Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Put back the comment are so we can comment!!

Put back the comment are so we can comment!!

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You can stop carrying all the ******** articles on Donald Trump, the worst President ever in US history.

Sick and tired of reading or even seeing all the articles on Trump. Most are all ******** yet some people reading these think they could be real. These articles do the same thing as Facebook is being charged for, inciting some branches of society, creating disparity among the public, getting some individuals to arm themselves and take part in ***********, violent or political discord and denying the result of fair elections in the country. If Facebook gets charged so should Yahoo.

1604th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is This Page A Secret Way For Us To Comment on Yahoo Again? I Say Yes !! ;)

Ok we can only talk about each other posts but maybe its a start. Let me get us started by saying Yahoo is out of line for turning off comments for what seems like over 2 years now. There is no excuse to justify such a thing, other than it is indeed what you want to do, which sucks. What are you so worried about Yahoo? People making stupid comments? Who cares, get some balls, this is supposed to be a discussion board website!

2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I also hate those ads in our mail boxes.

WE all hate those ads - get rid of them. WE cannot stand them anymore. perhaps we should go with one of your competitors if you do not get rid of those ads.

1604th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MAybe on MY computer , in MY home , I could stay SIGNED IN... I created a new account because it's so Frustrating to resend & now QR CODES

QR codes now ?? WHY not come for a dna sample too ?? BUT its okay to vote without ANY id ..okay we got it !!

1604th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Vulgar headlines and no positive news.

In many of your stories you address people in barbaric ways. I struggle to find news that isn't some form of political slander. There is not much sense of humour found. Much of it reads as though written by tyrannical overlords ensuing impending death. Until a story of a ridiculously expensive revealing outfit. As if to give clues to why it's ending?

1043rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop with your one sided articles demonizing people who dont want the vaccine.

I personally suffered a heart attack from Myocarditis after taking a single dose of Pfizer Covid vaccine. Im lucky that it happened before taking the second dose because I might be dead right now. How come you aren't sharing stories about people who have been injured by these vaccines? Doctors have told me not to take anymore vaccines and I have applied for an exemption. I'm tired of your one sided clearly biased "reporting".

2015th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You are nothing more than a pathetic libtard rag.

Try objective journalism for a change.

2015th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No Way to set up two step verification just takes me in a loop with no options to set it up

Have been trying for days to contact them towards setting up two set verifications since my account was hacked and my contacts stolen and were sent a spammy email with my name in the title. No way to contact them via online assistance and would just keep taking me links that didn't have the information I needed o set up the two-step verification. Very annoying!!!!! Just trying to secure my account...

2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Put back the comments please...

Put back the comments please...

2015th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ridiculous anti Trump bias on full display. Total rubbish.

Ridiculous anti Trump bias on full display. Total rubbish.

2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. news and comments

Well, I get a kick out of yahoo news, anything they are selling like cop tasers man (breaking into the precinct) is news we can not comment on. Only if the enlightened Calif. People like the story is it printed. I guess you take comfort you are doing the right thing?

2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get rid of all the offensive content

Okay, video of someone dying, groups dying, rapes, violent encounters, are NOT NEWS. I am sick of all the content in your YAHOO main page. I am deleting my Rogers account for good.
    GET RID OF THE OFFENSIVE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Problem with yahoo browser

There is an issue with yahoo browser now on iPhone
    When one opens new news story, whole screen is covered by advertisement and there is no option to close the ad and read anything

2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. you roast Aaron Rodgers and then don't allow any comments. I will soon start to use another email server.

Your OPINION editorials should allow comments. My body, my freedom of speech, if you spew garbage; you should be prepared to accept it back in the form of comments.

2015th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It seems that I've made a mistake

It would seem that I've made a mistake in signing in on Yahoo, no comment section and feed back to you from many of your users of discontent and sugegtions that your racist in more than one way, so I'm signing back out not too return untill changes are fairer for everyone

2015th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Annoying message from my own Yahoo agenda

Years ago I settled a reminder in my Yahoo agenda. I deleted long ago, but I still receive the message every month or so. Very annoying. How can I REALLY get rid of it, please.
    http://calendar.yahoo.com/p_corriveau/rsvp?e=mjnorma@yahoo.ca&uid=5f54a4fc-f86e-42fa-b783-70de398f0f9c&tk=OEI1UMwcbggP2oZ0cxrtCa6VmDM-
    De
    @@IncomingInvites Agenda

2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix your Login, with a setting under the Users Email program to allow remote locations login, Because I use a floating TCPIP Address and ...

Fix your Login, with a setting under the Users Email program to allow remote locations login, Because I use a floating TCPIP Address and not a fixed one. Many physical Locations with diferent TCPIP addresses

2381st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 281 282
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base