Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

14 results found

1. bring the comments back

... that is the only feature which makes yahoo interesting to read. Don't make an entertainment feature a political decision in hindsight of the election in US. Or how else can we understand this?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This new home page SUCKS!

New home page SUCKS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please bring back the old Yahoo Canada homepage, new one is ugly, too long and contains information I am not interested in - Canada 90%

Go back to the old home page which was short and sweet, let you decide what you want to read/watch or followup. Instead of leafing through paper pages, you are now forcing users to leaf through unwanted internet garbage. And the colours and horribly gauche and vulgar. My goodness what a messy homepage. I want my Yahoo Canada, with my choice of topics where I do not have to sift through junk mail! Not a truly functional page and not easy to use.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Go back to the old homepage

Yahoo, here's a novel idea regarding the old and new homepages.You might have heard this before. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." You were talking about new and old Coke in the introduction to the new homepage. Well, Yahoo, you just invented new Coke again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please include articles that are positive and of interest to the Christian evangelical community which is 10% of Canada. Pretty biased here!

Please include more articles that are positive and of interest to the Christian evangelical community which is 10% of Canada. Pretty biased articles selected here always negative against this demographic.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Go back to the old page format, this one is cumbersome and waste time to navigate.

For me, for the past couple of days I don't even want to check the news here anymore, something I've been doing for years!!!! The categorizing of the news was in my opinion much much better. Be careful You don't lose your loyal patrons over this new page ?? U also need to fix your Weather page it is still not working and causes problems with some computers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I HATE THIS NEW FORMAT!! I liked the prior one! now i might just changed to a different search engine.

the old format was just easy and much more convenient to use... when you decide to make 'new and improved' changes to yahoo.. why don't you poll people... new and improved is not always the way to go... why is it that in today society.. we just can't stick with anything for a period of time!!! Technology is a wonderful thing, but, i am getting sick and tired of the constant changes for no reason at all. enough is enough.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Just Change it back ..

Just Change it back .. .This SUCKS, I dont have Facebook or twitter account nor I want to link them to yahoo.... This SUCKS

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When can we begin to enjoy Yahoo! Classic again? You people had a good thing going and it's now all ruined. James

When can we begin to enjoy Yahoo! Classic again? You people had a good thing going and it's now all ruined. James

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Proof that Yahoo doesn't respond to feedback is right in front of you

The only way Yaphoo will respond to this negative feedback is if we stop coming to this **** site. Give them the feedback they're looking for, delete their icon from your bookmarks bar and change your homepage to another news information site. If we keep coming back then all this negative feedback is just blowing smoke. Act in mass if you want the change back to the previous format.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dont like your "new Yahoo" home page. Poor colour combinations, long list of news....what happened guys! Go back to previous version!

Dont like your "new Yahoo" home page. Poor colour combinations, long list of news....what happened guys! Go back to previous classy version

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can we edit our favourites?

I used to have a list of my personal favorites, NHL.com, facebook, weather, youtube, etc set as my favorites in one easy click. Now i can't edit or move them around. I understand making yahoo pages more dominant but at least let me edit and move it so I can have my top 5 on there or alter the favorites I do have.
    Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)