Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 2101st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back comments, how is it I can read celebrities comments on Yahoo but not post a comment of my own.

Bring back readers comments. If I disagree with an article it doesn't mean I am wrong it just means I don't agree with your idea of being right

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. That earwax ad has to got to go, it is disgusting

The earwax has got to go, it is disgusting, get rid of it, no needs to see some pile of disgusting earwax every time you sign on to yahoo... get rid of it period.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Return the comment section

You are preventing free speech and obviously are supporting the trump campaign which is definitely not your mandate nor should be -removing the privilege of yahoo account holders from expressing their genuine opinions is a definite infringement on their freedom of speech - return the comment section immediately or as a Corporation you will be seen as politically influencing the entire Yahoo platform - disgusting!

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Thanksgiving AD

Why do you guys make it a habit showing Thanksgiving ideas, Thanksgiving meals, etc in November and not in october?

Are you guys even aware CANADA celebrate thanksgiving in OCTOBER

If the americans feel insult you guys ad too early for them how they expect us Canadian to feel when we have to wait a month for your thanksgiving news and try some ideas shown here next year

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please stop being such a left wing propaganda machine yahoo.

The comments section was removed to stop people from being critical of the poor journalism and the extreme left wing propaganda being pushed in Yahoo news stories. Please have news stories with facts and evidence and no more political and left wing marxist propaganda being pushed on readers.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have a problem - i have a 2nd account that i cannot access - my second account is at: lbatlasvegas.yahoo.ca - but i cannot access it

i cannot access my 2nd account with yahoo anymore - my 2nd account is at: lbatlasvegas@yahoo.ca

why cannot i access that account - it is my 2nd account

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo is a very old digital junk and more junk when yahoo run by a group of LOSERS. Yahoo is slaved to communists

Yahoo is a very old digital junk and more junk when yahoo run by a group of LOSERS. Yahoo is slaved to communists.

Yahoo is trash portal taking faked news from other communist news sources.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You are sending direct ccp propaganda now in your daily news????

What is wrong with Yahoo news, you even remove the comment section so nobody can challange your "false news". You are dusgusting in your approch about what is supposed to be put as a balance and truthful news. First you can't choose the direction of your news take like you do, you purposely push narratives one way it's obvious and it's communist and leftist way. One day you will lose your customers because of that and that will be your only fault. Without balance news you are only a bias propaganda news outlet. I believe in none of your news…

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. want to use yahoo.key to login

login with yahoo kelps

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sort yourselves out!!!

By not allowing people to react to news post is communisim!!!! Veterans from the past have fought and died for freedom and democracy!!! You are supporting an evil global movement and ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
    I am deleting my email account and app off my devices!!!

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. why does it take so long to receive emails?

what is going on at yahoo? I am so close to dumping it. Many issues that are becoming insurmountable. For example, you need a password recovery for anything and you use your yahoo email to receive a recovery code, message what have you, good luck! it takes days to receive! emails in general take days to show, but not advertising and spam! That is through right away. Unacceptable.
    The fact you also took commenting away also shows the direction you are going. You feel confident enough to publish certain things, and now you have censored the public. That was the…

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mistakes in header copy

As usual you have obvious errors in your copy. In the coronavirus story on the home page today, the header copy reads "joint point" but I'm sure the writer meant "joint pain." You need stronger writers and excellent editors to be taken seriously.

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Are the Left and Congress playing China’s game? by Abhijit Majumder

The above article is very false and misleading, Abhijit is aligned with other media funded by big corporates an is not neutral in reporting.

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Comment on the Ads that Google Posts on Yahoo

You can scrutinize all ads that Google posts on Yahoo that you see when you visit Yahoo. They make tons of money from us.

Some ads you can corner-click the 'X' and choose 'something else' and put down your reason for liking or disliking the ad. I have commented on a company that have treated me shoddily all the time that Google posted the ads. You too can comment on the ads as you scroll down.

Some ads have a 'thumbs down' and a 'thumbs up' icon that you can like or dislike. Most ads are for products Made in…

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base