Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

506 results found

1. How do delete news items in th

With this new home page format how do i delete any news (real/quasi/false/or otherwise) items from the list displayed. There are many that I have no wish to see as i scroll past them.

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to see a news section where everyday Canadians can submit a referendum question about any worth while Canadian situation.

Let's have a referendum section where Canadians can vote on important Canadian issues associated with Canada. Example, should Muslin women who join the RCMP be allowed to wear the hijab. Vote yes they should or no they shouldn't.

Another example: Should Canada build their own jet fighters with the help of another country. yes or no

Another example: Should the Canadian Senate be eliminated, yes or no.

If you start this type of information section, I believe it would quickly grow into a Canadian first and would be so popular that the government would have to take notice.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Shut Down Yahoo

Any site that condones the fondling of a young boys' acorns should be shut down. The staff are comprised of child molesters and frequent the playgrounds in their ( and your) neighborhoods searching for their next tasty treat. Everything associated to Ya-Poo B L O W S big floppy donkey D I C K . Your tech support is on par with a room full of inbred hillbillies with down syndrome... Fah-Q
    Ya-Poo, stop touching kids.

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Finance portfolio stock prices and changed(%) stream updating not synced (Why?)

Finance portfolio stock prices and changed(%) stream updating not synced, Google Finance don't have this problem :-(

2155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back the "my comments" tab, and allow me to opt out of stories about Jenner, Kardashians, Miley etc.

I understand that Yahoo wants to improve User experience while using Yahoo services and as well Yahoo needs to maximize ad revenue. But treat your users with more respect. I trusted Yahoo with years of comments to stories etc. and it represented a truly unique timeline of my ever changing opinions and attitudes that I could always go back to and read. It was the closest thing to a diary I've ever had. Then it is yanked with no notice, without any means for me to even save my comments and all responses to my hard drive. Please bring back…

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please show the games played stat in the fantasy app

You cannot see how many games players have played when using the fantasy hockey app. This information is integral for estimating player value based on his current stats. For example, the fantasy app currently tells me that Kevin Shattenkirk only has one assist and has an overall rank of 645. It doesn't tell me that he has only played 4 of 15 games this season, as he's been sidelined with a groin injury. Without knowing how many games he's played, fantasy users are led to believe that Shattenkirk is having an utterly disastrous season with only a single point in…

378th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop providing a platform for hatred and racism propagation.

People keep posting nasty comments about muslims and Islam on every occasion. If the articles is about Prime Minster they find a way to bring syria, terroism etc into the conversation. There are propagating Islamophobia and hatred. see some e.g
    Islam is bad news however you try to sell it.

2 Replies

As President Obama is about to make a televised speech this evening, it's important that America realize who he really is. Obama is a sleeper cell who's intent is the deliberate destruction of America's culture, economy and national defense. When President Obama speaks, he's speaking not as an…

595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. you can improve your security, i am tired of people stealing my contact information and emailing my contacts under my name

You need to improve your security.
    my email got hacked, and even after changing my questions and passwords, I am finding out that my contact information has been sold to other companies. And my contacts have been receiving bogus e-mails from them, when they are pretending it is me. they put my email signature on it. this is fraud, yahoo should be more aware of crimminal actions.

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Go an email from yahoo saying I had to upgrade my yahoo. When I hit the upgrade button a window came up saying it was a phishing site. ??

verify that the stuff we get from Yahoo is from yahoo. Got some thing from a phishing site saying that I had to upgrade my yahoo ac.

2667th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. *** Email in Spam Folder

How about really filtering SPAM instead of forcing us to review a whole list of ****** suggestive email EVERY DAY? I have no such problem with Gmail.
    I truly hate Yahoo for creating a system where SPAM is the center of my daily mail-checking activities.

- Remove this annoying Spam filter, I don't want to see it and have to empty it every day.
    - Block evidently inappropriate emails. Sexually suggestive emails are NOT difficult to spot and should not even land in our Spam folder.

None of my daughters will ever get a Yahoo account. This practice really shows…

595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do good instead of evil!

Here's an idea. Be good. Start by paying 'all' of your taxes. Next, I tried posting a comment somewhere (about coffee, following a link from a friend) and was forced to register with Yahoo, which I otherwise have zero use for. Yahoo asked me for a handle and then instead of using it, used my first real name. Losers! And the comment, which came in 5 characters under the limit, and included no links or profanity, wouldn't get accepted. Why? I don't read machine language, which was what followed the 'oops error' alert. Now I just want to un-register. Someone...…

919th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get the ads and the Date Headers out of my Email Inbox

Get the ads and the Date headers out of my Email Inbox... too cluttered !!! Give me the option to delete.

2155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow us to decide what is on OUR page and stop adding / changing what WE decide upon

Allow US to decide what is on OUR page and stop adding / changing what WE decide upon. I don't want half the **** that you insist on

293rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 378th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The sports page FAIL big time. Stop auto-playing the videos. It's annoying. Fail. Fail. Fail.

The sports page FAIL big time. Stop auto-playing the videos. It's annoying. Fail. Fail. Fail.

775th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dear yahoo. You have a problem, again. You freeze-up. You need to loosen up such that your clients can get their wo

Dear Yahoo,

You have a problem, again. You freeze-up.
    You need to loosen up such that your clients
    can get their work done, efficiently.

2155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 293rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix the email issue that changed my account from .ca to .com!!!!

Yahoo messed up and changed my email account from .ca to .com which in turn rendered my email address toast. I have not received any emails for at least 10 days and that is unacceptable!!

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. GET RID OF THE STUPID VIDEOS

get rid of all the videos that you can't comment on. What a waste of time watching this **** then have nothing to say about it. Also the stupid videos that start right after watching one video. I rarely want to watch the next video. Yahoo is becoming a bigger and bigger joke everyday

1107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base