Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Get rid of the hated new hompage as soon as possible.

If you have to get people to work over-time to get rid of the homepage -do it.
    If you have to take some of you computers and send them to a foundry to be melted to get rid of the new homepage - do it.
    There is also the option of taking them to a junk yard to be crushed...
    You have many ways of getting rid of the new homepage. Just do it.

466th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You can not improve further because your new homepage could not be any worse. Please get rid of the horrid thing as soon as possible.

I was thinking as to how I was going to give feedback on your horrid new
    homepage. So I found "feedback" in small letters at the bottom of the page.
    This is a major issue - you are going to lose customers - they are going to run away. So why not put a survey/questionnaire on the homepage to get more feedback from more people. You could put the comments from the feedback page on the homepage and let people vote and make comments.

395th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 466th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Better Security

Yahoo has not listened to users on home page feedback, and now because I log into my account from other than my home network, security assumes my password has been compromised. I use web based email for the very reason of being able to log in anywhere on my travels.
    Deleted Yahoo as home page when the format changed, now I will ignore yahoo as an email server

2027th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Just a note to tell you - Yahoo is officially G-O-N-E from my bookmarks.

adios. au revoir. goodbye. hasta la vista. Next time you have a stupid idea like "upgrading" your look with ridiculous colours and things floating all over the place and news scattered hither and yon, think about it. HARD.

466th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you get rid of the background colour in the email, its hard to tell when I have a new email.

The background colour in the email is awful. I like the email format the way it used to be, I don't like this thing showing me what I have sent. The way it was back in October was much better. If it wasn't for the fact I have to move all my contacts I'd change to a different email provider

466th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. duplicate articles using different words and all mixed up together

Home page is a mess-too many articles are duplicated and everything is mixed up- sports, news, some articles are from last week or the day before. It is difficult to read and very cumbersome to read through for what interests me-have gone to Reuters and Sympatico.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Easy...go back to the previous format....this one is absolutely horrible to navigate. where's the Canada news....looking for news is horribl

Please go back to the Previous format....this is horrible and terrible to navigate....what is yahoo thinking.....wow this is bad....check out the NHL tab....just terrible....it's good to improve....but you went backwards.

1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I agree with alot of yahoo users that I like the other format better as it was easier to read...read what you want to read

I have to look at all the other titles to read what I want....thats garbage,....I should be able to click the category I want and then the artlicle I want to read...shouldn't have to go through 40 articles that don't mean nothing to me...please help the consumers here by changing it back

1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The e-mail page keeps changing, why???

The new e-mail page comes up with the most recent e-mails at the bottom of the page rather than the top! That means you have to always scroll down to find the most recent e-mails. If I change the settings at the top from ascending to descending and click on apply then change the page to 1 it is fine. Next time I log on it defaults back to ascending. If this doesn't change I will.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ohhhhh, Canadaaaaaa....

Thank God someone posted on here that I could view MY page, that I created, by visiting http:// ca my.yahoo.com. I can see my page again!! I just can't do the new page - things seem to evaporate. I had my old page set up with a narrow column on the left (stocks, sports scores) and the rest was one wide column. I just don't like the new layout. I am glad to be back in familiar territory!!

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back classic email

I'm stuck in yahoo mail basic on both computers, it will not allow me to even upgrade to the lastest piece of garbage version of email. I asked to have my old version of yahoo mail restored and now they are trying to teach me a lesson by giving me only basic to work in. Yahoo you suck!

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello I have tried calling your 1-800 # and can never get through, accounts hacked and sending people on my list links, HELP!!!

Here's my idea, when people phone for help, answer the DANG phone, don't want to here the word I really want use. My Account has been hacked and being I don't know to much about computers I don't know what to do all I did was change my password, but they probably have all my Information from emails now, so what else do I do, they are also sending links to all my contacts. So being I can't get through and don't know where to email you from, I thought I would express things on here, This is a bunch…

2027th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why did you trash your site. I am done and leaving.

why did you trash your site. I am finished and leaving.

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This new home page is TERRIBLE!!!

What were you thinking to reconfigure a perferctly well-working, easily navigatable site into this cobbled mess? CANOE did the same thing a while back and I abandoned that. Please revert to the old layout and it would also be much appreciated if you would not use BLUE lettering for headlines overtop of a photo or black background......ya can't read it!

975th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base