Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. please be truthful in news stories.

The news on Yahoo is full of left wing propaganda and poor reporting when it comes to the truth. News should be bias free and not trying to mislead the reader. Please report facts and stay away from political or any propaganda stories.

2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Start by allowing people to comment

Approximately 6 months ago it may be more but Yahoo removed comments from posts they say it was for a short period of time. The US election is over so please go back to allowing comments

1710th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the news headlines less far-left please.

Partisan biases are so evident. Examples: Ted Cruz / Fox News will come up constantly with attack articles against them, but no equivalents happen the other way, either be balanced and also attack CNN, or stop being so partisan.

2461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. curious where you get your far left slanted news, ???

Please stay away from sensational, hollywood driven news,
    that is constantly bashing right wing groups,
    present the news in a more reasonable position,?

2461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Turn the comments on again.

The only feature which makes Yahoo worth the wile to read are the comments. Turn them on already and stop trying to think for your readers.

409th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. If you want to keep regular People Happy.

Firstly, let me criticize the articles that are unfortunately not only lathered across Yahoo, but are being directly sent to me, and now, unbeknownst to me I can no longer comment on these articles. It goes without saying that I'm sick and tired of this fear **** that I am being subjected to, and it ends here and now. I will be using another email address from a different service, and will eventually delete this account.

I'll have whatever is on the other side know that the people whom this site loathes are intelligent, hard working people, and they know…

2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be an actual news organization, not a propaganda machine

Your article on Polysesouvient was completely devoid of any research and was a one sided fluff piece using emotional manipulation and lies to spread hate against law abiding firearms owners. Canada enacted a bunch of laws after these attacks, which did one thing. Target sport shooters and hunters, none of which had anything to do with these or the Portapique attack as well.

If you did any sort of research you would see that over 90% of firearms deaths come from gangs using illegal firearms from the US (much like the Portapique attack). If you had any credibility you would…

1710th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Lift the commenting ban

It's been over a year since Yahoo "temporarily suspended" commenting on news articles. This is a blatant display of censoring what the public really thinks. Shame on you! I no longer support Yahoo news services as of today.

2461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. i suggest you put comments back on before you lose whats left of your internet traffic . I for one am done with your leftist views

I suggest you put comments back on before you lose whats left of your internet traffic . I for one am done with your leftist views your now telling me i can`t have a voice either. I hope you go the way of dodo bird.

564th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Quite giving us so many "Kardashian" stories! Much more interesting news out there, than them!

I'm so sick and tired of coming onto Yahoo and seeing 15 stories about the Kardashians ... they're all washed up and nobody cares!

2461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. allow us to opt out of royals

Royals are not news. Prince Harry being seen in the UK is not news. Can I get news please?

2461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Could we get news with no female body stereotyping?

On one hand you have articles about how people are damaged by social media and then you post articles a bout peoples beauty or body appearance and this comes up on my NEWS feed. ITS NOT NEWS. can i opt out, or find a different provider.

2461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. no kardashians please.

could we opt in to a kardashian free zone?

2461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Better security for articles on Yahoo front page.

Twice in the last couple of weeks, having clicked on an item I wanted to read on Yahoo's front page, I was faced with the "your computer has been locked" scam and instructed to call a telephone number to get the lock removed. Fortunately I know how to deal with that scam and to remove the file causing the block. There should be a way for Yahoo to prevent such posts and to clean a file if something is added by a scammer to a clean article posted by some other user.

2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please re-instate individual comments. I don't agree with Yahoo removal of the comments.

Please re-instate individual comments. I don't agree with Yahoo removal of the comments.

2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Virus in ads

Since i got a virus from one of your ads featured in Mail, I do not trust any of your ads there and will no longer click on them. Also, I do not believe that Yahoo institutionally has any concern about this issue, as it has been brought to their attention and yet the problem persists.

2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please, for the love of all things Holy. could you please just stop reporting about the Kardashians?

I am sick to death hearing about every freaking move the members of this family make. Enough! I am sure there are plenty of other celebrities you could force upon us. I can't be the only person on the planet that has had enough of the filters, the plastic surgery, the nonsense of it all.

2461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base