Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Close the comment section

Close your comment section since you seem to be doing nothing about the violent racist comments.

So, do your job, or simply close the comment section. It seems your readers are too racist/homophobic/misogynist to handle it.

594th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. less heartbreaking articles about animal cruelty. I get very depressed over them. Some of the articles are over a year old .

Please stop including so many heartbreaking animal stories. Some of the articles are over a year old and from countries like the UK. Exactly what do you expect to gain by posting these stories.???? I get very depressed after reading these articles!

2047th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it possible to eliminate all homepage "news" stories about what celebrity women are wearing.

These stories are both a waste of my time and propogate a celebrity obsessed culture that fixates and objectifies women's bodies. The least you could do is give us the option to say "we don't want this!"

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo news headline is shameful

One of your headlines today reads: "Shocking moment car crashes into little boy. Dramatic footage shows the moment a 'Speeding' driver hit a seven year-old boy while he was crossing a road. Will he survive?"

Will he survive? Seriously? You're encouraging people to watch this video by hinting at the possibility that they may witness a seven year old being killed by a motorist. What's wrong with your editorial staff Yahoo?

2047th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Jenner-Kardashians aren't important. Stop posting so many articles about them.

I've never intentionally opened an article about Bruce Jenner or the Kardashians, but at least one shows up in the feed every day. Why is it publishers think people care so much about them? I couldn't care less how many surgeries they have,what they wear, or if they are sexually dissatisfied.

267th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories.

Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? Where did MY choices go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories. The internet was supposed to bring us customized news - which Yahoo just took away. An Oscar Mayer wiener...

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Could you please change the home page back to what it was? It was much better!

Please change the home page back to previous version - it was much better and more concise!

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. AGAIN

AGAIN you putzes are doing it. Every time I look at a story and come back they have shifted positions and started again at #1. I am sick of this . I do not have time to play around like it seems you want me too. Whoever told you that this was a good idea LIED. It idiotic and a pain ******.

2047th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hacked account

It is apparent that after all the email correspondence that has been sent back and forth between you (Yahoo customer care) and me that you people are unable or unwilling to help me. I can not make it any more clear about what has transpired with my Yahoo account in which I have had for over 15 years. Once again I will tell you that it was hacked, all my security questions/answers were changed so I no longer know them and after numerous attempts to give you what the security questions/answers could have been you have failed to understand. There…

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Go back to previous format,this is impossible to navigate

Go back to old format,this is impossible to use

851st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hi I just want to report an error information about Calfrac Well Services posted on Yahoo Finance website.

Dear Administrator,

I just want to report an error information about Calfrac Well Services posted on Yahoo Finance website. Calfrac is a oil/gas well services company whose stocks are publicly traded as CFW.TO (Toronto Stock Exchange). Calfrac has posted Earnings of 4th quarter of 2017 as +0.26 per share but on Yahoo Finance this number was posted as -0.11 per share. Please check Calfrac's news release at:

http://calfrac.investorroom.com/2018-03-01-Calfrac-Announces-Fourth-Quarter-Results

Thank you,

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Would you be so kind as to give us something more intelligent than this drivel. Canadians are well educated people. Please treat us as such.

There are hundreds of truly important and interesting stories happening in the world every day. Why do you continue to traipse out the same mindless stories week after week?

1109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove propagandist Al Jazeera. Its pure anti-Israel trash, designed to inflame hatred against Jews and Israel.

Perhaps ad an Israeli news service like The Times Of Israel or The Jerusalem Post. That would be more fair. Don't you agree?

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My Portfolio

Like Portfolio folder very much, using everyday. Good improvement in My Holdings, especially Annualized feature.
    Sometimes slow, not sure if it is due to IP or on Yahoo side.
    Missing old version's feature mini graphs for all positions in one sub-folder. That was useful feature fro me.

2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1663rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base