Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. If you want to keep regular People Happy.

Firstly, let me criticize the articles that are unfortunately not only lathered across Yahoo, but are being directly sent to me, and now, unbeknownst to me I can no longer comment on these articles. It goes without saying that I'm sick and tired of this fear **** that I am being subjected to, and it ends here and now. I will be using another email address from a different service, and will eventually delete this account.

I'll have whatever is on the other side know that the people whom this site loathes are intelligent, hard working people, and they know…

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be an actual news organization, not a propaganda machine

Your article on Polysesouvient was completely devoid of any research and was a one sided fluff piece using emotional manipulation and lies to spread hate against law abiding firearms owners. Canada enacted a bunch of laws after these attacks, which did one thing. Target sport shooters and hunters, none of which had anything to do with these or the Portapique attack as well.

If you did any sort of research you would see that over 90% of firearms deaths come from gangs using illegal firearms from the US (much like the Portapique attack). If you had any credibility you would…

1707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i suggest you put comments back on before you lose whats left of your internet traffic . I for one am done with your leftist views

I suggest you put comments back on before you lose whats left of your internet traffic . I for one am done with your leftist views your now telling me i can`t have a voice either. I hope you go the way of dodo bird.

564th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Better security for articles on Yahoo front page.

Twice in the last couple of weeks, having clicked on an item I wanted to read on Yahoo's front page, I was faced with the "your computer has been locked" scam and instructed to call a telephone number to get the lock removed. Fortunately I know how to deal with that scam and to remove the file causing the block. There should be a way for Yahoo to prevent such posts and to clean a file if something is added by a scammer to a clean article posted by some other user.

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please re-instate individual comments. I don't agree with Yahoo removal of the comments.

Please re-instate individual comments. I don't agree with Yahoo removal of the comments.

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Virus in ads

Since i got a virus from one of your ads featured in Mail, I do not trust any of your ads there and will no longer click on them. Also, I do not believe that Yahoo institutionally has any concern about this issue, as it has been brought to their attention and yet the problem persists.

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. By Yahoo not allowing comment it's like censorship. The world expects this from Trump but not from Yahoo.

By Yahoo not allowing comment it's like censorship. The world expects this from Trump but not from Yahoo.

564th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. First off your satanic web site is an insult to every world war solider who lost their life fighting for our country.

Take all your reporters and fire them for treason to our country. You blocked me from commenting. I promise to spend every waking min online telling everyone about the traitors to democracy who work for yahoo., Your news channel is controlled by the antichrist, you seek only to divide people with your disgusting left idea's. I spit on you

486th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. stop the anti conservative bias

Stop being a left wing propaganda news outlet. Your anti-Trump bias is truly pathetic and shows you up for the grocery till rag you are.

1007th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2458th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. STOP TRASHING PRESIDENT TRUMP !!!

I WILL BE CLOSING ALL MY YAHOO ACCOUNTS IF YOU DON'T STOP TRASHING PRESIDENT TRUMP .

1144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Comments Section Needs Retrieving

Well you could start with cutting out the far left antiTrump ******** or I'm cancelling my email with you for life!

1144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop with your Communist Yahoo indoctrination!!!!

Yahoo lies about everything they post, you are all scum.

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How long will it take you to listen to your subscribers and bring back thr comment action. You are cowardly in your actions to not allow

How long will it take you to listen to your subscribers and bring back the comment action. You are cowardly in your actions to not allow free speech but we all suspect that after this election you may bring back the comment section because the candidate that you obviously support is losing - is a loser and a habitual liar - only hope you don
    t regret your support - it is so obvious.

1144th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop quoting Twitter quotes

You seriously need to stop quoting Twitter quotes if you can’t write a article by yourself!! I’m so fed up with ** re-quotes from yahoo that ready to get another homepage.
    You are a garbage news reporter now.

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FORCING ME TO HAVE ADS IS FORCING ME TO STEER CLEAR OF YOUR ****!!!!!!!!

********. IM NEVER GOING TO REMOVE MY ADBLOCKER BUT IM GOING TO REMOVE YOU NOW!

1707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Politics: Q Shaman

How dare you proclaim that the sacred Walknut, Yggdrasil and Mjolnir Tattoos are hate related. These are holy symbols for the minor and persecuted nordic pagan faith. You need to tell people that they are being appropriated by these Qanan racists so people don't start attacking a RELIGIOUS MINORITY.

Rachel E. Greenspan you need to respect minority religions or you are no better then the racists biggots of Qanon themselves. Shame on you.

2109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base