Skip to content

Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

124 results found

1. angry about these 'sponsored' ads that are in my email and I cannot get rid of...

I did not ask for and do not want these things filling up my email.
    If I cannot easily get rid of and prevent further ones - I will change my email address of almost 14 years..

most upset <<<<

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please include articles that are positive and of interest to the Christian evangelical community which is 10% of Canada. Pretty biased here!

Please include more articles that are positive and of interest to the Christian evangelical community which is 10% of Canada. Pretty biased articles selected here always negative against this demographic.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I absolutely HATE YOUR EMAIL program now... and am seriously considering leaving Yahoo.

What is the matter with you people? Now when I go to email if I want to look at folders I have to refresh my screen. If I want to empty trash I have to refresh my screen. If I want to empty spam I have to refresh my screen. You've bundled all my emails by conversations and now I can't print any of the attachments if they were in the first email. Are you just brain dead stupid? Have you any idea how unbelievably irritating and frustrating it is to deal with your STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID changes?…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dont like your "new Yahoo" home page. Poor colour combinations, long list of news....what happened guys! Go back to previous version!

Dont like your "new Yahoo" home page. Poor colour combinations, long list of news....what happened guys! Go back to previous classy version

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Proof that Yahoo doesn't respond to feedback is right in front of you

The only way Yaphoo will respond to this negative feedback is if we stop coming to this **** site. Give them the feedback they're looking for, delete their icon from your bookmarks bar and change your homepage to another news information site. If we keep coming back then all this negative feedback is just blowing smoke. Act in mass if you want the change back to the previous format.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I live in Canada. Until now I had access to Yahoo.com and Yahoo.ca. Why are you now restricting my access to Yahoo.com.

I live in Canada. Until now I had access to Yahoo.com and Yahoo.ca. Why are you now restricting my access to Yahoo.com.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hate it all

I hope Yahoo has someone in the upper food chain that has enough sense to realize the comments are negative. This new format is not pleasing. Hope someone with the power either returns to old format or makes a classic version before Yahoo suffers the same fate as Windows 8 when they did not listen to their customer base either. Too bad their was not a few week preview so they could get input. Obviously, this new one does not sit well. Might be heading over to Netscape home page, it still looks inviting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Go back to the old page format, this one is cumbersome and waste time to navigate.

For me, for the past couple of days I don't even want to check the news here anymore, something I've been doing for years!!!! The categorizing of the news was in my opinion much much better. Be careful You don't lose your loyal patrons over this new page ?? U also need to fix your Weather page it is still not working and causes problems with some computers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When can we begin to enjoy Yahoo! Classic again? You people had a good thing going and it's now all ruined. James

When can we begin to enjoy Yahoo! Classic again? You people had a good thing going and it's now all ruined. James

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new home page is to busy, the color mix is wrong, the titlle font size is too bulky -

I am very open to change. First your new email page set-up with poor ergonomic I thought I would get used to it after a while. I still think it is NOT user friendly. Your previous home page was standing out of the competition by being clear with sharp fonts and well designed. Your new home page looks like it belong to the early 2000's!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Go back to the old home page! That would be the greatest improvement. I hate this one!!

Go back to the old home page! That would be the greatest improvement. I hate this one

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. change back to the old home page..or Im switching..

change back to the old home page..or Im switching..

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Go back to the old homepage

Yahoo, here's a novel idea regarding the old and new homepages.You might have heard this before. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." You were talking about new and old Coke in the introduction to the new homepage. Well, Yahoo, you just invented new Coke again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New format stinks. every topic is mixed up, old format one could find news, sport etc. easily. New format is copy Of Yahoo,co minus News.

Would like to see all topic separated which makes it easy to read what one likes & not what short minded Yahoo designer want us to read.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i've had it with you changing things.

i've had it with you changingthings. The new page is too long I don't want what you think I want I want to look at what I want the old home. I am changing my home page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. go back to older versionl.....where is poll of the day????? where is regular sign in facebook????too bright and too too much news......

too too bright.....older version much better.....where is the daily poll???? where is facebook sign in that was on the left????? JUST LEAVE IT AS IT WAS.......DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo screwed up big time! The new page really sucks! You are going to loose millions, me included! We want the old one back!

Yahoo screwed up big time! The new page really sucks! You are going to loose millions, me included! We want the old one back!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yikes. It's bad.

The new home page is simply horrid. I liked being able to scan down the page and see top stories in the various categories I had chosen. Now I have to waste time clicking on each category. And where are the science stories?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I HATE THIS NEW FORMAT!! I liked the prior one! now i might just changed to a different search engine.

the old format was just easy and much more convenient to use... when you decide to make 'new and improved' changes to yahoo.. why don't you poll people... new and improved is not always the way to go... why is it that in today society.. we just can't stick with anything for a period of time!!! Technology is a wonderful thing, but, i am getting sick and tired of the constant changes for no reason at all. enough is enough.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base