Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Make a go-ahead GWG category in Fantasy Hockey

This will prevent players from scoring the 2nd goal in a 5-1 game and back-dooring their way to a vital GWG.

298th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2-Week Playoff Option in Fantasy Sports

Please allow head-to-head leagues to have playoff rounds last 2 weeks instead of only 1 week. In hockey especially, anything can happen in 1 week and it would be better to give playoff matchups 2 weeks to play out.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Really, I don't mind (rich, animated) ads, even with frequent rotations; but video ads? Just don't.

I can put up with full-page ads being shown for empty folders, but throw videos at me and I re-enable my adblocker and leave it on until either I quit or get forced out of using your services. Thank you.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Another worthless Yahoo implementaion

Yahoo set a link to download "all" group data. It leaves out pictures and albums. Typical of a Yahoo implementation. Good idea, poor programming, leaves out the functions that would make it worthwhile. You would think a corporation that big could hire programmers that have a tiny bit of real world thinking.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FIX YOUR APP!

I have to log on from internet, app shows all inbox, drafts etc as being empty! I had 51 emails and didn’t know it!

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Turn off comments permanently!

The people who frequently comment on Yahoo articles seem to have never learned the old adage " If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". The comments section of pretty much every article in the Yahoo feed rapidly devolves into the worst sentiments human beings are capable of expressing. I can see no benefit to society in providing a venue for anonymous cowards to vent their anger, fear, racism, homophobia, and hatered unproctored. Please do the internet a favor and remove the ability for average users to comment. Or better yet, charge a fee, require identification, and…

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dissuade biased, bigoted, opinionated contributions by A Srinivasan

I have noticed contributions written by Arun Srinivasan have been biased, bigoted, opinionated, inflammatory, inaccurate and divisive in regards to Don Cherry, Ron MacLean and Sportsnet.
    One sidedness is a big part of the issue of division in Canada. Media has a responsibility to counter that rather than contribute to it.
    I’m hoping Yahoo will bring some value back into reporting and disallow their contributors being so obviously biased. Don Cherry has done more good for Canada and others in one year than I could hope to do in my lifetime and Arun Srinivasan has neglected to state that.

I…

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I've never agreed to your new terms of service and you have no right to act like 1930's Nazis and not only censor but threaten my accounts..

Stop censoring and threatening accounts I pay for... You are not the moral police, you do not decide what I think or say... You are a racist hateful Nazi like company

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I understand security is important, but every gd time is nuts. Get some programers that have a clue what they are doing.

Use an authentication word, don't force people to use another email address to login. ONCE a day is sufficient not every time. NO ONE trusts Yahoo enough to give you a cell phone number so stop asking. Develop trust over time first. Stop with the worthless program changes.If you want to add a useful feature ok, but leave the stupid "move stuff around so people will think its improved" to Microsoft we are used to that.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remembrance day, Nov. 11... Why no "good" story as a main feature on front page!?!?

Remembrance day, Nov. 11... Why no "good" story as a main feature on front page!?!?
    Just that big IDIOT cherry's face??
    Why not a positive feature about the VETS?! and remembering them?!?!

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo Finance Web Page Error. History Volume Data

I am on https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/ web page. When I retrieve History data for a Canadian TSX stock, the volume reported on October 31, 2019 is overstated. For example Volume for the stock MAXR.TO shows as 100,120,000. Actual volume is 1,001,200. To correct this error, reported volume must be divided by 100. I noticed this error is common for all October 31, 2019 TSX stocks data on Yahoo Finance.Also because of this error, Average Volume in the Summary page also incorrect.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I can't read your articles because as soon as I begin to scroll down, your ad banner moves to be on top of the article

I can't read your articles because as soon as I begin to scroll down, your ad banner moves to be on top of the article

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Knock off this constant verification **** every time I try to login.

Once is *** enough. I have to change all me email programs all the time. Unless you want a bill for wasting my time, knock it off and get your security together.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Go back to the way your page was before whoever the idiot was that come up with this piece of ****

Quit trying to improve on something that is already good you people and whoever think these things up should be shown the door this is atroctious and just plain stupid just stop trying to overthink the plumbing when all your doing is up the drain if i knew who was responsible for this stupidity i would bang their head right off their desk and kick them right ***...........LEAVE THE DAMNED THING ALONE...........

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. thanks yahoo groups gone, the only reason left to even have account is gone. Add in your TOS say you can read are email and were gone

en have account is gone. Add in your Terms Of service say you can read are email and I m out of here. Yes it does say they we argee to letting them read are emails.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 263 264
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base