Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Go **** yourself Yahoo

You know, some people don't have mother cell phones and still want to sign up for . So how about you quit ruining our lives and don't make it a requirement to give you ***** a cell phone number.
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    ..........................'...../
    ..........''............. _.·´
    ..........................(

37th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop encouraging ads that are hiding pirate attacks.

Everytime I am on Yahoo (and only Yahoo), my Norton IS intercept malicious attack. Here's the latest one while I was browsing Yahoo:

Category: Intrusion Prevention
    Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description
    2015/04/12 10:06:59,High,An intrusion attempt by adrotator.se was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: Malicious File Download 24,No Action Required,No Action Required,"adrotator.se (5.150.195.167, 80)",adrotator.se/?redirect&placement=400984&cookie=1&random=0.16304179411570763&domain=82d914.se,"ALIENWARE14 (192.168.2.139, 54170)",5.150.195.167 (5.150.195.167),"TCP, www-http"
    Network traffic from <b>adrotator.se/?redirect&placement=400984&cookie=1&random=0.16304179411570763&domain=82d914.se</b> matches the signature of a known attack. The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME7\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MOZILLA FIREFOX\FIREFOX.EXE. To stop being notified for this type of traffic, in the <b>Actions</b> panel, click <b>Stop Notifying…

672nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I dont care why you want me to link my account to my phone number i wont do it. I will just go elsewere. stop asking!!!

I do not care why you want to link my account to my phone number I will never do it. I will just switch accounts to another provider. So stop asking. Its just another way for the federal gov to be big brother. With your cell phone. The gov knows were you are, can activate your camera to see what your phone sees and turn on your microphone at any time to listen to what is being said with in range of your phone. All in the name of terrorism. G.Bush garbage!!!

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. your greedy scums & u will always be greedy scums

stop adding 2 your god darn site & leave well alone. It was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much better when we had control of what we wanted & U sons od a hated that so U stoped it & now us cuz u r all a bunch of greedy . WELLL U ALL & curse U all go bancrup

852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back the old yahoo news page format

The old format may not be new and trendy BUT it was clean and easy to use. At least give us the option to fall back to that format. I guess I shall only be using the e mail from now on as I found the new format awful and well silly.

It isn't a matter of getting used to something it is a matter of usefulness. The tabbed design of the news has provided what to me a useless page and not worth the time to look at.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tired of the videos not working. Canadian news should be first and foremost then US then world news. NOT UK not interested.

Tired of the Videos not working. Canadian news should be first and foremost then US the World news. Why the UK? this does not concern me. Will be switching to other if this issues continue.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 852nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The new ads that look like emails in my inbox are the last straw. I'm going to start looking for a new email provider.

The new ads that look like emails in my inbox are the last straw. I'm going to start looking for a new email provider.

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please get those gd adds off my email!! Unsolicited invasion of privacy!!!

ADS ON EMAIL ARE A GROSS INVASION OF PRIVACY. UNSOLICITED, MAKING THEM IMPOSSIBLE TO DELETE IS SUBJECTING CLIENTS TO UNWANTED ADDS WITHOUT RECOURSE.

594th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 469th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop all the UNWANTED AD'S on my email with Yahoo!!!! IMMEDIATELY I HOPE!!!!

Pls stop the unwanted ad on my yahoo email. It is scary and irritating to say the least. This is invading my privacy on email with UNWANTED junk stuff.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sponsored ads in my inbox?? You have gone too far.

You have just infested the only ad-free space left on the internet. What makes you think every other company's ****** emails are "spam" but it's okay for the ones you make money on to be "sponsored"??

It's hard enough to keep emails down to a manageable level, but now it's exactly impossible. I do not even want another email to delete, let alone one that is starred at the top of my list and can't be deleted.

I will never look at these sponsored ads...EVER. And if they don't stop, I will be deleting my yahoo account. Good luck selling…

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ADDS

My pc is infected by a malware which pops up hundreds of adds on any webpage i visit. it is sad to see ads by yahoo through such malware tools. please keep the internet free and stop supporting such tools.

the ads are by a tool names "CloudScout"

1667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ads....screwed up the articles

fix the ads no need for so many ads, I said so many times. I clicked on the article so many times and instead of article pupping up the stupid videos and stupid advertisements at the sides. yahoo instead of fixing up you keep screwing up the pages. thank you for that.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The new Yahoo homepage is TOO busy and filled with garbage. I hate it. It reminds me of a cheap magazine at the checkout!

The new Yahoo homepage is TOO busy!! I hate it! It reminds me of one of those cheap gossip magazines you see at checkouts!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. yahoo i am sick and tired of these stupid adds

I am going through 10 usless adds in every page these adds are going to kill the net take these adds off of my computer.

1110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. problems with email access. problems with contacting Yahoo

problems with email access. problems with contacting Yahoo

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. get the ads of my e mail inbox

get the ads off my inbox now

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I was wondering just how I can find Canadian news in this mashup of unrelated links? This is Canada.

Canada Homepage
    I was wondering just how I can find Canadian news in this mashup of unrelated links? This is Canada.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base