Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

10 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Very disappointed you took out the comments section, guess no point in checking yahoo anymore as they are the best part.

Put comments back, stop stories that have 1 picture and 1 line and then you have to keep going to another page. Do you really want people to read the story stop this as it is so annoying who wants to read them. If it is for more advertising dollars it is not working as I will not continue to click thru,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bring back the comments

Bring back the comments ever since that ***** destroyed the fun things on Yahoo such as chat and games yahoo has been going downhill fast very fast. Now without the comments there will be no reason to go to yahoo at all

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make it possible to eliminate all homepage "news" stories about what celebrity women are wearing.

These stories are both a waste of my time and propogate a celebrity obsessed culture that fixates and objectifies women's bodies. The least you could do is give us the option to say "we don't want this!"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hate it all

I hope Yahoo has someone in the upper food chain that has enough sense to realize the comments are negative. This new format is not pleasing. Hope someone with the power either returns to old format or makes a classic version before Yahoo suffers the same fate as Windows 8 when they did not listen to their customer base either. Too bad their was not a few week preview so they could get input. Obviously, this new one does not sit well. Might be heading over to Netscape home page, it still looks inviting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yikes. It's bad.

The new home page is simply horrid. I liked being able to scan down the page and see top stories in the various categories I had chosen. Now I have to waste time clicking on each category. And where are the science stories?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Too many changes

You changed the Mail and now the Home Page. I dislike both. If i'm going to have a change, it might as well be a total change -- I just switched to Google Canada as my Home Page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Could you please change the home page back to what it was? It was much better!

Please change the home page back to previous version - it was much better and more concise!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Give me back the old page

The new page sucks...pure and simple

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories.

Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? Where did MY choices go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories. The internet was supposed to bring us customized news - which Yahoo just took away. An Oscar Mayer wiener...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base