UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. STOP putting videos on the Mail page. They frequently lock up the browser and other applications

STOP putting videos on the Mail page. They frequently lock up the browser and other applications

9th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop spamming me!

Please STOP pushing me to 'upgrade my account'. I don't want to. Nor will I change my password as it took me a long time to come up with.
    And - I don't want to give you my mobile number.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Police your "FAKE" news stories!

GET RID OF THESE FAKE NEWS STORIES! Prince Harry, Daniel Radcliffe and Russell Brand stories leading to a FAKE BBC news site which is an advert for Crypto-mining!
    Disgusting abuse and quite possibly the illegal use of the BBC webpage layout in an ADVERT!!!!!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Now what are you up to Yahoo? No home page for the UK only for the USA, for Gods sake get your act together,

Now what are you up to Yahoo? No home page for the UK only for the USA, for Gods sake get your act together,

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I ******* don't want to secure my account. It's fine the way it is and I don't want to be forced by you.

Because of your incompetence you want to force me to secure my account which I don't want to do.
    Stop harrassing your CUSTOMERS!

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sinking ship

Yahoo has gradually been getting worse and worse over the past 12 months.

There is no structure to the stories, you have world news mixed in with sports or celebrities or some random click-bait stories with misleading headlines. The previous version of yahoo was much better, I'm not sure why it was changed. Often the same stories are there for days at a time and the quality of reporting on some of the articles is dreadful.

The amount of 'sponsored' stories and advertisements on the page is just getting out of control now. Yahoo has sold out big time to…

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. your news section is bias and full of the usual propaganda - we dont fall for it any more YAHOO

your news section is bias and full of the usual propaganda - we dont fall for it any more YAHOO

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The New Layout is dredfull. Please go back to the original format as soon as possible.

Your New look is not at all acceptable. Please go back to the original format and stop including the fake news ie. ads in the news story format. Not Cool. Stop it. it has no place being in the News setup.
    If business want to advertise place it as an add not NEWS.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not that you will take any notice of your users Yahoo! But the new homepage is just disgusting.

If you wish to improve on the new Yahoo homepage... Then its simple, just revert BACK to the old one. This new one is absolutely disgusting. The old one was easy to manipulate, and much easier on the eye. I am one of many that will change my homepage if this one continues!

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop with the less secure access nonsense

Yahoo.
    Every time I log into my mail I get pestered to add my phone number.
    This isn't going to happen. I only vaguely trust you with this email address so I'm not going to let you have my mobile number.
    Please give us an option to say we understand the risks, never ask again.
    I know people often say they are going to close their account, and I know you don't care but this is soo annoying that I will have to ditch yahoo for good.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New layout is awful please change back to the old one. If it's not back in two days I'm off to another new site as my homepage. Is Yahoo goi

Awful Home page needs changing back to the easy to navigate one which showed what you want immediately and doesn't require lots of scrolling.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop allowing racism

Stop allowing outright racism on your comments. It is disgusting what is posted on them. I am sure it is not difficult to block them, you manage to do it with swear words yet you allow outright blatant racism. It actually makes me wonder whether you condone that sort of behaviour providing it keeps up your comment numbers.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. what as sexually explicit photos got to do with a search 4 "young silk worms" when 1 is interested in how SILK is made? Clean up your act

Every time I search "images" whether it be Yahoo or Google - you're both showing explicit photos of ****** conduct when it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the search that I am conducting .. For goodness sake - clean up your act ..

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have received an email supposedly from you in my spam folder. It looks genuine about the GDPR so why is it in spam? It seems I cannot con

I have received an email supposedly from you in my spam folder. It looks genuine about the GDPR so why is it in spam? It seems I cannot contact you if using basic mail and I do not want the other version as it runs slowly.

I tried to contact from email but it wanted to send an account key - i don't understand how this works, do not want it and far prefer a secure password. Are you genuinely trying to contact me and if so what am I supposed to do?

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We're sorry, but upon review we found that the following <!--CONTENT_TYPE--> was indeed in violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelin

In sending me this, clearly you don't understand your own guidelines. It is blindingly obvious that nobody has actually reviewed this. Don't lie by saying you're sorry.

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I find it difficult to log on to charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk beacause I often get the message: Secure Connection Failed An error occurred dur

I find it difficult to log on to charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk beacause I often get the message:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to uk.mg40.mail.yahoo.com. You have received an invalid certificate. Please contact the server administrator or email correspondent and give them the following information: Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate issued by the certificate authority. Please get a new certificate containing a unique serial number. Error code: SECERRORREUSEDISSUERAND_SERIAL

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please
    177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get the 'Contact Us' option working

I have a problem with missing emails. FAQs don't have enough options, and the 'Contact Us' option doesn't work. Is it really beyond the realms of possibility to be able to send an email to Yahoo to ask for help?

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Teach your customer services a bit of manners and knowledge on how to do their "job"

I haven't been able to access my account and I have never spoken to such an unhelpful team in my entire life.
    your customer service team is a joke.
    I've then had to go an create a new account to submit this because no one would help me. Both me and my partner are disgusted at the poor quality treatment we have received today

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Signing in

You used to be able to sign in to your emails on one screen. It then went to two. Now three. This is a waste of time - please go back to one screen!!

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base