Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Log In Security

When I log on to Yahoo, this is what I get - "Server Connection Closed
    Description: The server requested closed the connection before the transaction was completed."

Is my computer infected by a virus ?

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dear Administrator, Gmail is rejecting YAHOO emails

Dear Administrator, my new yahoo mail account emails are bouncing back from a gmail account with the following message:

550 5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from yahoo.com is not accepted due to domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of yahoo.com domain if this was a legitimate mail. Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2451690 to learn about the DMARC initiative. x74si17140330pfa.169 - gsmtp

I have visited the page referenced but am finding no solution. Can you help?

664th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How do I stop seeing anything related to Kardashians?

How do I stop seeing anything related to Kardashians?

589th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WTF, Yahoo, Who ******* cares what that ******* Jenner is doing, or that one of the Kardashians AF?. Try reporting real world events maybe?!

******** world Bankers, ******** IMF swindling Zionist money shylocks, ******** George Soros, and your foundations, Major cause of most wars, these ******** going after the wealth of countries around the world. Limitless greed no matter who or what that destroys.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WTF.!! Surely to ****!! there is something news worthy going on that we do not have to hear more about that Assshole Jenner day after day!

We have an psycho prime Minister with his Bill C-51 taking away Canadians rights and freedoms and all you people want to report on is some ******* mental case Jenner, Kardashian crappolla, WHF!!.

220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I forgot my password to my account and you keep sending it to the inbox I can't access because I forgot my password.

Forgot my password to my account and you keep sending the password to the inbox I can't open because I forgot my password.

2042nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How do I remove news about the Kardashians off my Yahoo news? I used to be able to press X and remove it but you don't allow that anymore.

I want news about people who actually matter and do something for the world, not the Kardashians. Way too many stories about those lame people on Yahoo. I used to be able to remove it. How come you don't let me do it anymore?

97th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. the celebrity news has to stop

the celebrity gossip has to stop. If I really wanted to know who was mad at who, or who showed there *****. I would read TMZ

Better yet put it all in its own section of the web and that would be the trash

169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I received following message on my email, I think I should not.

Dear User,

You Recently Initiated an Action on your Yahoo! account to Shut down your Yahoo! Email, Did you initiate this Action? If No, Kindly cancel Request below by clicking the cancel Request icon below and your account will be automatically restored to it's normal yahoo! settings.

This will enable you enjoy better Yahoo! Service.

Cancel Request

Thanks for choosing Yahoo! Mail Service.

Regards,
    Yahoo! Member Services

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 984th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I dont care why you want me to link my account to my phone number i wont do it. I will just go elsewere. stop asking!!!

I do not care why you want to link my account to my phone number I will never do it. I will just switch accounts to another provider. So stop asking. Its just another way for the federal gov to be big brother. With your cell phone. The gov knows were you are, can activate your camera to see what your phone sees and turn on your microphone at any time to listen to what is being said with in range of your phone. All in the name of terrorism. G.Bush garbage!!!

34th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 846th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was wondering just how I can find Canadian news in this mashup of unrelated links? This is Canada.

Canada Homepage
    I was wondering just how I can find Canadian news in this mashup of unrelated links? This is Canada.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop trying to take over as my default search engine. It makes me hate Yahoo!

Stop trying to take over as my default search engine. It makes me hate Yahoo!

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I dont remember my old password

Hi I am so having a blank memory so please i dunno where to write anymore. I need help for recovering my email and password

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New Yahoo Canada Page sucks

The new Yahoo Canada page sucks! Why bother going to the Canadian site as it looks identical to the American site. Way too busy! I can't really find where things are listed and it has a cheap feel to it. The colours are even uniform to the American site, why not atleast give us the country's colours or something as some sort of difference??? You guys really dropped the ball!

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I cannot access my e-mail, and have been unable to for most of the last week.

All other websites are working fine, G-mail is working fine, my router is fine, my IP has checked for problems. This is a problem at Yahoo's end. I cannot contact Yahoo, as you have disabled that ability. I will be leaving Yahoo permanently at the end of this week if I have not heard from someone about this issue. I am fed up.

846th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. password

Every week I go to check my yahoo email it will NOT accept my password and i have to keep making a new one. I mean WTF is going on there? I have had this email for 14 years and I am about ready to get rid of it cause this is seriously beginning to **** me off. I mean seriously whose bright idea was this? Whoever it was they should be FIRED.

846th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i would like to know what is going on in the world!!!

instead of something ridiculous how about the Isis over seas killing women and children just because they believe and worship God. The end of the world is near and no one seams to care about it

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Less Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, The Kardashian Clan and more real news...keep the fluff in the Entertainment section.

Less Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, the Kardashian Clan and more real news...you know stuff that people are actually interested in. Keep the fluff in the entertainment section.

984th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base