Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

506 results found

1. Why take away our freedom of speech?

I don’t understand just because of COVID-19 and supersensitive people, why have you taken down the comment sections on very serious subjects? I’m not talking about anti-vaccine people, they’re just dumb, I’m talking about local news and stories that should just be commented about how unnecessary they are like what are women wearing and shaming people for what they wear and people who crave attention and need to post these things….no one cares! You will lose me as a user since Yahoo started. The news section is just gossip and it’s unnecessary for the times we live in. Stop spreading…

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop running stories about the last idiot President Trump. He organized a friggin insurrection in an attempt to steal the vote

Tired of hearing pro Trumph stories about this idiot of a President. He is a traitor to your friggin country. News is news but carrying stories about this idiot are rather boring. He goes out of his way to be outrageous and your news feed encourages him. He is a traitor to America, keep it up and I will be changing everything out of Yahoo

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. we should op out of some type of news, I really don't care about Kendall Jenner or the Kardashian and yet, it's FULL of news about them.

so tired to see that news about Kendall Jenner and the Kardashians. I think I'll leave yahoo news, with an overdose of Jenner and Kardashians

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The three small stories on the right side of the big story scroll too fast.

I can barely read the text on one before times up. Slow them down.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. congratulations on the garbage new homepage...you have nothing better to do than this ****??

I can picture it..you've got a bunch of people sitting there with nothing to do but to come up with useless and annoying designs that fix nothing. The only thing they achieve is to annoy people who are used to getting their information on a daily basis in a certain way...
    ***** this grabage

595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see a news section where everyday Canadians can submit a referendum question about any worth while Canadian situation.

Let's have a referendum section where Canadians can vote on important Canadian issues associated with Canada. Example, should Muslin women who join the RCMP be allowed to wear the hijab. Vote yes they should or no they shouldn't.

Another example: Should Canada build their own jet fighters with the help of another country. yes or no

Another example: Should the Canadian Senate be eliminated, yes or no.

If you start this type of information section, I believe it would quickly grow into a Canadian first and would be so popular that the government would have to take notice.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please show the games played stat in the fantasy app

You cannot see how many games players have played when using the fantasy hockey app. This information is integral for estimating player value based on his current stats. For example, the fantasy app currently tells me that Kevin Shattenkirk only has one assist and has an overall rank of 645. It doesn't tell me that he has only played 4 of 15 games this season, as he's been sidelined with a groin injury. Without knowing how many games he's played, fantasy users are led to believe that Shattenkirk is having an utterly disastrous season with only a single point in…

378th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. *** Email in Spam Folder

How about really filtering SPAM instead of forcing us to review a whole list of ****** suggestive email EVERY DAY? I have no such problem with Gmail.
    I truly hate Yahoo for creating a system where SPAM is the center of my daily mail-checking activities.

- Remove this annoying Spam filter, I don't want to see it and have to empty it every day.
    - Block evidently inappropriate emails. Sexually suggestive emails are NOT difficult to spot and should not even land in our Spam folder.

None of my daughters will ever get a Yahoo account. This practice really shows…

595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop wasting our time with 'Answers' articles. Geeez.

Clearly, no-one in authority at Yahoo has EVER bothered to look at the **** in any of your 'Answers' articles/posts. If they had, they would by now have kicked that useless waste of time off. No matter how tempting the 'headline', I refuse to waste time clicking through to these totally amateur pages. Typically, 3-5 click-throughs to get 2 sentences of content, crowded out by frustrating adds. You'd think that Yahoo might recognize that - in 2015 - we have PLENTY of other choices, and those of us with even moderate intelligence will go to some of them. Don't know…

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop being Idiots.

So.... On the top of Yahoo CANADAs page is a banner " Watch Metallica...Rock In Rio Live" I click on the link and it says "We're sorry, this is not available from your location". Why the **** is it on Yahoo CANADA's homepage if you can't watch it from ******* CANADA. Yahoo Canada = LOSERS

378th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove the Regional Restrictions for Yahoo screen in Canada, specifically for Community.

What purpose does restricting Canada or at least Alberta where I live from watching Community on your website. By doing so you are literally leaving potential viewers like myself no other option but to seek out pirating websites or IP hacking extensions to play your content. Doesn't it make more sense to you to drive as much traffic to your site with content such as Community regardless of regional locations rather than isolating huge markets like Canada and forcing them away from your site? What purpose could that possibly serve? If this isn't seriously revisited/revised then you are all fools…

457th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 378th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Don't you have a contact number so I can actually TALK to a human being about my problem with my inbox. I've sent four e-mails and no answer

Get a phone number so people can actually talk to Yahoo techs to help solve problems. My incoming e-mails goe directly to my Trash box and not my Inbox. This has been going on for three weeks now and I've sent 4 e-mails trying to get some help in solving this problem and NO RESPONSE. Tried everything to solve the problem and can'tdo itmyself or any of your "useless" Help sites or community links. Yahoo is not a service ,it's become an uncommunative nightmare. Why can't customers be provided with a direct chat or phone number to get info and…

378th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 378th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change the color

Give the ability to change the color from that ugly purple to a color of your choice! Will be changing home page if this is not fixed!

378th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 510th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Customer support and Tech service

For a company that states it is 100% Canadian operated, I think to help and suppport us people that live in Canada and Surrounding areas you might want to get some staff that can actually speak and understand the language of "ENGLISH and FRENCH" in which is our First and Second Languages, Not Hindu or East India. 98% of the people that you communicate with on the telephone cannot speak or understand these languages, so you might wish to check them before you hire them.

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Block classes of news, like celebrity and fake health news

There appears to be no way to block types of news, just sources. Time might have a good article on politics but I have no interest in Celebrity news. By blocking the whole source, then Time gets no clicks from me when I might like more their content. But if it's full of celebrities, then it is a waste of space. My Yahoo used to be good this way. Yahoo News should be tunable that way too. Or I just use Google or Apple News which does let filter out garbage (to me) news

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. bring back comments

When articles are posted that are very one sided, they should have a comments section for debate. Many articles are well done but, many are not the opinion of all. Free speech is being controlled by yahoo posting whatever they want with no recourse for healthy discussion or debate.

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo! should...

bring back Yahoo! Chatrooms where chatters can challenge each other to simple games (checkers, chess, tic tac toe, etc.)! It would up the visits. People would like to connect with strangers in an ecosystem where they aren't sacrificing their personal information pages with strangers. Chatrooms are great for this and are going to make a comeback.

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base