Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. What happened?

We used to be able to choose which items were shown on the home page and it what order - if you aren't going to change it back at least make it customizable like it was before please (the news feed, etc.)

839th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We can't read the headlines due to the pictures behind them. How was that not caught? The writing needs to be on a light background. Please

Fix the issue with the headlines not being legible due to the pictures they are put on top of.

584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to be able to get to My Yahoo in just one click and not go through "more Yahoo Sites"

Make it so that I can enter a suggestion by just hitting the Enter key. I have been trying to complain about the fact that I can't get to My Yahoo without entering the "More Yahoo Sites" section and I can't get my suggestion to get into the system

1090th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. TOO much stuff to wade through

Like the others. Too much stuff I don't want to see. Page never seems to end. Not interested in OMG type stuff and others but have to wade through them anyway. Give me back filtering.

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Would be nice to know what's going on

Fix your email server, only yahoo notifications are coming through, and not self test messages or any other. If Yahoo is experiencing issues, maybe you should have notifications on the main page where people log in.

1090th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am disappointed that I can not find the yahoo java stock screener. Please advise

I used to be able to access the Yahoo stock screener in Java and had all my settings in it. Now I can not find it. Its disappointing when you take great services away that I have invested time in. Charge a little for it if you must.

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. let me choose my own password

Please let me choose my own password.
    I'm quite sick of people telling me that I "must" use upper case or certain combinations.
    It'sy F#$king password

1090th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have an android tablet (Asus tf101) and the browser no longer properly formats the Yahoo home page and mail has become unusable. WHY???

Go back to old formats. My android tablet (TF101) no longer properly formats the home page and yahoo mail no longer works. Very soon I will simply abandon Yahoo.

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. turn it back tp the previous format, and quit ******* with the status of peoples pw's!!!

turn it back to the real format, not this asshat one! and quit ******* with people's password setups! I am sick and tired ofthe faggott *** setup you have regarding passwords and recovering them!! stop claiming my **** pw is wrong!!

2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am a human on earth, not just a Canadian (.ca) or an American (.us). Since internet is of earth, where is (yahoo.com)?

I am a human on earth, not just a Canadian (.ca) or an American (.us). Since internet is of earth, where is (yahoo.com)? Did someone at Yahoo forget that the internet is suppose to be for people, not countries or politics or specific marketing regions? Where is the link to the real yahoo (.com)?

584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The most recent email "upgrade" has created endless turmoil for me and others - I don't care about idea points - i want this fixed!

Where do I complain about the most recent email "upgrade" that is a disaster. I've been a Yahoo mail user for over a decade and I an't live with this BS and lack of response for much longer. It'll be painful but I'm organizing the move to gmail...

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Just Fix Yahoo Mail!!!!

It has been weeks since I and no doubt many others have been able to access Yahoo email. Don't you think it's time to do something about it??

658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2227th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get rid of the hated new hompage as soon as possible.

If you have to get people to work over-time to get rid of the homepage -do it.
    If you have to take some of you computers and send them to a foundry to be melted to get rid of the new homepage - do it.
    There is also the option of taking them to a junk yard to be crushed...
    You have many ways of getting rid of the new homepage. Just do it.

465th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You can not improve further because your new homepage could not be any worse. Please get rid of the horrid thing as soon as possible.

I was thinking as to how I was going to give feedback on your horrid new
    homepage. So I found "feedback" in small letters at the bottom of the page.
    This is a major issue - you are going to lose customers - they are going to run away. So why not put a survey/questionnaire on the homepage to get more feedback from more people. You could put the comments from the feedback page on the homepage and let people vote and make comments.

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 465th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Better Security

Yahoo has not listened to users on home page feedback, and now because I log into my account from other than my home network, security assumes my password has been compromised. I use web based email for the very reason of being able to log in anywhere on my travels.
    Deleted Yahoo as home page when the format changed, now I will ignore yahoo as an email server

2024th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base