Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

506 results found

1. Are you all at Yahoo waiting till 2024, to see if your overlord Donald Trump, regains the Presidency until allow us Loosers to comment?

Hello Yahoo,
    If your Master and Overlord loses the 2024 Presidential Election will you Yahoo allow us losers to comment once again.

Please yahoo do not be yellow livered cowards, like the unvaccinated who fear needles, and stand up for Freedom.

2155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Get rid of all the offensive content

Okay, video of someone dying, groups dying, rapes, violent encounters, are NOT NEWS. I am sick of all the content in your YAHOO main page. I am deleting my Rogers account for good.
    GET RID OF THE OFFENSIVE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not "Show Less From", but rather "Never show again"

Your "Show less from" feature is less than stellar.

I'm in Canada. In case you didn't know, Fresno is in California, in an entirely different country, 5000km away.

When I ask to "Show less from" the Fresno Bee, what I wish to say is "Do you know basic geography? Are you sure? Because I couldn't care less what the Fresno Bee has to say and I wish it would vanish from my news feed.". Unfortunately, what Yahoo seems to understand is "Instead of 10 articles from that place that has no relevance to your existence, we will show you 5".

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be an actual news organization, not a propaganda machine

Your article on Polysesouvient was completely devoid of any research and was a one sided fluff piece using emotional manipulation and lies to spread hate against law abiding firearms owners. Canada enacted a bunch of laws after these attacks, which did one thing. Target sport shooters and hunters, none of which had anything to do with these or the Portapique attack as well.

If you did any sort of research you would see that over 90% of firearms deaths come from gangs using illegal firearms from the US (much like the Portapique attack). If you had any credibility you would…

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Other News beside Trump.

Hi, can you slow down the Trump news, it isn't anymore, a little tired of. every second article is about him, there are other things going on.

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Access to My Comments

Yoohoooo Yahoo folks. Why kin't we be able to access our old comments, because you deleted the link ? Be kind and allow us to see our old comments, pluuuze ? Thank you.

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Without the Kardshians and The UGH...Royal family Yahoo would have NO NEWS to report.

Without the Kardshians and The UGH...Royal family Yahoo would have NO NEWS to report.

919th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'll leave this ******* **** if you wont solve the "5 times a day" message asking me my password.

I just cant stand for any longer. I receive several times a day different kinds of warnings telling me that my account is not safe anymore. For 6 months now. Six. As you suggested, I changed my password 4 times in that period, and even like that I continue to have 5 or 6 messages a day, in all of my computers and devices, asking me for my password... really? I've tried (a lot) to communicate with you, to have any feedback from you. It's just impossible. I dont know what to do. I've had this email account since 1998,…

919th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your comments section is terrible. I want the thumbs-down back and the ability to see and follow my previous comments.

Your comments section is terrible. I want the thumbs-down back and the ability to see and follow my previous comments. Also, the new "floating window" format is very buggy, stories will disappear and collapse when I try to read or comment on them.

919th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How do delete news items in th

With this new home page format how do i delete any news (real/quasi/false/or otherwise) items from the list displayed. There are many that I have no wish to see as i scroll past them.

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 919th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You Canadian's are lucky Yahoo hasen't changed their home page, the U.S. has and it's sucks.

Changes like this are why Yahoo is going down hill...why try and fix something that's not broken, Any who, there's always MSN...look it over...

595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop providing a platform for hatred and racism propagation.

People keep posting nasty comments about muslims and Islam on every occasion. If the articles is about Prime Minster they find a way to bring syria, terroism etc into the conversation. There are propagating Islamophobia and hatred. see some e.g
    Islam is bad news however you try to sell it.

2 Replies

As President Obama is about to make a televised speech this evening, it's important that America realize who he really is. Obama is a sleeper cell who's intent is the deliberate destruction of America's culture, economy and national defense. When President Obama speaks, he's speaking not as an…

595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. you can improve your security, i am tired of people stealing my contact information and emailing my contacts under my name

You need to improve your security.
    my email got hacked, and even after changing my questions and passwords, I am finding out that my contact information has been sold to other companies. And my contacts have been receiving bogus e-mails from them, when they are pretending it is me. they put my email signature on it. this is fraud, yahoo should be more aware of crimminal actions.

1690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Retrieving Password

Hey! Here's an idea!! How about asking security questions, like most of the modern world, to retrieve passwords instead of making me pay a fee as a penalty for not updating contact info?!? I wanted to start using my yahoo account, but you've made it impossible to get into! Insane!!!

595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Do good instead of evil!

Here's an idea. Be good. Start by paying 'all' of your taxes. Next, I tried posting a comment somewhere (about coffee, following a link from a friend) and was forced to register with Yahoo, which I otherwise have zero use for. Yahoo asked me for a handle and then instead of using it, used my first real name. Losers! And the comment, which came in 5 characters under the limit, and included no links or profanity, wouldn't get accepted. Why? I don't read machine language, which was what followed the 'oops error' alert. Now I just want to un-register. Someone...…

919th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop linking to the Daily Mail! They're a Rupert Murdoch "news" source.

This means they are as biased as a loyal member of the Tea Party or Wild Rose party (not much difference there actually). You should be linking to legitimate, and by comparison, trustworthy and less biased news sources, for instance the Guardian, or BBC, or the Globe and Mail, or CBC. In other words something that DOESN'T belong to Murdoch.

595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How about "Broken News Daily" without those obnoxious cringe worthy comedian wannabes !!

How about "Broken News Daily" without those obnoxious cringe worthy comedian wannabes !! Especially that Traci Stumpf creature. What an insult to human intelligence. A ground breaking idea for Yahoo would be to have normal calm commentators of what would seem to be interesting videos. If you insist on continuing to insult viewers with these over the top, hyper-manic "entertainers (???)" please, at the very least, put these Broken News Daily clips in its own clearly marked section with a disclaimer that the viewer will undoubtedly be assaulted and offended by nonsensical drivel from these NON FUNNY announcers!

595th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base