Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 2101st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why are you prohibiting free speech - you must b a corporte trump supporter - look where that's got you.

You are obviously ignoring all of your subscribers and refusing to bring back the comment section- has trump got your tongue - look where that's got you. Cannot believe you are stifling free speech. - get some balls and LISTERN to your subscribers -

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. reinstate the comment function for the sake of diversity

Now you shut even the 'survey' down all for the sake of accommodating political interests ... right there is an election coming up. Should this section being reinstated again, monitor it and eliminate racist comments, but do not shut off the rest of your readers (if there are any left).

Batter say Goodbye to the Yahoo dictatorship.

871st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo Deeply Insults Millions Who love President Trump

Yahoo social media and so called news media do not employ actual journalists. True Objective journalism is a dying profession. No they only have propagandists, who are all that are left in mainstream media, and who they use to fuel their unscrupulous, devious, but very transparent globalist agenda

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. But then running out of constructive limit... it must be said... Yahoo is fvking piece of ****. Period.

But then running out of constructive limit... it must be said... Yahoo is fvking piece of ****. Period.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How long will it take you to listen to your subscribers and bring back thr comment action. You are cowardly in your actions to not allow

How long will it take you to listen to your subscribers and bring back the comment action. You are cowardly in your actions to not allow free speech but we all suspect that after this election you may bring back the comment section because the candidate that you obviously support is losing - is a loser and a habitual liar - only hope you don
    t regret your support - it is so obvious.

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo I've been with you since I was a kid and im tired of these left sided fake stories you keep shoving down my throat

If anyone is believing these fake *** stories that yahoo shamefully puts up because they been told to. I have sources showing the real news. They get you because most people don't have time or the care to look into these big companies posting stories. Biden is the worst thing for the world let alone USA. and unlike thise fake stories I have real sources not just fake left news sources off each other hoping no one digs deeper. Yahoo you're a joke.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Propoganda machine

All I see in your news feed is articles of attacking the right...just like brown shirts of Hitler and black shirts of Mussolini...your not news, youre a propoganda machine...you should be ashamed of yourselves.

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sad that we can't read and post comments anymore

It's so sad that we can't read and post comments anymore. Yes, everyone has opinions, and there were always some crazy ones—but it was always interesting and thought-provoking. Comments let me feel like I was experiencing the news with other people, not just reading it. Taking them away makes me feel even more isolated from the world than we already were... Isn't that just the opposite of what we need right now?

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. fire everyone

Your news site is worse than fox news now. Stories that are weeks old, stories about washed up celebrities and what color pants they wore, and just absolute . On top of that you eleminated comments because they were all continually trashing your news. Get it together for ** sakes

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why have you stopped me from posting?

Why are my comments no longer posted?

614th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You can improve your platform by being "bipartisan" when it comes to politics!

You can improve your platform by being "bipartisan" when it comes to politics! YAHOO is outright far left. How about you report on news from BOTH sides of the political spectrum? Every political link I've seen degrades the current President's position and family. All I see is positivity coming from the political left posts. What a joke! I don't even bother clicking on them. Pathetic.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. FORCING ME TO HAVE ADS IS FORCING ME TO STEER CLEAR OF YOUR ****!!!!!!!!

********. IM NEVER GOING TO REMOVE MY ADBLOCKER BUT IM GOING TO REMOVE YOU NOW!

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The ONLY improvement is to bring back free speech - you obviously support a liar and a scamp

My idea is to bring back free speech to yahoo - you are violating the free speech amendment - what the **** is wrong with your policy makers - it could onlt be one thing and that you are weak livered republicans. Enough said.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Try honest reporting for a change.

Instead of following the fake news media herd, maybe, just maybe you people can try bringing back some honesty and integrity into your fake and corrupt social media daily ********.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base