Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I am surprised that thought and ides are no longer a part of the dialogue on this so called public forum. It seem that Yahoo is censoring it

Get a grip Yahoo, you do not have the right to censor the opinions of people that don't meet your liberal ideals and only publish what you deem as fit as long as it is expressed with respect. let people express there views

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. are we evil

personal hits of LSD

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Are you folks s afraid of public comments which woud surely be directed at the treasonous dump trump as he continues to whine miserably

Why don't the powers at be at Yahoo bring back the Comments Section - just how many times will it take for you to accommodate your customers -
    We think you are a bunch of cowards who are simply in fear of not being able to "control" those public comments that offend your personal beliefs in politics, religion and every day news - get some spine and do what the majority of your customers are requesting.

If you really want to improve your services, LISTEN TO THE PUBLIC AND RETURN THE "COMMENTS" SECTION.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Dear Sir/Madam: I moved one of the folders into another folder. But I cannot find the moved folder in another folder. Could you please tell

Dear Sir/Madam: I moved one of the folders into another folder. But I cannot find the moved folder in another folder. Could you please tell where I can find the moved folder?
    Thank you very much.

Best regards,

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back the comments and allow freedom of speech

I've went to a few forum sites to see the discussions about Yahoo suspending commenting on it's news articles and, basically, if you don't bring it back you are going to lose your entire customer base and your company will end up bankrupt. Really, the comments are all people care about.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve the way you present your news

The way you make articles in your news section is biased. You never report the negative effects of the vaccination. You always report anti vax deaths. It appears like the way you present this is unfair/biased/corrupt. How would those people with medical exemption feel about not getting the vaccine. You are scaring those people who have medical exemptions. Be sensitive with your headlines

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Weather

Why does the Weather show that I am in Montreal when I am in Massachusetts? I have updated my location and set the USE PRECISE LOCATION feature, but it always comes up Montreal. Fix it.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why don’t you report anything critical about Biden or Afghanistan and why do you still talk about Trump he’s no longer president

Why don’t you report anything critical about Biden or Afghanistan and why do you still talk about Trump he’s no longer president

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix your sign in problem and your duplicate stories or I'm done with Yahoo!

Fix the sign in problem. Anybody read these requests!!!

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'd like to stay signed in on my own home computer

Hi. I used to see an option to stay logged in to yahoo! so that I didn't have to sign in again every time after I closed the page. That option to stay logged in no longer appears when I log in on my home desktop computer. I'd like to ask if you would please consider making that option available again?

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It will not allow two different emails to be displayed easily!!!!!!!!

I have two email addresses that I want to be able to view easily!!!

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. what a joke , you take away the comment section cause you know us real canadians that are left have had enough of your racist storys

you are just proving how racist you are yahoo by taking away the comment section cause you dont like what us white canadians have to say and how ****** off we are with all your racism against the white person, total joke

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please see the following link

This pertains to you no longer allowing a forum/comments/feedback section. I urge you to read the whole article, as this may affect you in the near future; if it hasn't already.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/five-big-tech-companies-to-be-investigated-for-censorship-of-conservative-content-indiana-ag_3766366.html
    Thankx!

1722nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Temporary Error 15

I have been essentially locked out of my email for over 2 days now ... this is not a temporary error and there are no solutions that have helped. I will randomly get some email messages throughout the night but nothing else throughout the day. In such a technological age where we are so dependent on email etc, I sure hope my lawyer hasn't emailed me important papers.

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I propose to provide for the possibility of direct consultations with the site operator to resolve non-standard situations

Dear Sirs!
    I propose to provide for the possibility of direct consultations with the site operator to resolve non-standard situations. For such consultations, it is enough to set aside a short time, for example, one hour per week.
    Specifically, I am asking for help to solve my problem:
    My old computer, from which I always logged into my account, broke down. When I tried to log into my account from a new computer, I was asked for an identification code by the phone number that I indicated during registration many years ago, when I was still living in Russia. I…

2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2489th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back the comments

Bring back the comments ever since that ***** destroyed the fun things on Yahoo such as chat and games yahoo has been going downhill fast very fast. Now without the comments there will be no reason to go to yahoo at all

156th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base