Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Why, after I clearly and intentionally choose to log out from mail, am I being asked if I really want to log out?

Why, after I clearly and intentionally choose to log out from mail, am I being asked if I really want to log out? This just wastes my time. I've been a loyal user for over a decade, but I'm finding this new step both burdensome and frustrating.

2042nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. http://thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/inquest-scheduled-into-teens-death-at-kilburn-hall

Looking for a legitment secure Media out hoping their involvement in this inquire Makes it to the Canadain Public attention

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... I like Canada, really! but *******, I want Yahoo.com, not Yahoo.ca as my home page. What the **** is going on here

Fire the stupid jerk who ruined my day and that of a lot of other people by fixing it so that we cannot get Yahoo.com and are stuck with Yahoo.ca. Fire the moron who set it up so that when we click on the Canadian Flag, ostensibly to change the program, we cannot. Most of all, fire the left leaning liberal writers on this stupid site!

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2042nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In Yahoo Finance the Statistics pages are now always giving "N/A" for EV/Revs and EV/EBITDA calcs? Happens to all stocks.

I presume this is a bug you can fix considering that the stats page shows cash, revs, ebitda, debt, market cap so it should be completely possible to do the calcs but you are showing N/A

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Trying to use Yahoo Mail is hopeless, every 30 seconds the webpage is replaced with a full page of ads. Won't be using this again.

Don't immediately replace Yahoo Mail webpage with a full page of ads; actually let people read their email. Don't use my email address - I have given up trying to check my Yahoo email.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. new platform

I used to come to yahoo everyday for the updated news stories and I liked the platform of the site that allowed you to scroll through the mix of trending news. The new platform is not nearly as easy and it doesn't provide the random mix that I used to enjoy. I know updates will happen but I no longer use this site for trending news

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello Yahoo, your password helper failed by not sending me the code to re-set my passowrd. I provided two phone numbers, as per my account,

Hello Yahoo, your password helper failed by not sending me the code to re-set my password. I provided two phone numbers, as per my account, and neither phone received the SMS with the code.
    There are no issues with the phones receiving such SMS (I tried with another application). Please provide a method of reaching a live person to assist with this.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. NEWS SECTION

computer screen keeps shifting back to the start of the news each time I finish a story; scroll scroll scroll to return to where I was....incredibly annoying

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Stop making improvements and just get Yahoo mail to work!!!

Stop making improvements and just get Yahoo mail to work! Right now the system is so slow that I can't even delete messages. When are you going to get it going again?

468th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The new, extra step for logging out (Do you really want to log out?) is extremely annoying. Please remove it.

The new, extra step for logging out (Do you really want to log out?) is extremely annoying. Please remove it.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why is yahoo re-directing me to phishing sites claiming to be Adobe Flash updates?

Why is yahoo re-directing me to phishing sites claiming to be Adobe Flash updates? Maybe scale back on your numerous scripts and ads

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. my sugestion is for you programers to get a life and leave things alone when there working get our emails back so we can download them

my idea is that you get rid of the idiot that came up with idea of preventing clients from downloading their emails to their PC's as soon as i can find another email serve I'm closing all my accounts and blocking yahoo from any access to them. You have cost me so much work and lost time trying to get my emails to download by using that switch you say will allow me to download my emails by that of course doesn't work like most of the **** on the site lately. it's time you learned that we user don't…

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. this is a joke. You cant even write here and you people ***** it up. I HATE yahoo and that is why I hardly go on it.

this is pathetic. You keep telling me to change my password. I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD. If I wanted to I would. This is why I HATE yahoo. I rarely go on it and I will do everything I can to stay off it You ***** things up regularly. So forget it you are not worth t he aggravation that you cause..

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I can not access my email account the password is not working and the questions for recovery they are not mine. please help me I need emai

urgent I cannot get my emails the password and recovery questions are not working. beabosnak@yahoo.ca. I just made an account for recovery email address: beatrizbosnjak@telus.net, please send me a key recovery it is very important and urgent.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 61st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →