Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Politics: Q Shaman

How dare you proclaim that the sacred Walknut, Yggdrasil and Mjolnir Tattoos are hate related. These are holy symbols for the minor and persecuted nordic pagan faith. You need to tell people that they are being appropriated by these Qanan racists so people don't start attacking a RELIGIOUS MINORITY.

Rachel E. Greenspan you need to respect minority religions or you are no better then the racists biggots of Qanon themselves. Shame on you.

2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Politics: Q Shaman

How dare you proclaim that the sacred Walknut, Yggdrasil and Mjolnir Tattoos are hate related. These are holy symbols for the minor and persecuted nordic pagan faith. You need to tell people that they are being appropriated by these Qanan racists so people don't start attacking a RELIGIOUS MINORITY.

Rachel E. Greenspan you need to respect minority religions or you are no better then the racists biggots of Qanon themselves. Shame on you.

2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1711th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. putting back the comment like a big boy ..

what a joke you take away comments! was it the "We" issue that was getting to close to home for you in Canada?

563rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ENOUGH WITH THE HARRY AND MEGAN!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! STOP THE SOAP OPERA GOSSIP GARBAGE WITH HARRY AND MEGAN!!!!!!!!
    WHO CARES ABOUT THESE SPOILED USELESS IDIOTS!!!! SHE IS JUST A GOLD-DIGGER AND HE IS JUST TRYING TO BE A SILVER-SPOON REBEL!!!
    EVERY OTHER ARTICLE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ABOUT THEM!!!! AND SAME GOES FOR THAT USELESS CELEBRITARD OPRAH!!
    ENOUGH OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My solution

The new Vice President as President of the Senate is de facto a Prime Minister & will be treated as such by other parliamentary democracies, especially the other Five Eyes, Australia, Canada, New Zealand & the United Kingdom. America must now transform itself into a parliamentary democracy by going uni-cameral with population driven Federal Constituencies, thus making the lady de jure Prime Minister!

2462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1147th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. reinstate the comment function for the sake of diversity

Now you shut even the 'survey' down all for the sake of accommodating political interests ... right there is an election coming up. Should this section being reinstated again, monitor it and eliminate racist comments, but do not shut off the rest of your readers (if there are any left).

Batter say Goodbye to the Yahoo dictatorship.

697th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I canèt fing help e-mail to fix my account use through Microsoft Outlook

My account stopped working in Microsoft outlook. I checked all helpful links, chaeched account settings and still have issue:Error is POP server rejected my account log in. Can you please helpÉ
    my e-mail is vlagror_2012@yahoo.ca. I can receive e-mails on my cell phone and on yahoo website.
    Thank you

2462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add facebook again

Why did you take off "link to facebook"

2462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Smarten up and allow sign up with a regular phone.

My wife wanted to open a Yahoo email account. We neither need nor have a Cell Phone and without one NO YAHOO ACCOUNT. What the **** is wrong with a regular phone?
    Robert

2112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop asking for my fingerprint

Stop asking people for their face and fingerprint everytime they sign in.. you have no right to continually bagger people for their fingerprints.. that's all people need with all the hacks and fraud going around is have their prints stolen... im not switching yet no option to stop you from asking every time.

2462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Write fact based articles not opinion puff pieces

Your writers tend to push an opinion instead of reporting unbiased news.

Maybe hire real writers and not bloggers, allow reader comments because almost ALL OF YOUR ARTICLES ARE FACTUALLY WRONG and maybe stop disguising ads as articles !

2462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sad that we can't read and post comments anymore

It's so sad that we can't read and post comments anymore. Yes, everyone has opinions, and there were always some crazy ones—but it was always interesting and thought-provoking. Comments let me feel like I was experiencing the news with other people, not just reading it. Taking them away makes me feel even more isolated from the world than we already were... Isn't that just the opposite of what we need right now?

1147th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My wife's email is automatically going to spam mail. How do I fix this? The email is not blocked.

I move her email from spam to inbox and that should fix the problem but it doesn't. This just started happening in the last two days. No issues prior to that.

2462nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I ******* don’t want to see one more ******* headline about Kate ******* Middleton - you ******* yahoo ********

******** ******* posting Kate Middleton prince of ******* whales headlines - ******. Stop eating my ducking time. Are you paying me to read those **** headlines????

5670th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1711th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base