UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Who is the idiot that does the links to your main stories ?

recently whom ever is responsible for setting the links to your lead stories either, cannot read or has the typing skills of a 1 year old, because I am getting fed up with the stupid message "Hmmm... the page that you're looking for isn't here. Try searching above." why would I try searching something you cant link or for that matter find ?

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. This layout is not user friendly at all, it smacks of censorship?

This layout is not user friendly at all, you can no longer see which comments are popular / unpopular, and you can no longer see your own comments to see responses to them. It is not liked, and looks like an attempt to exert control on peoples views and limit our communication, is that the intention ?

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. why the phuck am i getting us content on yahoo UK? wtf??

who the pjuchk give a **** about the idiotic us sports or govt or accidents or phuck ups. Where the fphaoioruk is the uk content.
    the fkbook sort criteria is so phcking limited - can't see anythin else. Stupid yahoo- get rid of the idiot ***** at the top - so we can get decent service.

152nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to Say to Yahoo.com is to Stop Messing with Members Accounts

I have had enough of these cso called security on our accounts system here and therefore it's about time thhat this is now stopped.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. what as sexually explicit photos got to do with a search 4 "young silk worms" when 1 is interested in how SILK is made? Clean up your act

Every time I search "images" whether it be Yahoo or Google - you're both showing explicit photos of ****** conduct when it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the search that I am conducting .. For goodness sake - clean up your act ..

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!!!!!

Get rid of the hearts-why can we no longer express our dislike of a comment?
    Also, why can we no longer look back at our past comments?! This homepage has become a jok, yes the news layout is more friendly but now it just feels we can read about the news but keep our mouths shut if we have an opinion! Terrible Yahoo!, time to find a new homepage...

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new layout is terrible! Please revert to the one before. Why do you keep changing

The new layout is terrible! Please revert to the one before. Why do you keep changing

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The new layout is terrible .....

.... you cant read the white text and the topics move too fast, change back or put a semi-transparent box behind the text, and slow it down. Why did you change something that was working fine before? Yahoo is NOT my home page anymore, sorry!!

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. can you help with my account. you keep saying somebodys trying to use it ?

fix my account you keep sending emails saying somebodys trying to use it. nobody else but me is using it. please fix this mistake.

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New layout is awful please change back to the old one. If it's not back in two days I'm off to another new site as my homepage. Is Yahoo goi

Awful Home page needs changing back to the easy to navigate one which showed what you want immediately and doesn't require lots of scrolling.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To the Editorial Staff,

Subject:Home Page News Today. To the Editorial Staff, 30 some odd separate references to Manchester United within one scroll length of my computer screen,Really!! with all that is going on in the world, a reality check severely overdue I think!
    Yours,
    Mr Perspective.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Disgusting posts showing the dead Russian ambassador on your home page.

This post showing the dead Russian ambassador lying uncovered on the floor of a an art gallery is absolutely disgusting! Wtf? Whoever posted this should be fired on the spot. Have you no respect?

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/russian-ambassador-gunned-down-ankara-seriously-wounded-media-163929636.html

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base