Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Make a go-ahead GWG category in Fantasy Hockey

This will prevent players from scoring the 2nd goal in a 5-1 game and back-dooring their way to a vital GWG.

297th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2-Week Playoff Option in Fantasy Sports

Please allow head-to-head leagues to have playoff rounds last 2 weeks instead of only 1 week. In hockey especially, anything can happen in 1 week and it would be better to give playoff matchups 2 weeks to play out.

297th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can't read your articles because as soon as I begin to scroll down, your ad banner moves to be on top of the article

I can't read your articles because as soon as I begin to scroll down, your ad banner moves to be on top of the article

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Mulroney fight

Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Mulroney fight - is a misleading title to hide a bunch of adds for a wrinkle cream. You can do better!

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email Account Verification Yahoo / Inbox Y!AH@@ <alfonsojacobo@att.net> To: noreply@yahoo.com

how to get rid of scams to yahoo users

Email Account Verification
    Yahoo
    /
    Inbox

Y!AH@@ <alfonsojacobo@att.net>
    To:
    noreply@yahoo.com

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 103rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Updated news. Instead of highlighting things about the Kardashians. Huracan hitting my province. Nothing on your site. I guess i will go t

This site is horrible. No updates on the hurricane hitting my home province of nova Scotia and there is no headlines. I crane toppled over in the capital of Nova Scotia and nothing. Embarrassed for you as a new feed. The highlighted news feeds are about celebrity or best boots/leggings/shoes. I want news not trash or adds in the form of news. I guess I will have to go to Google home at least they give up to date info not 4/5days old articles reposted. I am not a fan

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop using religious symbols on homepage! It's not appropriate and insulting to non-believers!

Stop using religious symbols on homepage! It's not appropriate and insulting to non-followers and non-believers! Specifically the islamic crescent moon and what not.

984th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Filter out Jenner, Kardashian, Royal Family, Tabloid material

When will Yahoo cop on, the average person is NOT interested in Kardashians or Jenners. How can anyone take Yahoo as credible in any way? At least create a way that the user can filter out this tabloid tripe.

426th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would compare Yahoo to the national enquirer...Pure trash and lies

I would compare Yahoo to the national enquirer...Pure trash and lies

2042nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. qc.yahoo.com represents Quebec, Canada.

Please hire a Quebec French Canadian to find and post stories for qc.yahoo.com. European French stories DO NOT interest Quebec viewers. Quebec French stories DO interest Quebec viewers. Creating sloppy Yahoo websites does not represent Yahoo.com's reputation.

2042nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the Yahoo Everything/More section, "Safety" is written as "Safely" and that's terrible.

In the Yahoo Everything/More section, "Safety" is written as "Safely" and that's terrible.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Without the Kardshians and The UGH...Royal family Yahoo would have NO NEWS to report.

Without the Kardshians and The UGH...Royal family Yahoo would have NO NEWS to report.

984th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please Please Please stop your daily news about the "British" Royal family. You are supposed to be Yahoo "CANADA", not Yahoo UK.

Please Please Please stop your daily news about the "British" Royal family. You are supposed to be Yahoo "CANADA", not Yahoo UK. I avoid reading anything you post because I don't want to see anything about the royalty. It's ridiculous.

2042nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo! Canada is our home pages. I read it several times a day. But I find it frustrating that it often does not say/show where the post h

Please put the city/state/country of your postings. Sometimes I read the whole story and have no idea where this may have happened. When I first started using Yahoo Canada, the "where" was right at the beginning of the story or under the photo.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello Yahoo.com E-Mail Service

Let me thank you for Yahoo E-Mail service first!
    My suggestion are for these features to add to Yahoo E-Mail as follows:
    Feature to add Picture in Line everywhere on email body
    Second, to have more TEXT FORMATTING like Fonts, Size, Bolds, Italic etc.
    Third, I think attachments could be displayed at the top of E-Mail, or at least indication that tells the recipient HOW MANY ATTACHMENTS ARE Attached to this e-mail ad the top! Fourth, Is it possible to increase the limit of attachment to at least 100 MB ?

Thank you again for you E-Mail Service Which is…

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please give us back search by "Starred" search by relevance makes no sense you cannot decide for us what is relevant. Thank you.

Please give us back search by "Starred" search by relevance makes no sense you cannot decide for us what is relevant. Thank you.

2249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 262 263
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base