UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Teach your customer services a bit of manners and knowledge on how to do their "job"

I haven't been able to access my account and I have never spoken to such an unhelpful team in my entire life.
    your customer service team is a joke.
    I've then had to go an create a new account to submit this because no one would help me. Both me and my partner are disgusted at the poor quality treatment we have received today

79th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. what as sexually explicit photos got to do with a search 4 "young silk worms" when 1 is interested in how SILK is made? Clean up your act

Every time I search "images" whether it be Yahoo or Google - you're both showing explicit photos of ****** conduct when it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the search that I am conducting .. For goodness sake - clean up your act ..

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The only reason to read anything on Yahoo was for the reactions now you’ve taken that away there’s nothing worth reading here!

The only reason to read anything onYahoo was for the reactions, now you’ve taken that away there’s no the worth reading here!

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why, after 15 days, is the story of the Liverpool fans being arrested STILL on the news clips???

Why, after 15 days, is the story of the Liverpool fans being arrested STILL on the news clips???

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. close it down it's usless

what an absolute abortion yahoo has become.
    If you spent less time spying on everything we do and less time selling people out you might have a chance of this becoming useful again

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have received an email supposedly from you in my spam folder. It looks genuine about the GDPR so why is it in spam? It seems I cannot con

I have received an email supposedly from you in my spam folder. It looks genuine about the GDPR so why is it in spam? It seems I cannot contact you if using basic mail and I do not want the other version as it runs slowly.

I tried to contact from email but it wanted to send an account key - i don't understand how this works, do not want it and far prefer a secure password. Are you genuinely trying to contact me and if so what am I supposed to do?

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I find it difficult to log on to charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk beacause I often get the message: Secure Connection Failed An error occurred dur

I find it difficult to log on to charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk beacause I often get the message:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to uk.mg40.mail.yahoo.com. You have received an invalid certificate. Please contact the server administrator or email correspondent and give them the following information: Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate issued by the certificate authority. Please get a new certificate containing a unique serial number. Error code: SECERRORREUSEDISSUERAND_SERIAL

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please
    209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Get the 'Contact Us' option working

I have a problem with missing emails. FAQs don't have enough options, and the 'Contact Us' option doesn't work. Is it really beyond the realms of possibility to be able to send an email to Yahoo to ask for help?

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Signing in

You used to be able to sign in to your emails on one screen. It then went to two. Now three. This is a waste of time - please go back to one screen!!

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop redirecting me to BT sign in

Since you insist on redirecting me to BT's sign-in page as soon as I access my Yahoo mail, there's nothing I can do but stop using my account. This is the most ridiculous and frustrating technical issue, mainly because your support is impossible to find or contact.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Scrap the account key. it has caused me so much trouble accessing my e-mails.

Scrap the account key. it has caused me so much trouble accessing my e-mails.

88th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have read Yahoo UK news since 2001 but I have now stopped because your new layout is awful

You have taken something that was usable, functional and simple, and turned it into the opposite. I have no idea why you let a UX designer roll this out, and even more so why you allowed an exec/director to sign this off. Everyone expects a design to be refreshed to follow new trends but what you had was so good that you are now at risk of alienating your core users. I have stopped coming to your site because it's so terrible. I really hope you change it back

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why do i get so much SPAM? Got 46 today! Disgusted with Yahoo for letting them through.

Stop letting SPAM through to my email address. Why do you do it? Think I will have to leave Yahoo if it continues, DISGUSTING

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!!!!!

Get rid of the hearts-why can we no longer express our dislike of a comment?
    Also, why can we no longer look back at our past comments?! This homepage has become a jok, yes the news layout is more friendly but now it just feels we can read about the news but keep our mouths shut if we have an opinion! Terrible Yahoo!, time to find a new homepage...

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. put homepage back to how it was...........this new page is total ****...............

put homepage back to how it was...........this new page is total ****...............

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 262nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)