred. see some e.g

Islam is bad news however you try to sell it.

2 Replies

As President Obama is about to make a televised speech this evening, it's important that America realize who he really is. Obama is a sleeper cell who's intent is the deliberate destruction of America's culture, economy and national defense. When President Obama speaks, he's speaking not as an…

595th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop wasting our time with 'Answers' articles. Geeez.

Clearly, no-one in authority at Yahoo has EVER bothered to look at the **** in any of your 'Answers' articles/posts. If they had, they would by now have kicked that useless waste of time off. No matter how tempting the 'headline', I refuse to waste time clicking through to these totally amateur pages. Typically, 3-5 click-throughs to get 2 sentences of content, crowded out by frustrating adds. You'd think that Yahoo might recognize that - in 2015 - we have PLENTY of other choices, and those of us with even moderate intelligence will go to some of them. Don't know…

428th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop being Idiots.

So.... On the top of Yahoo CANADAs page is a banner " Watch Metallica...Rock In Rio Live" I click on the link and it says "We're sorry, this is not available from your location". Why the is it on Yahoo CANADA's homepage if you can't watch it from *** CANADA. Yahoo Canada = LOSERS

471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remove the Regional Restrictions for Yahoo screen in Canada, specifically for Community.

What purpose does restricting Canada or at least Alberta where I live from watching Community on your website. By doing so you are literally leaving potential viewers like myself no other option but to seek out pirating websites or IP hacking extensions to play your content. Doesn't it make more sense to you to drive as much traffic to your site with content such as Community regardless of regional locations rather than isolating huge markets like Canada and forcing them away from your site? What purpose could that possibly serve? If this isn't seriously revisited/revised then you are all fools…

549th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Don't you have a contact number so I can actually TALK to a human being about my problem with my inbox. I've sent four e-mails and no answer

Get a phone number so people can actually talk to Yahoo techs to help solve problems. My incoming e-mails goe directly to my Trash box and not my Inbox. This has been going on for three weeks now and I've sent 4 e-mails trying to get some help in solving this problem and NO RESPONSE. Tried everything to solve the problem and can'tdo itmyself or any of your "useless" Help sites or community links. Yahoo is not a service ,it's become an uncommunative nightmare. Why can't customers be provided with a direct chat or phone number to get info and…

471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You have made my Yahoo Page look like "****" Thank You.You took away My Bookmarks.

Bookmarks!! You took away My Bookmarks that I used ever since Yahoo Started.Can't change the Theme on the page also cannot select the Content that I want personally. "Way to go Yahoo" If you wanted the Yahoo Browser to look like "****" Then you have succeeded..

471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change the color

Give the ability to change the color from that ugly purple to a color of your choice! Will be changing home page if this is not fixed!

471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 595th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. we should op out of some type of news, I really don't care about Kendall Jenner or the Kardashian and yet, it's FULL of news about them.

so tired to see that news about Kendall Jenner and the Kardashians. I think I'll leave yahoo news, with an overdose of Jenner and Kardashians

1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Without the Kardshians and The UGH...Royal family Yahoo would have NO NEWS to report.

Without the Kardshians and The UGH...Royal family Yahoo would have NO NEWS to report.

990th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your comments section is terrible. I want the thumbs-down back and the ability to see and follow my previous comments.

Your comments section is terrible. I want the thumbs-down back and the ability to see and follow my previous comments. Also, the new "floating window" format is very buggy, stories will disappear and collapse when I try to read or comment on them.

990th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 990th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to see a news section where everyday Canadians can submit a referendum question about any worth while Canadian situation.

Let's have a referendum section where Canadians can vote on important Canadian issues associated with Canada. Example, should Muslin women who join the RCMP be allowed to wear the hijab. Vote yes they should or no they shouldn't.

Another example: Should Canada build their own jet fighters with the help of another country. yes or no

Another example: Should the Canadian Senate be eliminated, yes or no.

If you start this type of information section, I believe it would quickly grow into a Canadian first and would be so popular that the government would have to take notice.

1676th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You Canadian's are lucky Yahoo hasen't changed their home page, the U.S. has and it's sucks.

Changes like this are why Yahoo is going down hill...why try and fix something that's not broken, Any who, there's always MSN...look it over...

678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base