Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Regarding yahoo mail

Yahoo mail has changed. Normally, whenever I went to the yahoo homepage, I would sign in and see a highlighted or bold message in the top right portion of the page that would say mail (1) or mail (2), indicating that I had 1 or 2 new, unread messages. Now when I sign in there is no such indication anymore. Please fix this

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Oath

I've had a yahoo email account since I was in high school. Instead of a nice, professional one based on my name like everybody else has, I've dealt with having this long, rambling one nobody understands because I didn't want to change. I even weathered the storm of having it copied by a third party and the copy sending spam emails to everybody (though deleting it at that point would have done nothing. It was already copied.) Everything is linked to it. Including my bank account.

I just got a notification that Yahoo, having been bought out by the ridiculously-named…

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. TRUMP is right

Support Terrorist Not the People Yahoo is a CENSORSHIP for MUSLIM Terrorist You say anything about MUSLIMS Yahoo censors you

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Companies Want Customers Don't use Yahoo they Censor your Customers Use someone else till Yahoo learns customers have the right of free

Yahoo is a Muslim Loving P.O.S. who supports Censorship in order to let Muslims cry If you find MUSLIMS are taking over they are because Things like YAHOO let them through Censorship BOYCOTT all Advertiser's on Yahoo

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 389th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 962nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 829th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How many years til the calendar is fixed... Is the new one in stone???

DO SOMETHING... ANYTHING! but FIX THE G D THING

1623rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 646th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. You need to stop carrying stories that only put President Trump in a bad light with your Yahoo News. Stop it!!! You need to be unbiased!

You need to stop carrying stories that only put President Trump in a bad light with your Yahoo News. Stop it!!! You need to be unbiased!

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I have started using your portfolio in Yahoo! Finance. Quite flexible

I have started using your portfolio in Yahoo! Finance. Quite flexible. However, I am surprised not to see the category "Dividend payout ratio" in your "Fundamentals" and "New View". It is an indispensable tool to select stocks that provide dividends.
    Thank you

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow us to choose to disable viewing specific content such as "Sponsored" most are scams, misleading, fake news.

Allow us to choose to disable viewing specific content such as "Sponsored" most are scams, misleading, fake news.

1075th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi I just want to report an error information about Calfrac Well Services posted on Yahoo Finance website.

Dear Administrator,

I just want to report an error information about Calfrac Well Services posted on Yahoo Finance website. Calfrac is a oil/gas well services company whose stocks are publicly traded as CFW.TO (Toronto Stock Exchange). Calfrac has posted Earnings of 4th quarter of 2017 as +0.26 per share but on Yahoo Finance this number was posted as -0.11 per share. Please check Calfrac's news release at:

http://calfrac.investorroom.com/2018-03-01-Calfrac-Announces-Fourth-Quarter-Results

Thank you,

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I don't want the new format. I want the old format returned NOW please. Thank you.

I don't want the new format. It's terrible. I never asked for it or agreed to use it. It was imposed on me by yahoo. Shame on you. I want the old format returned NOW please. Thank you

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would you be so kind as to give us something more intelligent than this drivel. Canadians are well educated people. Please treat us as such.

There are hundreds of truly important and interesting stories happening in the world every day. Why do you continue to traipse out the same mindless stories week after week?

1075th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Your ad re:Victoria Osteen Biodermrx is a scam. Company sends trial products then charges your credit card.

Please check your ads before posting them for the general public. This ad is a scam, they also use other product names using Victoria Osteen and Oprah as terms to suck you in. they send you the trial product and then charge your credit card for hundreds , not mentioning that the trial product has to be returned.

2206th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base