Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I am missing my fancy stationary and think someone goofed and forgot the florals.

Everyday and Birthday stationary is available but I MISS your seasonal one with all the tulips and peonies. Please, please do the fix quick. Covid makes me sad enough. Thank you.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Security problem with an ad by supdotcom "11 wedding photos that went horribly wrong"

This ad, when clicked on caused popups claiming a virus had been found and my computer screen locked until i called a given phone number. When the tab that opened on the click, labeled "security" was closed the popups disappeared. A malware check revealed no virus. This ad seems to be a scam to get people to pay to have their computer "fixed".

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I rid my sight of the silliest and most ridiculous side ads on my email page.

Buz Bubble Club shows a provocative picture of a young lady, who met a elderly gentleman and now in his passing she has millions. This is just an example as there are many many more that are steering me off yahoo. Which, by the way I have been with for 20 years or more.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi

Hi

5715th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop obsessing over the lincoln project child molesters!!!!

You seem obsessed with the Lincoln Project and George Conway, these guys are child molesters and support their members molesting little boys. Did you think people would just forget that? Your site runs so many brainless propaganda stories it is slickening, but the stories from the lincoln ******** group is too much. Must be lots of little boy lovers in your management team?? Have a little class, even woke liberals are not for this child ******** group.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fantasy basketball - Benefits to players who are top 1 or 2 in their league.

There has to be some benefits for players who stay on top of the league for most of the year only to lose in first playoff week because most of their players were either injured or were rested. A bye to playoff round or a losers bracket should be created to allow players to come back into the playoff competition and win a trophy.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. restore mailboxex

I would like to know how to restores my check-off boxes on yahoo?

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You can improve further by allowing comments again.

Allow comments again why you stopped is beyond me.

1722nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. please be truthful in news stories.

The news on Yahoo is full of left wing propaganda and poor reporting when it comes to the truth. News should be bias free and not trying to mislead the reader. Please report facts and stay away from political or any propaganda stories.

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Start by allowing people to comment

Approximately 6 months ago it may be more but Yahoo removed comments from posts they say it was for a short period of time. The US election is over so please go back to allowing comments

1722nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make the news headlines less far-left please.

Partisan biases are so evident. Examples: Ted Cruz / Fox News will come up constantly with attack articles against them, but no equivalents happen the other way, either be balanced and also attack CNN, or stop being so partisan.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. curious where you get your far left slanted news, ???

Please stay away from sensational, hollywood driven news,
    that is constantly bashing right wing groups,
    present the news in a more reasonable position,?

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Disgusting that you continually turn off comments.

Brutal that you turn off comments wiht the lame reason you want a safe environment. What you want is to control dialogue. If people don;t like other;'s opinions, don't read them. This is a very bad look for Yahoo You are cowards. Weak, trying to push your own narrative.

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Turn the comments on again.

The only feature which makes Yahoo worth the wile to read are the comments. Turn them on already and stop trying to think for your readers.

409th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. If you want to keep regular People Happy.

Firstly, let me criticize the articles that are unfortunately not only lathered across Yahoo, but are being directly sent to me, and now, unbeknownst to me I can no longer comment on these articles. It goes without saying that I'm sick and tired of this fear **** that I am being subjected to, and it ends here and now. I will be using another email address from a different service, and will eventually delete this account.

I'll have whatever is on the other side know that the people whom this site loathes are intelligent, hard working people, and they know…

2128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. i suggest you put comments back on before you lose whats left of your internet traffic . I for one am done with your leftist views

I suggest you put comments back on before you lose whats left of your internet traffic . I for one am done with your leftist views your now telling me i can`t have a voice either. I hope you go the way of dodo bird.

564th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quite giving us so many "Kardashian" stories! Much more interesting news out there, than them!

I'm so sick and tired of coming onto Yahoo and seeing 15 stories about the Kardashians ... they're all washed up and nobody cares!

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How long will it take you to listen to your subscribers and bring back thr comment action. You are cowardly in your actions to not allow

How long will it take you to listen to your subscribers and bring back the comment action. You are cowardly in your actions to not allow free speech but we all suspect that after this election you may bring back the comment section because the candidate that you obviously support is losing - is a loser and a habitual liar - only hope you don
    t regret your support - it is so obvious.

1011th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base