Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1088th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you get rid of the background colour in the email, its hard to tell when I have a new email.

The background colour in the email is awful. I like the email format the way it used to be, I don't like this thing showing me what I have sent. The way it was back in October was much better. If it wasn't for the fact I have to move all my contacts I'd change to a different email provider

465th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. duplicate articles using different words and all mixed up together

Home page is a mess-too many articles are duplicated and everything is mixed up- sports, news, some articles are from last week or the day before. It is difficult to read and very cumbersome to read through for what interests me-have gone to Reuters and Sympatico.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Easy...go back to the previous format....this one is absolutely horrible to navigate. where's the Canada news....looking for news is horribl

Please go back to the Previous format....this is horrible and terrible to navigate....what is yahoo thinking.....wow this is bad....check out the NHL tab....just terrible....it's good to improve....but you went backwards.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I agree with alot of yahoo users that I like the other format better as it was easier to read...read what you want to read

I have to look at all the other titles to read what I want....thats garbage,....I should be able to click the category I want and then the artlicle I want to read...shouldn't have to go through 40 articles that don't mean nothing to me...please help the consumers here by changing it back

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The e-mail page keeps changing, why???

The new e-mail page comes up with the most recent e-mails at the bottom of the page rather than the top! That means you have to always scroll down to find the most recent e-mails. If I change the settings at the top from ascending to descending and click on apply then change the page to 1 it is fine. Next time I log on it defaults back to ascending. If this doesn't change I will.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ohhhhh, Canadaaaaaa....

Thank God someone posted on here that I could view MY page, that I created, by visiting http:// ca my.yahoo.com. I can see my page again!! I just can't do the new page - things seem to evaporate. I had my old page set up with a narrow column on the left (stocks, sports scores) and the rest was one wide column. I just don't like the new layout. I am glad to be back in familiar territory!!

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring back classic email

I'm stuck in yahoo mail basic on both computers, it will not allow me to even upgrade to the lastest piece of garbage version of email. I asked to have my old version of yahoo mail restored and now they are trying to teach me a lesson by giving me only basic to work in. Yahoo you suck!

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello I have tried calling your 1-800 # and can never get through, accounts hacked and sending people on my list links, HELP!!!

Here's my idea, when people phone for help, answer the DANG phone, don't want to here the word I really want use. My Account has been hacked and being I don't know to much about computers I don't know what to do all I did was change my password, but they probably have all my Information from emails now, so what else do I do, they are also sending links to all my contacts. So being I can't get through and don't know where to email you from, I thought I would express things on here, This is a bunch…

2017th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why did you trash your site. I am done and leaving.

why did you trash your site. I am finished and leaving.

2220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This new home page is TERRIBLE!!!

What were you thinking to reconfigure a perferctly well-working, easily navigatable site into this cobbled mess? CANOE did the same thing a while back and I abandoned that. Please revert to the old layout and it would also be much appreciated if you would not use BLUE lettering for headlines overtop of a photo or black background......ya can't read it!

971st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1639th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My home page was set to " https://www.yahoo.com ". Now I can not even access the US version of Yahoo. What gives? The choice should be mine.

Let us choose the website we want for our homepage. Switching me automatically to the Canadian version of Yahoo is censorship...and there should be none of that.

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo downhill plunge

Not only did yahoo go in the wrong direction on their homepage but they also changed their format on yahoo sports which is not user friendly either. I wonder whose descision it is to make these changes because if they think it is in our best interest then they are wrong.Just because you beautify it with fancy colors and such doesnt make it better. Just like to say,YAHOO you really suck and thanks for screwin with an easy to use format

1088th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TOO MUCH GARBAGE IN THE NEW UNIMPROVED HOMEPAGE, WILL BE FINDING A DIFFERENT ONE AS THIS ONE STINKS!!!

I sill be finding a new homepage, this one is so inefficient, I hate it.

656th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base