Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

506 results found

1. 1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I don't have a phone, and can't sign up. No wonder you're going out of business...

I'd love to sign up to Yahoo, and comment etc. Unfortunately, it wants me to put in a cell phone, and send me texts. This I am not okay with.

It is no wonder why you're going out of business slowly, because I imagine your subscriptions are significantly lower... just imagine all those potential users you're flushing down the toilet, like me. I'm done. P.S. Yahoo -- you'll never be as good of a search engine as google... just let it go. All you have is your news page, and if you can't get your act together, I can get…

775th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You can quit screwing around with your start page!!!! in the last week every time I click a page I get other junk

The last week or so, every time I click on an article the tweeks my interest a page comes up that has absolutely no baring on what I asked for and when I try to find it it's not there. The only thing I see is the title of the article that I was looking for under some other vid that I really couldn't care less about. If you want to keep your following I suggest you bring your page back to where it was.

2155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Put my daily comics back you idiots!

Why do you people keep screwing up the content - what happened to the daily comic strips app and why has it been removed? Trying to find a way to include targeted advertising? Probably. Yahoo sucks. I'm gone.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. YAHOO! becomes BOOHOO!!

The users of the YAHOO! homepage have become accustomed to an experience that isn't offered or available elsewhere to them. One of the hottest features of that was the ability to make comments on current news stories to other readers good or bad, but to be able to vent immediately was the reward. BUT it was a even greater experience to receive feedback from your fellow readers about your comments again good or bad it didn't matter, it was a beneficial and huge part of the experience, and often some constructive dialogues ensued in the comments section. We want that…

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Go an email from yahoo saying I had to upgrade my yahoo. When I hit the upgrade button a window came up saying it was a phishing site. ??

verify that the stuff we get from Yahoo is from yahoo. Got some thing from a phishing site saying that I had to upgrade my yahoo ac.

2667th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please, please, please remove the check mark from the 'KEEP ME SIGNED IN' box. Those who want to stay signed in only have to check it once

The rest of us who have multi-user on one computer have to check it off every time. A real royal pain in the posterior.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You may want to stop running your story about toothpaste fixes. The part where it is telling people that it can fix discs is untrue

I've worked in a video store for over 10 years and we fix hundreds of discs a week. tooth paste is coarse and granular. It blocks the laser from reading discs properly and can scratch worse than before you used toothpaste. Please pull article before people ruin their discs further beyond repair. Thank you.

919th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get the ads and the Date Headers out of my Email Inbox

Get the ads and the Date headers out of my Email Inbox... too cluttered !!! Give me the option to delete.

2155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would be willing to pay a yearly fee to stay with Yahoo....IF we had more control over ads, story's and or reporters.

I would be willing to pay a yearly / monthly fee with Yahoo, if we have more control on advertising ( blocking ), story's and even reporters........right now yahoo is making money on junk / garbage advertising which really ****** off a lot of people.

919th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I cannot find a way to be rid of Yahoo Canada when I want to land on Yahoo USA

That's it. I cannot find a way to be rid of Yahoo Canada when I want to land on Yahoo USA. This is ridiculous. Good job. After at least 15 years you are now dead to me. CNN is now my home page.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think the video "Girl freaks out at manatee" is in poor taste.

I think the video "Girl freaks out at manatee" is in poor taste. I hope that the girl featured in the video gave her approval that the video be posted on the internet.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. oops, something went wrong....

i am getting this all the time went i want to watch videos. yahoo what is the point of having videos and saying "please watch the video" when you don't let it, "oops something went wrong please try again", i am getting this all the time.

919th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keep profanity off home page

Keep profanity off home page by removing articles such as "What To Do When You Feel Yourself Becoming A ****** Person" . This is unacceptable.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What is with your website? It's not working!!!!!!

You CANNOT move from story to story and your video page NEVER runs the video you want to see!! What gives? i now go to the US site to see what's going on....why can't you geniuses in Canada get with the program and fix the **** thing????????

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The sports page FAIL big time. Stop auto-playing the videos. It's annoying. Fail. Fail. Fail.

The sports page FAIL big time. Stop auto-playing the videos. It's annoying. Fail. Fail. Fail.

775th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Go back to the old Yahoo

Why can't you's just leave thing the way they were, now you's want us to hit YNR at the main page write up's. What the **** for it doesn't work just like every thing else you's try, leave things alone.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Good bye Yahooooooo! After many years using Yahoo as my home page I've decided to call it quits I hate all the ads amongst the news stories

Good bye Yahooooooo! After many years using Yahoo as my home page I've decided to call it quits I hate all the ads amongst the news stories. Why did you have to go and ruin a good thing. Cheers!

2155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Could you please put the country selector drop down arrow back on the top of the home page for Canada.

At the top of the home page for yahoo canada there used to be a little Canada flag with a drop down arrow where I could choose different country home page. That feature was very convenient for me as I like to see different news from different countries. Please put the country drop down feature back. Your page is hard enough to get around without you making it even worse by removing things I use. :(

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base