Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3 results found

1. put canadian news first, and then american, and then world news. Why is there so much Daily Mail news from the UK on my homepage?

put local news, national news, continental news, and then world news in that order. I don't live in the UK, I live in Canada, yet I go Daily Mail news all over my home page. I don't give a FF about what happens in the UK.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New format stinks. every topic is mixed up, old format one could find news, sport etc. easily. New format is copy Of Yahoo,co minus News.

Would like to see all topic separated which makes it easy to read what one likes & not what short minded Yahoo designer want us to read.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give back the option to permittently remove dis-interested news and ads.

I personnel would like not to see any references to sports finances. I would also like to choose which news feeds I get. Like television News, tune in at 11:20 pm for weather then tune out at 11:25 pm so I don't have to see or listen to all the B.S. that is out there. If I don't have chooses I will simply leave Yahoo.ca permeably.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base