Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    62 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I remove news about the Kardashians off my Yahoo news? I used to be able to press X and remove it but you don't allow that anymore.

I want news about people who actually matter and do something for the world, not the Kardashians. Way too many stories about those lame people on Yahoo. I used to be able to remove it. How come you don't let me do it anymore?

97th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have to say that I no longer enjoy your home page. With every click of a headline, you serve up some garbage advertising. STOP THIS NOW!

I have to say that I no longer enjoy your home page. With every click of a headline, you serve up some garbage advertising. STOP THIS NOW!
    You will have a MUCH more loyal user if you'd LAY OFF THE DARN ADS!

1091st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The Jenner-Kardashians aren't important. Stop posting so many articles about them.

I've never intentionally opened an article about Bruce Jenner or the Kardashians, but at least one shows up in the feed every day. Why is it publishers think people care so much about them? I couldn't care less how many surgeries they have,what they wear, or if they are sexually dissatisfied.

220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I really, really hate the new sponsored spam that is permanently at the top of our in-boxes and every mail folder. Please get rid of it.

I really, really hate the new permanent sponsored spam that is logged in at the top of our in-boxes and every mail folder as if it were a mail message. Please get rid of it. When I say I hate it I mean that I feel passionately enough about it to stop using my yahoo account which I've had ever since yahoo was a baby company. It's intrusive, it's abusive and it's super annoying. If you want to make money you have to provide a service e-mail customers are going to enjoy using, not want to swear at every time…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keep the sleezy tramps off my mail pages. It is not appreciated. Not everyone wants to see half naked people. anymore and I will be closing

Keep the sleazy half dressed tramps off of my mail pages. Not everyone what to see that garbage. Getting tired of this **** from yahoo. If it keeps up I will be closing my mail account with you. There are respectable people in this world.

975th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

STOP POSTING MULTIPLE TIMES articles about MORONIC celebrities, the same day!!

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. the celebrity news has to stop

the celebrity gossip has to stop. If I really wanted to know who was mad at who, or who showed there *****. I would read TMZ

Better yet put it all in its own section of the web and that would be the trash

200th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I received following message on my email, I think I should not.

Dear User,

You Recently Initiated an Action on your Yahoo! account to Shut down your Yahoo! Email, Did you initiate this Action? If No, Kindly cancel Request below by clicking the cancel Request icon below and your account will be automatically restored to it's normal yahoo! settings.

This will enable you enjoy better Yahoo! Service.

Cancel Request

Thanks for choosing Yahoo! Mail Service.

Regards,
    Yahoo! Member Services

1644th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the old yahoo news page format

The old format may not be new and trendy BUT it was clean and easy to use. At least give us the option to fall back to that format. I guess I shall only be using the e mail from now on as I found the new format awful and well silly.
    It isn't a matter of getting used to something it is a matter of usefulness. The tabbed design of the news has provided what to me a useless page and not worth the time to look at.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 839th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new Yahoo homepage is TOO busy and filled with garbage. I hate it. It reminds me of a cheap magazine at the checkout!

The new Yahoo homepage is TOO busy!! I hate it! It reminds me of one of those cheap gossip magazines you see at checkouts!

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 658th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Get rid of the E-mail spam header that only takes me to ads and i connot report as spam or delete from my e-mail inbox. this is the new spam

Get rid of the E-mail spam header that only takes me to ads and i cannot report as spam or delete from my e-mail inbox. this is the new spam and it is unwanted

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 975th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop trying to take over as my default search engine. It makes me hate Yahoo!

Stop trying to take over as my default search engine. It makes me hate Yahoo!

1091st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I dont remember my old password

Hi I am so having a blank memory so please i dunno where to write anymore. I need help for recovering my email and password

1644th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. You web site home page sucks,and I would'nt buy anything from a pop up add.

You web site home page sucks,and I would'nt buy anything from a pop up add.

1091st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. comments not being posted

Please forward my complaint to the right dept. that all my comments posted under the Foley article are being deleted. Other people's are not. This is a COMPLAINT, not an idea. I feel I'm being singled out by someone, either at Yahoo, who monitors comments, or by some other authority who is set up to get rid of comments. Whatever the case may be, why are they constantly deleting all my comments? I can see there are many voices here, some very hateful, and these comments are still up. So why are they not letting mine stay up?

584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base