Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Yahoo news is not news worthy

Been a loyal yahoo user since time and memorium, can’t help but notice the “news” feed is getting less and less news-worthy. Models with leg hair? Really? Kardashian babies? Really? If this is TMZ, I’d search TMZ, but to be pandered with useless news? Really? I give yahoo 6-months to turn their news around, otherwise I’m outta here.

664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your decision to not have Fantasy Golf, and Fantasy Racing anymore is extremely frustrating, and disappointing. You've angered many people.

Your decision to not have Fantasy Golf, and Fantasy Racing anymore is extremely frustrating, and disappointing. You've angered many people who have been with you for 10+ years. I certainly hope it was just about the bottom line to save a few bucks?

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your decision to not have Fantasy Golf, and Fantasy Racing anymore is extremely frustrating, and disappointing. You've angered many people.

Your decision to not have Fantasy Golf, and Fantasy Racing anymore is extremely frustrating, and disappointing. You've angered many people who have been with you for 10+ years. I certainly hope it was just about the bottom line to save a few bucks?

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I cannot access the contact us page on your website; when I click on "contact us" it spins me round and round without a contact option

I need to speak to a person who can help!! My daughter signed up for an account ages ago and linked it to one of my email addresses that no longer exists and she has forgotten her password, but we loop round and round and cannot get any answers!!

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fantasy Football...

Fantasy Football...
    In my fantasy football game last week, I won by less than 1 point. Now it is showing I had a point removed. On other Yahoo pages it shows the original score. It is very confusing and changes the results and the playoffs. What makes it more frustrating is that my team was undefeated before this game. Please explain where the point was taken from and why. Thank you

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fixed your security systems before force people to change password.

Hello,
    I want to write you again, because I really want to learn how can you force me to change my password? How can you not give me option. You have a terrible security administration.You are disrespectful to human rights. And It's terrible, that you're doing it for security.
    This is my account. If I want to change my password i do, or not. You can not force to me.
    Fixed your security systems before force me.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New Yahoo mail

I did not want the "new and improved" yahoo mail. I continually declined to have my account updated but yahoo did as they always do and went ahead and updated it anyway. I hate the "new" yahoo, I am sick of all their pop-ups. What was wrong with the old email? It now takes twice as long just to check your emails. If my account is not switched back to the old version I will be leaving yahoo.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You're suck. I couldn't login to the group and now place to send email to your.

You're suck. I couldn't find and login to the group and now place to send email to yahoo.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Finance Sort is complete broken

In the new Yahoo Finance UI you just launched today, column sort is completely broken. I clicked on all columns that contain numbers (daily % gain for instance) and they get shuffled into a random order. It is now complete unusable.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. LEAVE THINGS ALONE. stop so called improving I cant find a ******* send button for any of my drafts now I did nothing so it must be your

leave things alone.. dont fix what works .. I suddenly cant get a bloody send button for any of my emails in drafts that means someone ****** things up

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How can Yahoo allow 7 Tesler to make ads when they are scam?

They are liers, and yahoo let them to make advertiseing on their site. I trusted them only becz their were in yahoo site...crazy

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Contacting the Executive of Yahoo

I wish to be able to contact the executive for important matters. Any ideas?

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Browser hijack

Are you doing anything to stop my browser from being hijacked?

249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. immediate help chat room

I share a ipad with a family member and it was open to my email. They are a senior and without thinking erased all my emails. I had important work emails. How can I get them back? They aren't in trash either.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I can't believe that on the 'News' today (Sept. 6/17), there was not one article about Hurricane Irma. Wish you would STOP using CBC News!

I am shocked that today, September 6, 2017, I could NOT find even ONE 'news item' about Hurricane Irma; nor could I find anything about the North Korea 'nuclear' crisis! Your preference for CBC news items is also ticking me off. CBC is so very 'biased' -- NOT ONLY in the choice of news items they report on; but, also in their ***** (editorializing) in reporting a specific story! Please, STOP RELYING SO HEAVILY UPON THE C.B.C. for News!! There are MUCH BETTER News reporting from other news sources!

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Time Zone

I can't figure why I cant change my time zone to eastern Canada. Please help. Thanks!

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Information sensorship? You are the dictator!

Sensorship!!!! Don't even think about it. Block or monitor any news or sources would make you a bloody dictator. I live in a democracy and it is only in a democratic country where a dictatorship can arise incrementally. So if you think this is a good idea, it isn't. You are part of the problem now. YOU are the dictator. Stop this idea from coming to fruition. I have other options and so do others.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. STOP ******* AROUND WITH THE SYSTEM!!!

Stop making it so difficult to use Yahoo.
    I have been a user for more than 20 years and am tired of having trouble because your inefficient handling of accounts.

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 984th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)