Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. My friend is locked out her account because yahoo is not sending an access code

Following an strange message about unusual activity on her account my friend is locked out her email account because yahoo is not sending an access code to her recovery email. She has requested it at least 15 times and waited well past a 'few moments'. Nothing has happened. Fix the problem.

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Site being REDIRECTED. Past coupel of weeks virtually evey page redirects to multi layered phishing + FIX IT VERIZON !

Ads are redirecting to hostile / phishing sites, have been for a couple of weeks now and getting worse... Better fix your site Yahoo / Verizon !

One example DO NOT CLICK !
    http://xml.plaimedia.com/nlp/index.php?s1=2b930x9dub7qnbee&kw=4444444&url=http://s0u.kiho.gdn/

634th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your unregulated comments are 99% racist, homophobic and threatening. I will delete my Yahoo account and discontinue reading the articles

Lack of any comment regulation will result in my account deletion and I will no longer visit Yahoo for news. They are consistently 99% racist, sexist, homophobic and even threatening. Your reader demographic is clear, and in turn it shows where your own priorities lie

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Screen your adds

Www.canada-parkas.ca on your Yahoo finance app is a scam. Shut it down before they scam thousands of people via your app. Got charged $319 for a jacket, no confirmation email, no jacket followed.

450th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Group Page Troubles

I not sure if anyone else is having this issues . today i went to change the front page and wanted to delete and few posting and it would not let me..does yahoo have another virus again as i tried this 4 times

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm married and never visit dating sites, yet I'm bombarded with dating sites ads. This gets my wife upset with none of my fault. This is se

I'm married and never visit dating sites, yet I'm bombarded with dating sites ads. This gets my wife upset with none of my fault. This is ****** harassment and It's unacceptable. Stop it or I quit yahoo

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I need see my message its very important for me

I need see my message its very important for me

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. http://www.canada-shop.ca/ is a fake site not authourized retailer

Why don't you vet retailers rather than just accepting their ad money.

563rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove propagandist Al Jazeera. Its pure anti-Israel trash, designed to inflame hatred against Jews and Israel.

Perhaps ad an Israeli news service like The Times Of Israel or The Jerusalem Post. That would be more fair. Don't you agree?

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I have a problem and don't know who to connect with. From April 19 2017 to August 14 2017 I have lost all my emails! Please help me

I have a problem and don't know who to connect with. From April 19 2017 to August 14 2017 I have lost all my emails! Please help me. I don't know how to get in contact with a CSR. Help!

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A Shaw Survey link keeps redirecting me, while on the Yahoo website and now in email

I am having a major problem with my Yahoo account that has been getting worse. While on the web page, reading articles, for months I have been automatically redirected to a fraudulent shaw survey. I have to close the window , go back to yahoo and re-click on the story. That was already a problem. Recently, in my 'secure' email account, I am being automatically redirected to the survey. This is just ridiculous. There are so many posts here about it. Please fix it. I have had my yahoo account for a long time but I am going to close…

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. as i type a letter in yahoo mail the page forwards me to a survey page and locks me on that page. this happens with every computer i try

as i type a letter in yahoo mail the page forwards me to a survey page and
    locks me on that page.
    this happens with every computer i try and at any location even when i am at a internet cafe.
    It is just awful. How do i turn this function off?

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo news is not news worthy

Been a loyal yahoo user since time and memorium, can’t help but notice the “news” feed is getting less and less news-worthy. Models with leg hair? Really? Kardashian babies? Really? If this is TMZ, I’d search TMZ, but to be pandered with useless news? Really? I give yahoo 6-months to turn their news around, otherwise I’m outta here.

634th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ad Virus in Yahoo Mail Beware!!

Ad pop up takes over your e-mail when using, left open it takes over web page you're viewing!

1599th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base