Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Seriously, hire copywriters or use the technology and turn on SPELL CHECK!

Yahoo headline May 10, 2015... "Pope sparks renewed interest in CHUCH for Castro"

It's pathetic how many errors there are in too many postings, especially with the technology that is in hand.

You have one job.

399th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 600th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Jenner-Kardashians aren't important. Stop posting so many articles about them.

I've never intentionally opened an article about Bruce Jenner or the Kardashians, but at least one shows up in the feed every day. Why is it publishers think people care so much about them? I couldn't care less how many surgeries they have,what they wear, or if they are sexually dissatisfied.

249th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo news headline is shameful

One of your headlines today reads: "Shocking moment car crashes into little boy. Dramatic footage shows the moment a 'Speeding' driver hit a seven year-old boy while he was crossing a road. Will he survive?"

Will he survive? Seriously? You're encouraging people to watch this video by hinting at the possibility that they may witness a seven year old being killed by a motorist. What's wrong with your editorial staff Yahoo?

2068th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop putting videos in text stories. The thumbnails are misleading and it is constant auto-play when trying to READ headlines.

There is an icon for videos, but that does not seem to matter as everything I open is a video. I want to READ headlines, not WATCH them. Most thumbnails are for videos now, but I used to be able to screen those out by looking. that is no longer the case.

Recent changes are making the new feed unusable, any add revenue increase will be wasted since I will not visit anymore if it stays this way long. I am assuming that is the reason for the change, because anything else makes no sense to bait and switch.

600th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why all the stories from the UK's Daily Mail?

This is supposed to be Yahoo Canada not Yahoo UK There seems to be a lot of stories from the Daily Mail that feature mainly UK centered material Why are you doing this ?

552nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories.

Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? Where did MY choices go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories. The internet was supposed to bring us customized news - which Yahoo just took away. An Oscar Mayer wiener...

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why are your writers using the word '****' in their articles... highly inappropriate! Used in a sports article today. Disgusting!

Why is this word used in a professional news article......

"He was referring to Fayetteville Fire Antz defenseman Tyler Sheldrake, who lost his **** mind against Peoria and has now lost the right to play in the SPHL for the rest of the regular season and the playoffs."

Shake my head.

1678th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. you should allow all publishings you write to be allowed to have comments not some

all stories you have really need commenting you can not have just one side, and just allow them to say whatever they want, if you can write about it then should be open to all to comment on it. most of the one I do have an opinion on i can not comment as there is nowhere to do so thank-you for your time

2068th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You retards........

Quit changing the position of the stories on the bar on the homepage. It is a pain ** to find a story after you have clicked on one. Then you have to scroll through them all again to find where you just saw the last one. . Is this tooo hard to figure out or do you do it just to be a bunch of ignorant asos.

2068th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Could you please change the home page back to what it was? It was much better!

Please change the home page back to previous version - it was much better and more concise!

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 14 of the stories today were from Fox News. Quit the Bilderberg group and aim for objectivity or I quit Yahoo.

14 of the stories today were from Fox News. Yahoo attends the Bilderberg group meetings in June 2013 and suddenly the anti-gun crowd are being called Morons by the supposed-to-be-impartial-and objective media? If I wanted to watch Fox I would, but I prefer media that at least tries to be objective, and I am going to find a new homepage if this is going to be a regular ocurrence.

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. AGAIN

AGAIN you putzes are doing it. Every time I look at a story and come back they have shifted positions and started again at #1. I am sick of this . I do not have time to play around like it seems you want me too. Whoever told you that this was a good idea LIED. It idiotic and a pain ******.

2068th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. hacked account

It is apparent that after all the email correspondence that has been sent back and forth between you (Yahoo customer care) and me that you people are unable or unwilling to help me. I can not make it any more clear about what has transpired with my Yahoo account in which I have had for over 15 years. Once again I will tell you that it was hacked, all my security questions/answers were changed so I no longer know them and after numerous attempts to give you what the security questions/answers could have been you have failed to understand. There…

321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop displaying russophobia in your articles!

I'm tired of your anti-Russian sentiments.

299th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi, ok so this is Yahoo Canada and when will you put the Canadian news in a Canadian section so i can easily find it. Fix this now!!!

Hi, ok so this is Yahoo Canada and when will you put the Canadian news in a Canadian section so i can easily find it. Fix this now!!

399th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Go back to the old format

Headlines and features only. And where did all the Canadian news go - all that's on here is a bunch of American news - so much for Yahoo Canada.

472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo need to put ethnic minority news and ethnic minority reporter

this s Canada ,Its about time Yahoo put news about ethnic minority news .I don't an ethnic minority reporter.

2322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base