Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Stop writing bulshit left-wing propaganda as articles

Every article you idiots right is from a slanted left-wing perspective that's not real news because you are not being impartial... also stopped with making up the racist Stories the most racist people in the entire world are minorities or people of colour... it is not even close and it's not debatable so stop pushing your hatred on to other people you sick fux

1701st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be an actual news organization, not a propaganda machine

Your article on Polysesouvient was completely devoid of any research and was a one sided fluff piece using emotional manipulation and lies to spread hate against law abiding firearms owners. Canada enacted a bunch of laws after these attacks, which did one thing. Target sport shooters and hunters, none of which had anything to do with these or the Portapique attack as well.

If you did any sort of research you would see that over 90% of firearms deaths come from gangs using illegal firearms from the US (much like the Portapique attack). If you had any credibility you would…

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Very disappointed you took out the comments section, guess no point in checking yahoo anymore as they are the best part.

Put comments back, stop stories that have 1 picture and 1 line and then you have to keep going to another page. Do you really want people to read the story stop this as it is so annoying who wants to read them. If it is for more advertising dollars it is not working as I will not continue to click thru,

409th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Turn the comments on again.

The only feature which makes Yahoo worth the wile to read are the comments. Turn them on already and stop trying to think for your readers.

442nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. First off your satanic web site is an insult to every world war solider who lost their life fighting for our country.

Take all your reporters and fire them for treason to our country. You blocked me from commenting. I promise to spend every waking min online telling everyone about the traitors to democracy who work for yahoo., Your news channel is controlled by the antichrist, you seek only to divide people with your disgusting left idea's. I spit on you

486th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. stop the anti conservative bias

Stop being a left wing propaganda news outlet. Your anti-Trump bias is truly pathetic and shows you up for the grocery till rag you are.

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. i suggest you put comments back on before you lose whats left of your internet traffic . I for one am done with your leftist views

I suggest you put comments back on before you lose whats left of your internet traffic . I for one am done with your leftist views your now telling me i can`t have a voice either. I hope you go the way of dodo bird.

614th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. STOP TRASHING PRESIDENT TRUMP !!!

I WILL BE CLOSING ALL MY YAHOO ACCOUNTS IF YOU DON'T STOP TRASHING PRESIDENT TRUMP .

1143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. By Yahoo not allowing comment it's like censorship. The world expects this from Trump but not from Yahoo.

By Yahoo not allowing comment it's like censorship. The world expects this from Trump but not from Yahoo.

614th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Your liberal bias is absolutely sickening

Your liberal bias is absolutely sickening so much that I removed yahoo as my home page a couple years ago. I just got a new laptop and yahoo is the home page, forgot how bad the bias really was. You make up so many lies and fabricate stories it would make any normal person puke. Just do some reporting for a change tell people the truth you will get more respect. Don't follow in the footsteps of the MSM.

2435th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. yahoo.ca should only be Canadian news about the treasonminister we have ruining our country, not American ****, Thumbs Down

Canadian news not American on yahoo.ca, ill no longer look at this pathetic liberal run site.

2435th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2435th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This website is so unbelievably left-wing, it must be run by someone in Nancy Pelosi's office.

This is what I would call: one sided, fake news. It's SO PARTISAN, it's actually funny.

2435th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. who the **** are you??

to block comments to write-ups ? GO **** YOURSELVES AND YOUR MOTHERS TOO

2435th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. pathetic lib media, starting a war in canada, just like the states

eversince you yahoo and all lib media outlets have banned people from commenting is just making all real born canadians that are left really upset and ****** off and we are just having to hold things in cause we cant vent our thoughts and opinions, cause you left wing nutjobs dont like the truth or and if we ddont agree with you then were wrong, and how is that democracy, just like in the states they want to silence all that dont agree and then it builds up and then the trouble starts, sad but so true it will happen…

2435th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If you want to keep regular People Happy.

Firstly, let me criticize the articles that are unfortunately not only lathered across Yahoo, but are being directly sent to me, and now, unbeknownst to me I can no longer comment on these articles. It goes without saying that I'm sick and tired of this fear **** that I am being subjected to, and it ends here and now. I will be using another email address from a different service, and will eventually delete this account.

I'll have whatever is on the other side know that the people whom this site loathes are intelligent, hard working people, and they know…

2435th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My solution

The new Vice President as President of the Senate is de facto a Prime Minister & will be treated as such by other parliamentary democracies, especially the other Five Eyes, Australia, Canada, New Zealand & the United Kingdom. America must now transform itself into a parliamentary democracy by going uni-cameral with population driven Federal Constituencies, thus making the lady de jure Prime Minister!

2435th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base