Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. this is a joke. You cant even write here and you people ***** it up. I HATE yahoo and that is why I hardly go on it.

this is pathetic. You keep telling me to change my password. I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD. If I wanted to I would. This is why I HATE yahoo. I rarely go on it and I will do everything I can to stay off it You ***** things up regularly. So forget it you are not worth t he aggravation that you cause..

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can not access my email account the password is not working and the questions for recovery they are not mine. please help me I need emai

urgent I cannot get my emails the password and recovery questions are not working. beabosnak@yahoo.ca. I just made an account for recovery email address: beatrizbosnjak@telus.net, please send me a key recovery it is very important and urgent.

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 61st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Contact phone number for Yahoo.

A contact phone number to call when you know your ID and password but you can't answer your security questions.

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dear Yahoo,

Dear, Yahoo
    You recently forced me to change my password. I tried 4 passwords that I thought I would remember and after you rejected them all I finally decided on a 5th. I have it written down on a piece of paper in my home so I wouldn't forget it. I am now at work and need to access my yahoo account but can not remember my password. I clicked the "forgot password" button and gave you an alternate email to email me a password key. That alternate email is a google account... so I could get into yahoo but…

1090th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why is it literally IMPOSSIBLE to retrieve my account information?

Sure, it is my responsibility to update my alternate phone number and email. But life happens, and it's not updated. So instead of having a support team to help the 1000's of individuals in this SAME situation, you have NO option to support your customers. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS. I have missed out on an opportunity for an education training program offered by my employer, one that could help ensure I keep my job, and I don't have access to FOUR flights that I purchased because they were emailed to this account and I can't get in. What your team…

1643rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Open a "CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP LINE FOR EMAIL RECOVERY"

I have been without my main email for almost 10 days and cannot get help from "Help Central" as it is as clear as mud for a 73 year old senior citizen........I need help over 15 years of personal information, ebills and so much more that I can't access...contacts etc.

1643rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1090th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I hope Verizon fires everyone at Yahoo.

I do not understand how the managers at Yahoo can think that they have improved Yahoo. Other way around folks. Hope there are brains at Verizon, surely they can't be as irresponsible as the Yahoo people.

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have an idea to improve Yahoo

I don't want to give the idea away because it is valuable. It could put Yahoo ahead of Google. I can probably find another search engine or create my own, but upgrading Yahoo is logical. Let me know. :)

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What happened to yahoo.com????

I have used ca.yahoo.com with firefox and have for years. Within the last few weeks it causes nothing but problems. Freezing, slow performance. Not sure what is changed or if it will go back but I think it's time I find a new homepage

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please do something about your like clicks. If I click on the main comment, no problem, if I click on a reply comment, it sends me back to a

Fix it so we don't get sent back to the other stories, before we can give a like on a reply comment. Yahoo, you are falling apart. Almost time for me to find another venue, since yours constantly fails to excel.

1643rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. please tell me WHY I can't sign in...new email is ****

you never had to make it SO hard to sign-in/ sign-up/ get a new account just to prove someone there is smart and some of us clearly are not.

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Im not an american so i dont care what president you have, but i noticed every trash invented and all the garbage some #&%# you take

be a more professional, bring real news, not every stupid thing some yoyo invents or pick up, i am sick and tire of this senseless attack against trump and his family, enough is enough

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How can you compete with Google if you have an inferiour product. Where's the translate ability. Its great. Can translate any language

Translates any newspaper into your own language. Match their capabilities. Do you have a cloud? Huge these days.

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Leaving you and your disgusting headlines.. Feb 14 UK man has *** with dog? comeon!!

getting rid of YAHOO as my email acct. why does the Canadian Yahoo page feature UK stories? your news page is disgusting and not newsworthy. today Feb 14. UK man has *** with dog? Christie Brinkley's instagram photo is pulled ? this is not news .... Come on for gods sake.

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. new home page mixes sponsered AD headlines in with real news - despicable

new home page mixes sponsored AD headlines in with real news (and even the 'real' news is more entertainment than news)- despicable! and the scroll is terrible. what have you done? and regardless of all the negative feedback the terrible changes persist. shame on you yahoo.

1090th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base